India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

20th October 2004 (Page 4)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:09am | IP Logged
very right MinnieClapClap....u hit the nail right on the head with Mallika's characeter....seems the creators did need this justifications to appease the Indian sensibilities......

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:37am | IP Logged

I don't think Mallika is portrayed as bad here...... She has a hatred against Jassi.... But it is I guess (?) natural, if looked at Mallika's background....

(Some Armaan fan has stated that since Armaan has been brought up in an environment where he has only seen good looking people, so it's understandable if he doesn't like jassi by look.....)

Also for other staff, it's not bad to ask them to work if they are chatting in the hallways..... And if it happens again and again, any boss will get irritated... So her behaviour towards the gang is also understandable.....

Armaan.... she loves Armaan very much and has never betrayed him in any way....

His parents and her brother... She has always given them due respect....

So why Mallika is thoght as a bad person?... And why is it OK for Jassi to take away Mallika's love from Mallika?

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

I don't think Mallika is portrayed as bad here...... She has a hatred against Jassi.... But it is I guess (?) natural, if looked at Mallika's background....

(Some Armaan fan has stated that since Armaan has been brought up in an environment where he has only seen good looking people, so it's understandable if he doesn't like jassi by look.....)

Also for other staff, it's not bad to ask them to work if they are chatting in the hallways..... And if it happens again and again, any boss will get irritated... So her behaviour towards the gang is also understandable.....

Armaan.... she loves Armaan very much and has never betrayed him in any way....

His parents and her brother... She has always given them due respect....

So why Mallika is thoght as a bad person?... And why is it OK for Jassi to take away Mallika's love from Mallika?

Well, manimau, mallika IS a "bad" person when compared to Marcella. mallika sometimes act like a complete bimbo and does anything that would harm jassi even if it means harming gulmohur...

For Marcella, there was nothing more important than Ecomoda (Gulmohur). you are right though, her behaviour with jassi is justified

RadhaBig smile

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:48am | IP Logged
ok Mani....u got me there.....

so maybe BAD is a wrong word.....but she does appear greyer when compared to Marcell......here mallika is the one pushing for the marriage although for good reasons.....She loves armaan yes....but is she strictly in love with him only or with everything he represents.....look back at when Armaan said that they should have a court marriage.....had she really loved only armaan, she would have agreed to it and all these wedding trappings would have had no meaning for her.....

although I agree when u mention that she seems to be a puppet in the hands of circumstance, I am also a great believer that it lies within a person to rise above these circumstances....should he/she strive to do so....
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

ok Mani....u got me there.....

so maybe BAD is a wrong word.....but she does appear greyer when compared to Marcell......here mallika is the one pushing for the marriage although for good reasons.....She loves armaan yes....but is she strictly in love with him only or with everything he represents.....look back at when Armaan said that they should have a court marriage.....had she really loved only armaan, she would have agreed to it and all these wedding trappings would have had no meaning for her.....

although I agree when u mention that she seems to be a puppet in the hands of circumstance, I am also a great believer that it lies within a person to rise above these circumstances....should he/she strive to do so....

Clap Bang on,Ides. Mani,armaan rose above his dislikes of looks and supported Jassi when she wasn't even given a chance by anyone & yet Mallika has been mean to Jassi all the way through.Remember how she put jassi down at her engagement?Jassi did that for her and Armaan's engagement.She has time and again belittled Jassi and if she was committed towards Gulmohar,she would have tried to overcome her dislike  & worked for the better of the company.

I wonder if she would love Armaan as much if he stripped of all his wealth or would she be as crazy about him if he became like Chris Reeve tomorrow?? As for Jassi,no matter how she is behaving with everyone right now,but she would love Armaan as much,always.That's the kind of girl she is.

Moreover,what kind of girl has a girl like Pari as her best friend??????? Angry

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Clap Bang on,Ides. Mani,armaan rose above his dislikes of looks and supported Jassi when she wasn't even given a chance by anyone & yet Mallika has been mean to Jassi all the way through.

arree....yeh Mallika ki baat mey Armaan kahaan se agyaWink...btw...I thought that Armaan rose above his dislikes of looks and supported Jassi to please his dadConfused
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 10:18am | IP Logged

WinkMinnie.... That is all really very inviting to me here.....

armaan rose above his dislikes of looks and supported Jassi when she wasn't even given a chance by anyone

Well... Many have said this before and I will say it again.... That Armaan gave Jassi the job, because Puru had said something like, We only hire people based on their looks and not their qualifications... SO he did offer Jassi to lift his own image in Puru's eyes..... And He never supported Jassi for her ability.... But took advantage of her ability for his own purpose.... And was always scared of the kohinoor matters... So gave her enough importance to woo her on his side.....

& yet Mallika has been mean to Jassi all the way through.Remember how she put jassi down at her engagement?Jassi did that for her and Armaan's engagement.She has time and again belittled Jassi and if she was committed towards Gulmohar,she would have tried to overcome her dislike  & worked for the better of the company.

I know Mallika is very RUDE with Jassi always... But again it is because she has never given any opprtuniy to understand Jassi's value.... Puru tells her not to come to meeting and goes ahead with the board meetings.... Wink.... Armaan schemes such way that Mallika's hatred will continue and he can use it for his own benefit...... Mallika was never told about how Jassi convinced Sheetal for her wedding collection..... But always thought that it was because of her friendship that they got the contract..... Armaan has always USED Jassi to keep himself away from Mallika... And so Mallika is always Angry with Jassi.....

I wonder if she would love Armaan as much if he stripped of all his wealth or would she be as crazy about him if he became like Chris Reeve tomorrow?? As for Jassi,no matter how she is behaving with everyone right now,but she would love Armaan as much,always.That's the kind of girl she is.

I am not sure here about Mallika... But you never know..... She might or might not love Armaan after that...... So you may be right.....

But for Jassi I am DEAD SURE Jassi will NOT love Armaan always... Especially after he tells her EVERYTHING he did to deceive her before they go into the marriage bond...... Wink

Moreover,what kind of girl has a girl like Pari as her best friend??????? Angry

Well I am not surprised for pari being her best friend..... as I knew she is in love with a person like Armaan.... Wink

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manimau

Well I am not surprised for pari being her best friend..... as I knew she is in love with a person like Armaan.... Wink

LOLmy God that alone was a sixer girl.......

Go to top