Special Squad

sorry about the videos friends

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

akanksha1125

akanksha1125

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 10:37am | IP Logged

hello friends

firstly i want to thank reshma for all the help she has been providing me with. thanks dear!

well the fact is that im genuinely sorry for not being able to get the videos i had promised to get. my computer crashed while i was recording  episode no 21. the engg tried to resurrect it and he successfully did so. but i have lost all the info it had. the pics, images, video just about eberything on mu computer. he told me that the tv tuner that i have is not compatible with my computer and another hard disc would mean quite an expenditure. im sorry but i dont think im going to get it done anytimr now.

im really sorry for beaking all ur hopes and......

it feels so bad yaar. i mean i was sooo  happy that not only me there are many others who want the videos and that very fact that i was going to get them for all of us was great. but . im genuinely sorry friends. i tried my level best.please understand

anywyas im quite out of my mood right now so i'll write later.

i hope u guys will forgive me.

love

akanksha 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sorry about the videos friends" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lovely-Maiden

IF-Dazzler

Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
its very shocking.

but from your side you were hoenstly trying which goes to show your integrity.

our bad luck !!! Cry Dead

A VERY WARM WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

HOPE YOU ENRICH IT AND ENJOY YOURSELF.

HAVE A COOL TIME..

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 5:10am | IP Logged
hey stop it buddy..... i for once know how genuinly u wanted to help...bein a crazy ss fan urself...so stop apologising... there's no question of forgivin...u don have to be sorry in the first place....
yeah its true we wanted the videos badly... and we are disappointed but its not ur fault...
once again i'd like to ask everyone to write to starone and request them to release the videos....maybe, that way we can get them...
and akanksha, its perfectly ok babes...i know how ur feelin, but that u tried to help is important!

whimsical_soul

whimsical_soul

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 5:13am | IP Logged
seriously true
i mean ur earnest attempt is more than obv.. its ok yaar.. if we are meant to watch it.. we'll get it some how Wink

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged
yeah...it's really okay...i mean, we're all dissapointed, but your initiative is the most important thing...at least you tried, and that too at the cost of your hard disk crashing! thanks for the attempt yaar... Big smile

but still, doesn't anybody else have a tv tuner card? there has to be somebody in this forum! please, this is an appeal to everybody - try and record SS for us - especially the episode where Aryan almost confesses his love for Shaina... Embarrassed

and yes, we must all appeal to Star One for the videos...even if not through dvds, there are other ways of providing videos, like putting them up for download on the official site or something...c'mon! we have to make an effort...

viral_shah

Goldie

viral_shah

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
it's ok dear..........atleast you tried...... Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top