India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab and jassi best couple (Page 3)

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Purab! you are a great guy! you are god! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedplease do something for your sister jassi!Wink Winkgive her your blessings so that she can go back to her love Armaan!Smile Smile don't wory we will arrrange your marriage with meenakshi!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!

Armaan- Jassi forever!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Purab- Meenakshi forever!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

Purab! you are a great guy! you are god! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedplease do something for your sister jassi!Wink Winkgive her your blessings so that she can go back to her love Armaan!Smile Smile don't wory we will arrrange your marriage with meenakshi!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!

UnhappyDisapprove MEAN!

buli123 Groupbie
buli123
buli123

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Agar Purav Jassi ka bara bhai nikla to Armaan ko Pitkar Khatam kar dega upne bahen ke tarah nazar uthane ke lie  and leading to all that trouble ... shukar karo ki nehi hai .................

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:31am | IP Logged

buli123 said: Agar Purav Jassi ka bara bhai nikla to Armaan ko Pitkar Khatam kar dega upne bahen ke tarah nazar uthane ke lie  and leading to all that trouble ... shukar karo ki nehi hai .................

me: ahahaha. lol. but purab is da best, but" dont live with someone who you can live with, live with someone that you can't live without"... and i hope jassi gets that feelings towards purab thoo!!! i luv purab, and jassi shuld luv him. im not against armaan, hes good too, but im more crazy bout purab and his goodness. jassi maybe under pressure and karz by purab, but she is also by karz from armaan, and she payed it by takign him out of jail and takign the blame for herself. and she promised to pay purabs karz by giving him whatever he wants. so she nots under karz anymore.

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

can i tweek it a little bit Rumi.... instead of the Meenakshi....write BasEmbarrassed

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jassidevi

Originally posted by kdokka

Jassi, I hope you realize how great Purab is and seek  his blessings and best wishes before your saat pheras with Armaan.

I second that.. She should remember all the favors he has done and thank him before marrying his sweetheart Armaan.

I third that. Purab can even give away the bride. He will do it better than Billu , I hope.

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluelotus

Jassi, I hope you realize how great Purab is and seek his blessings and best wishes before your saat pheras with Armaan.

I second that.. She should remember all the favors he has done and thank him before marrying his sweetheart Armaan.

I third that. Purab can even give away the bride. He will do it better than Billu , I hope.

Bujurgonke (Billo, Purab and Puru) aashirwaad bina shaadi kaisi hogi ?
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishakha

Originally posted by bluelotus

Jassi, I hope you realize how great Purab is and seek his blessings and best wishes before your saat pheras with Armaan.

Bujurgonke (Billo, Purab and Puru) aashirwaad bina shaadi kaisi hogi ?

too good vishakha

Edited by loveneha_r - 09 April 2005 at 12:08pm

Go to top