Special Squad

India-Forums

Aryan-Shaina’s Love Story (Page 7)

Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 11:32am | IP Logged
yes surely i am reading,

and after few days when i am bit free will provide full feedback too, its natural for a writer to feel bad if he/she thinks no one is reading...!!! yes even teh shaina-sunny part is important for the story to proceed and is a part of it, i know it'll eventally come to aryan and hsi romance too. Smile
praveenam Goldie
praveenam
praveenam

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 1:24am | IP Logged
ur story s gettin on really fantastic.nice dat u r now highlightin on der pasts.its different.
one more thng ven u said shai did not date any1 till nineteen i ws reminded of kuljeet as she had once said dat she went on her fst date ven she ws nineteen. Wink
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 3:22am | IP Logged
thanx again sofia...
and prav....oh...i dint relly know tht kuljeet went on her first date at nineteen....what an unusual coincidence! Wink
praveenam Goldie
praveenam
praveenam

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 7:35am | IP Logged
i read it in one of her interviews.act i think in dis forum only.
one of d really early topics.den i hd not joind d forum i usd 2 jus read d posts.but den dis forum attractd me a lot and now i m hre.and blive i m really happy 2 b hre.
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 8:49am | IP Logged
me too! Smile
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged
thyat night....when shaina got to know of her husband's extra-marital affair....she was totally shattered.....bein a pretty happy-go-lucky person....this was a rude shock that life had to offer her....when she thought everything was goin so well.....shaina was angry at first...but also understandin....she wanted to have a long talk with her hubby and get to the root of the situation.....but there was no head or tail of a solution......this was it....! her husband told her that he was in love with this other woman and dint have feelings for shaina anymore....shain was shocked....and all the more when she got to know that the affair had been goin on for more than a year....that was the time she was pregnant!
she could not imagine that this was the man she had loved....and they both agreed for one last time on something..... a divorce!!!
and they got seperated with a painful divorce that left more scars on shaina and her child.....it was horrible...after that she moved to mumbai.....but it also turnd her into a stronger woman....and some changes were for the worse....like she is now a man-hater and agressive.......but she is now an independent woman who lives with dignity.....
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 10 June 2006 at 8:51am | IP Logged
now for aryan's life......
aryan i think....grew up in mumbai only....and came from a pucca punjabi background....he is a relly doting son to his parents....i think his dad was in the army....and right from childhood....aryan had a strong sense of what is right and wrong and wanted to serve the society....and maybe his mom was not workin.....his father passed away when he was young....still in college.....
aryan had frnz in school and college and was relly funlovin....though he was mischievous...he was also the very setious type of guy....like i have mentioned earlier....like the character of akshaye khanna in dil chahta hai.....
niharika, i believe....was the daughter of one of his dad's relly close friends......though he knew her since his early yrs....they were not really friens......but aryan always had a silent liking for her.....he admired her for the woman she grew upto be....simple and sweet....yet someone has a head of her own and will stand up for what is right......
aryan started askin her out once they were out of college and when he was preparin for his IPS.....she too liked him...and they soon fell in love.....
there was no opposition from parents as she was almost a daughter to aryan's parents and they knew the family well.....so they got married soon......
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 10 June 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged
aryan's mom passed away shortly after he got married...(the only reason i think aryan has lost both parents is bcoz i remember him tellin dpka...."mere liye ronewala hai hi kaun"...so basically i think he is quite lonely...)
but on the othr side....within abot a year and a half of marriage....niharika gave him the most beautiful gift of his life.....his daughter pallavi!...he was the happiest man on earth that day.......life was so smooth....everything was joyous....aryan dint think he needed anything more from life....atleast personally....
he pampered pallavi terribly....and she was trhe apple of his eye.....life could not have been better....
till the dreadful day we all know of....when he came home and found the rudest shock....the biggest misfortune....starin him in the face!!!

Go to top