Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

No Fan-mail please..

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is having fun. It has been observed lately that this section is being flooded by topics which are more of a fan-mail in nature describing the actor rather than a character. We, at india-forums, want to facilitate the discussion of serials. We encourage topics that are interesting, creative and non-repetitive.

This does not mean you cannot express how you feel for an actor. The only request is reinforce your liking. It gives others a chance to discuss why they like something or someone.

We want to have members wanting to reading these discussions even after the serial is over, even after the actor is gone. So, hence forth any thread or post which comes across as a fan-mail shall be deleted at the moderator's discretion.

thanks for your co-operation

--Moderator group.

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 12:52am | IP Logged

I think the reason for all this is because Ashish Nayyar, the man himself is a member of this forum.

Sorry about that. we just got carried away, ever since he visited.

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 11 April 2005 at 12:59am
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mirch Masala

It looks like these moderators only want to show favoritsm. If this is so why is the KYPH forum bombarded with just talks of Iqbal Khan and his Sneha/ Dinky whatever and fan mails to one person. Dead

Hi, I do not think it is fair on the mods. KYPH has just started. Also members just came to know dinky is Sneha. Hence all the excitement. We have allowed fan-mail here for a long time. If you go back and check they are being consolidated there too now.  I think if you are here long enough you will realise this. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top