Special Squad

Aryan-Shaina’s Love Story (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 42

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:37am | IP Logged
and i thnk d sunny-shai part ws really well describd by u.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aryan-Shaina’s Love Story (Page 6)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 3:48am | IP Logged
thannnnnnnxxxxxxxxxxxxx ssoooooo much sweeetieeee....... Smile
actually....i was pretty disappointed that i got no replies for my story and was wonderin whether i should stop writin..... Cry ....but ur the only one who reads them nowades....even nandini hasn't told me how the story was... Cry ....
newe....i'll continue writin later......plz do start writin on ur ajay-neha story....it is long waitin to be continued....and we're waitin for u to do it....ok? plzzzzzzzzz......

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 31 May 2006 at 6:32am | IP Logged
ya i l continue as soon as possibl.
but u no wat my problems r!i l write as soon as i m free.

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hmmmm......
i want to mention at this point...what i think shaina's life must have been like......
i have tried to be original for most part of the story....but at the same time also picked up stuff from here and there....
to start with the erly days ...shaina's childhood.....i essentially feel tht shaina is not an aamchi mumbai mulgi....i feel she's more of a delhi girl....so she was born and brought up in delhi...... she was a single child to her parents and loved very much by them.....
her dad was a doctor in one of the big hspitals and her mom was a college lecturer.....her mom and dad's characters...i think can be best played by nikki aneja....(her soft yet strong character as dr.simran in astitva...is kind of what shai's mom was like)...and dad....like govind sahai...of hotel kinston...i donno his real name....but he was a cheerful man....with a no-nonsense attitude too....who spoilt his daughter completely.....
shaina had the most lovely childhood anyone could dream of....so she was pretty well-off....in fact from a quite rich family.....and she was a bratty and spoilt child....well not completely....she was still the apple of her parents eye......her mom was her best friend....guide and philosopher,she shared all her thoughts with her....and her mom is a total goddess....the most warm person and genuine human one could ever meetshaina was also papa's girl ...and theirs was a close knit family....shaina could rest assured that she would never be alone in this world.....she was flooded with too much of love....
but she was a prankster....a naughty girl....who still knew when to b serious....academically...she excelled!!!
though she did well in college.....at the same time...she was among the freak-out lot......she loved hangin out ewith frns and was very outgoin....discos...pubs....parties...everything....but she never indulged in bad habits.....i dont think she dated anyone coz i think right from childhood....she was an extremely independent person....she wanted to make a mark and identity of her own and never wanted to be dominated by anyone.....especially male.....so she stayed single.....till she was nineteen.....

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 10:43am | IP Logged
very sorry have been quite busy for a while so cudnt catch the novel for soem time, reshma will do a good job without doubt and aryan's love story is always attractive for me even if i am primarily a aryandeepika fan, so plz reshma dont feel bad or think we're not interested . i like ur story .i'll now will keep reading and providing feedbacks regularly.

Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 03 June 2006 at 10:51am

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 10:57am | IP Logged
though many guys had asked her out attracted by her natural charm and charisma....and her drop-dead gorgeous looks....she never was interested with any of them....she alwz wanted someone more manly and understandin....
at nineteen.....she met this man who was so different from any other she had ever met.....he was not frm her college...she met him at a party....and they took intrst in each othr immediately.....something just clicked... after bein frnz for a year.....and feeling the mutual attraction....shaina and this man started datin.....shaina graduated from college and they both decided to marry.....it was a pretty hasty decision...and though her parents dint approve of such an erly marriage...they gave in to their daughter's dreams.....shaina was so sure this was what she wanted....this was the man she wanted to be with..... (i thought it must have been an early marriage coz of the fact that naybe shaina was too young then and got maried in the flowery feelin of love....mayb thats why she made the wrong decision...)
thye were married....and shaina wanted to continue with her studies....and do her masters.....but her hubby....was not very happy with this decision....he supported her at first and all....but then when he saw that she could not give him much time....he was pretty against her studyin.....thats how the fights started....within a year of marriage....shiana was pregnant....this came at a time that was not planned....so shai had to stop her studies....her hubby was not happy with the decision of havin a baby at all...he thought it was too early....though shaina was also of the same opinion....she was not goin to abandon the baby.....
shaina was shocked to see the change in her loved one after marriage!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 11:06am | IP Logged
in any case she gave birth to her baby.....at 22....
in many ways i think shaina was that complete freak out person in her teens coz she still has some of that stylishness....that arrogance.....that extrovert quality in her.....
but then i think that it was motherhood that changed her greatly....that made her from a spoilt brat to a responsible woman....that made her stop to think...
she kept studyin after sunny's birth and this annoyed her husband all the more....he was not pleased with the birth of sunny and not particularly fond of him....though he was his own son....but shai had become very patient....she was sure that things would work out for the better!
all was well till that frightful night that changed her life!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AryanDipikaFan

very sorry have been quite busy for a while so cudnt catch the novel for soem time, reshma will do a good job without doubt and aryan's love story is always attractive for me even if i am primarily a aryandeepika fan, so plz reshma dont feel bad or think we're not interested . i like ur story .i'll now will keep reading and providing feedbacks regularly.

hey thats ok babes.....glad ur readin.....Big smile ......actully i was upset coz i thought that no one was readinCry....but its ok now...Embarrassed

newes....aryan's love story ke liye....u'll have to wait a little....rite now...im focussin on shai's life....wanna then right on aryan with niharika too....i thought their pasts were relly important.....

after that is done....will get bak to aryan-shaina's story!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top