India-Forums

//DOTW - ROSID//

Yaminibandi Senior Member
Yaminibandi
Yaminibandi

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK

Hi Friends,

Many of you like ROSID I guess Wink !! and many topics are created on ROSID.
So, Here you can discuss on ROLI AND SIDDHANT SCENES...

Smile Enjoy and have a happy Discussion Smile

Edited by Yaminibandi - 27 December 2011 at 8:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GSPriyaaoishi_2006buzzy.reenaholi

aoishi_2006 Senior Member
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Cry i am really sad i used to be dont like SSK very rarely watch that serial.when manish enter the serial i start watching the show.avika and manish why are you 2 of choose that show?Cry because i really loved both of ur chemistry but at the same time feeling bad becoz some people n CV dont giving u any chance at all.i loved roli and sid so so much i dont know why.i try to like simar and prem but  they are boring.and when i find out that show is part of reshmi sharma i just want toCry.that women doesn't have good script writer thats why that show turn on like that.that show starting was so good but look at now.they using avika's balika badhu image for their trp thats make me so sad.they could make sid and roli jodi some best way also but no they do so wrose now i feeling that show is going to end.dear cv why so many marriage that 4 actor/actress marriage with each other first prem simar/ prem roli/sid-simar and now sid roli u people make marriage a big joke in ur show.if simar and prem is the main lead then why u using avika now?prem n simar is so boring really boring when i watch the show i skip their part becoz i dont enjoy but i do enjoy roli and sid chemistry but...Cry.u could show roli and sid knot-jhot fight thats make us so happy.i know when ur show ending we  will never see manish n avika together again.thats why i want make ur show more interesting save ur show u still have time.and i dont understand why some people saying this is child marriage in the show avika is 18 .i think they all r simar prem fan and they so jelous about it thats why they was doing this .how people react so funny they might forget about other show i think.i know lot of show male lead r so so older then female lead but they dont say nothing about them.because female lead r over 18 thats why.so its mean when u reached 18 u cam act with anybody it doent matter how old r they.if u married ur grandfather age ur dad age still doesnt matterwhat a crap.anyway i just love avika n manish jodi all the best for them hope in future we will see some other show.simar ki sasural jada din nehi cholega ...i cant believe how rude r people..Cry avika next time when u acting other serial make sure tell them dont make u to marry  because in some dump people mind u still choti anandi.they dont let u grow up...lol
Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
totaly agree with u people are very narrow minded they can expet marrid actor and actress making jodi with other but they are not ready to accept AVIKA MANISH jodi jabki they are the best in SSK .just because they know the avikas real age are just watch her acting and accept her as an actress and where is manish gone ?I THINK MANISH QUIT THE SHOW BECAUSE FROM LAST 2 WEEK MANISH IS NOT THERE IF WITH IN 2 DAYS IAM NOT ABELE TO WATCH ROSID SCENE MEANS DEFFINETLY MANISH QUIT. NOW IAM NOT WATCHING SSK BUT READING UPDATE THAT ALSO IAM GOING TO STOP READING WITH IN 1\2 DAYS BYE BYE SSK WITHOUS ROSID NO SSKTHEY BOTH ARE PARELLEL LEAD GIVE THEM EQUAL SCENE.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006

aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
agree with you i am not watching this crap show anymore only reason i was watching manish n avika who the hell waste their   time to see that boring pair simar n prem.i wish any other brilliant director take manish n avika in their new show and offcoure lead role.i didnt watch today episode and i am not watching anymore ...bye byee SSK be happy with ur dumbest  pair simar n prem.Angry
Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
please tell how can we increse AVIKA AND MANISH RANKING?
aoishi_2006
aoishi_2006

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
nickpick i was thinking same thing also but dont know how to do it.but we all who love manish n avika we got a do someting just unable to understand the way.if you find out the way let me know its time to rosid fan ..plz find out i was try but dont know howCry
upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Please help increase the CM scores for Rosid. I believe you hav to comment on the pictures posted.
Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
witch pictures? avika and manish ranking is falling down kaya kare????????

Go to top