Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

thanks deadly

i feel very sad for purab today, we still have few hours to go for jjnk

one part of my heart is saying to watch it and the other part is saying not to watch it because i will really feel bad for purab

i hope i don't cry😭

mkb_blr thumbnail
great update Deadly...you have an eye for detail.  Enjoyedreading the episode...thanks
meranamkamal thumbnail

i think jassi will marry either purab or nandu. She can't marry armaan, because she has too good of a conscience that woun't allow her to steal Malika's love (despite her love for aarman).

by the way ... thanx for the update

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: meranamkamal

i think jassi will marry either purab or nandu. She can't marry armaan, because she has too good of a conscience that woun't allow her to steal Malika's love (despite her love for aarman).

by the way ... thanx for the update

wow!!!!!!That's entirely a new way of looking at it.Come to think of it,you are right!!!!!!

By the way was Mallika's character there in BTF??

radha_18 thumbnail

Yes, there was - marcella - a very dignified woman unlike Mallika. She was the one who convinced Betty that Armando loved her though she hated her.

Radha😃

jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

wow!!!!!!That's entirely a new way of looking at it.Come to think of it,you are right!!!!!!

By the way was Mallika's character there in BTF??

Yes, Her name is Marcela!! and she gives up Armaando in the end. But she loves him till the end.

Jammy.

jammy thumbnail

Actually frankly Marcela's character is much much better than mallika. It is another character that T & D has butchered, as a matter of fact if they had gone by original story then people here wouldnt have felt so bad about Purab as bad they would have felt for mallika. If they had kept it consitent.

Jammy.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
    Probably that's the whole idea.I don't think anyone would have accepted the fact that jassi falls for a guy who is already engaged to a good and a nice person because here,Mallika was there before Jassi fell in love with armaan hence her feelings for him would have been abs no no whereas Purab came long after she loved Armaan so if she doen't fall in love again so soon after loving someone and then chooses to go to her actual love,it's pefectly all right.
ides thumbnail
very right Minnie👏👏....u hit the nail right on the head with Mallika's characeter....seems the creators did need this justifications to appease the Indian sensibilities......
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think Mallika is portrayed as bad here...... She has a hatred against Jassi.... But it is I guess (?) natural, if looked at Mallika's background....

(Some Armaan fan has stated that since Armaan has been brought up in an environment where he has only seen good looking people, so it's understandable if he doesn't like jassi by look.....)

Also for other staff, it's not bad to ask them to work if they are chatting in the hallways..... And if it happens again and again, any boss will get irritated... So her behaviour towards the gang is also understandable.....

Armaan.... she loves Armaan very much and has never betrayed him in any way....

His parents and her brother... She has always given them due respect....

So why Mallika is thoght as a bad person?... And why is it OK for Jassi to take away Mallika's love from Mallika?