India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

20th October 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Raj pathetically asks that how dare he drink soda when he(raj) is drinking champagne. Armaan just starts muttering that does Jassi think so lowly about him. And if she thinks that way then the whole office must be thinking about him. Raj asks him that why does he care. Armaan keeps on muttering. Then Raj says that he will explain the fundaa to him. He takes the salt and peppershaker. The salt is good and pepper is bad. Then he shakes the salt and pepper and mixs it. It's a perfect combination. Not too good not to bad. But the girls don't want it that way. They just want the good one or the bad one so that they can decorate the man just like the salt and pepper in the shaker. He starts demanding Armaan that why can't girls just accept the gray. After all isn't gray in fashion. Armaan's mobile starts ringing. Raj asks who it is. Armaan stares at name. Its Jassi. Raj then comments now how Jassi must be calling to check on him again. Armaan doesn't answer it. Meanwhile Jassi with a sad face says to Purab how Armaan sir is not taking her calls. Purab tell her to relax. He points out that it wasn't her fault totally. And it Veeru's mistake as he didn't have clear facts. He also adds that in the past Armaan has not treated Jassi very nicely. Jassi then says " No but what is wrong is wrong. And the truth is that I blamed Armaan sir over nothing. I called him so many bad things…". Then Nandu walks in. He jokes that he wishes it had been Armaan so that he would have seen him going to the jail. To this Jassi reacts very hotly. She asks Nandu that how can he just say that when it's there fault. She goes upstairs. Nandu then comments to Purab how Jassi is still sensitive when somebody comments badly about Armaan. He leaves Purab something to think about. Nandu of course goes to Jassi's room. He tells her that he was joking. Jassi lectures him that one shouldn't joke about such things. Nandu points out that he doesn't care about Armaan and only cares about her. He also complains to her that she didn't even thank him for things he did for her. Jasi points out that friends don't need to thank for things to each other.

The scene changes Malika calls Armaan. When his mobile ring raj asks who it is. Armaan replies Malika. Raj says " You mean the queen of your heart". Armaan totally ignores the call. Malika really wants to talk to him. So she calls raj. When Raj sees her name he asks Armaan that why is his queen of heart calling him. Raj picks the phone. Malika demands to know where Armaan is. Raj says that he is gone to the mandir. Malika is shocked. Raj explains that Armaan wants to change. He wants to be pure or something…. Armaan cuts of the mobile before Raj would exaggerate anymore.

The next day the gang are picking on Veeru. They tell him its all his fault. And now Amaan and Jassi are not talking to each other. Veeru says that he will go down on his knee if Jassi says so. Just then Malika walks in. The gang starts acting as if they are busy in work. Malika gives them a hard look and leaves. The gang starts arguing again. Malika goes straight to Armaan's office and is shocked to see that he is not there. Just then Jassi calls Armaan. And Malika picks up the phone. Jassi doesn't have the guts to say any thing therefore she remains silent. Malika keeps the phone down. She says out loudly that how Armaan is not there and now he is receiving strange calls. Raj then tells her to keep her thoughts quiet. Malika then notice raj lying on Armaan's sofa. Malika asks him that where is Armaan. Raj replies that if Armaan would have wanted her to know he would have told her. Malika says something sarcastic about his drinking when he complains about a head ace. Raj then says that he has a secret to tell her. Malika looks curious. Raj informs her that how Armaan was in his house last night. Malika is not too happy when she hears that. Both of them leave.

Raj goes and sit outside. The gang drags Veeru so that he would apologies to Armaan. On seeing Raj they tell him to do some thing about Jassi and Armaan. Raj simply asks why. The gang explains how Gulmohur is nothing without Armaan and Jassi. Raj says that why should he help Jassi even if she wants to apologize. After all sorry is such an easy word to say. One can kill a person and say "sorry" but that doesn't bring back the person. The gang quickly say that they didn't mean that. Raj also add that Jassi has hurt Armaan very deeply. And that if they don't talk to each other it won't make a difference. After all Armaan has Malika and Jassi has Purab. One talk to some people while they don't talk to some. Some are enemies while some are friend. Life function this way so eat, drink and enjoy. He leaves the gang looking terribly confused. While he is impressed at his speech.

Jassi enters Armaan's cabin. Armaan is going through a red file. Jassi comes and says that she is sorry. ( During this whole scene I heard Jassi saying " I am sorry" at least about 6 or 7 times when she was lost of words.) She says something like this " Armaan sir if you don't want to talk its ok but just listen to me please. I am really sorry. Its just that I was so worried about the collection. And Veeru told me I just jumped to conclusions without even thinking. And I said so many bad things to you. I really didn't mean it…… Its just that you have always supported me. But when I become the CEO I have been feeling lately that you are not happy with my work or something. And so when all this happened I just over reacted. I mean I should have never thought that you would bring harm to gulmohur. And I should have remembered how you have always supported me…" Jassi then becomes silent. Armaan rises from his chair and put the red file coolly in the drawer. He tells Jassi coldly that since she has finished talking she can leave. Jassi starts walking. Then Armaan calls out to her. Jassi turns toward him looking very hopeful. But Armaan says " Only friends think what the other friends think about each other. But this is not done professionally. From now onwards I want our relationship to be strictly of an employee and employer. Jassi eyes fills with tears. She says ok and leaves

Nandu and Purab are having a good time. Nandu is plucking petals from a rose and is saying " He loves you, she loves you, he loves you , she loves you". When the rose is finished Purab asks him that is Jassi happy with him ( Purab). Nandu says that he will give him an example. He tell how Jassi had won the debate in school but after winning she had cried for three hours because she felt that the girl who came second speech was good too. Purab looks terribly confused. Nandu on seeing the looks says " I mean that its in Jassi' nature that she won't be happy until the people around her not happy". He asks Purab that is he happy. Purab with a really contented smile says that he is happy. Nandu says " Oh that's good. Because uncle ji , aunty ji , bebe and I are also happy. So Jassi must be happy too". Purab doesn't look too happy though. His face clearly shows that he wants Jassi to be happy herself not for other people happiness.

The scene changes Purab, Amrit , Bebe and Nandu are sitting together. Both the ladies insist that Purab has a laadu. But Purab refuses. Nandu happily takes a laadu. Then he goes to change the music. Billu comes and scold him. Nandu tell him that he wants some dancing to happen. Billu replies that he will only dance when Jassi gets married. Bebe replies that no he won't as he will be busy crying. Billu says he won't as he has been waiting for this day for so long. Nandu replies that billu can do a combination of dance then run, as Billu is ready to scold him. All of them leave. Amrit goes to check on Jassi who was supposed to bring tea. Amrit when half way through sees Jassi coming. Amrit tell her that how happy everybody is. Jassi smiles. Amrit then comment how she knows Jassi's real smile and fake one. Jassi then smiles for real. Jassi just says that right now her head is spinning so that why she is not that happy. At the exact moment Nandu comes and tell Jassi to leave her brain and heart right now. Amrit leaves with a smile. Nandu gives her flower to try that "he loves me, he loves me not thing".Jassi carries the tray and goes sit where Purab is waiting. She sits on other sofa. But Purab then goes and sits beside her. Nandu comes and take a photograph of the smiling couple ( friends in other words) When he leaves Purab asks her that is she happy about everything. Jassi smiles nervously and asks that why is he asking. Purab replies that she has been acting strangely since the day she find out that Armaan didn't' take the draft. Jassi has started plucking the flower then she replies that he is one who is acting strangely. Purab then starts saying " Its just that Armaan…" Then he stops. This scene is kind of a blur to me as I was feeling really sad for Purab. Then Jassi says very simply " I am happy. After all my friend is going to be my life partner". Purab looks down and say with a very heartbreaking smile" I will always be your friend but never your love…". Jassi is speechless and by then she has come to the last petal of the flower. Purab asks her for the results. Jassi replies that the results doesn't matter as it's a game.

pavitra127 Groupbie
pavitra127
pavitra127

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great detailed update.
usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

nice update thanks deadly

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
 Deadly,that's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!Clap
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks deadly!
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
thanks deadly.. Looks like they are setting up the stage for Mallika also to realise that Armaan doesn't love her anymore..
pavitra127 Groupbie
pavitra127
pavitra127

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I think Mallika is really pretty and does a superb job protraying the characker she plays.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Well,Armaan never really loved her.If she wasn't so mean & vain,I would actually feel sorry for her. 

Go to top