Thangam Dec 26 - 30 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Janu

Brief  Friday updates...30/12/11

-Illa goes to Rama's house and ask for Rama's hall ticket to have a look. Jc doesnt want to show her as she might do something but Rama allows and brings out to show Illa.

- Illa says she wants have xerox copy of the ticket, so that she can keep a copy for herself as motivation for her to study IAS. Both rama and Jc try to get back the ticket from her but Illa runs away from their house with the ticket. and both of them are looking for Illa..

-Jc calls Karthik and informs that lla has taken Rama's hall ticket and runs away. Karthik is very happy and praises his wife,  and teases JC n Rama... When they go home, they find Illa sitting at home and returning Rama ticket with a xerox copy for her. Illa tells Nathciyar that she received a hall ticket and wants to sit for IAS exam with Rama's ticket. She looks very innocent in this scene..

- MA is serving Rama who is studying for her exam. Gangga is very happy to see that. She and Rama are discussing about the exam while Kula comes there with his usual face...

Thodarum..

Edited by lavanyaz - 12 years ago
Thanks Nithya.

i thought they had a case already in court where they proved Subbu is legally married to Ayya. How can they bring the same issue - these CRs easily forget.
This serial and  its plot is TOTAL CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adhu enna SECRET o ...

let this crap end soon

Thanks Migan

One point that I dont understand.  If the first wife does not complain there can be no case prima facie according to Indian law.  Now why waste the court time when the basic rule itself is out.  No wonder cases are pending like nobody's business...
Originally posted by eclat

Thanks Migan

One point that I dont understand.  If the first wife does not complain there can be no case prima facie according to Indian law.  Now why waste the court time when the basic rule itself is out.  No wonder cases are pending like nobody's business...

I know. They should have called Natchiyar and enquired her. This is too much.
Thanks Janu for the update.

Wishing you too a very happy new year!!  I would wish for a new year with better serials, more updaters and participants...

Thanks eclat, Migan and Nithya akka for the updates.. 😃

Janu - thank you very much!! so nice of u 🤗