Special Squad
Special Squad

India-Forums

Aryan-Shaina’s Love Story (Page 5)

praveenam Goldie
praveenam
praveenam

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 2:54am | IP Logged
reshma.dis story s really gettin xcitin.i likd d way u highlighted sunny's feelings 2.wt can i say.4 now jus dat i m waitin 4 d next part.
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 25 May 2006 at 8:39am | IP Logged
yeah...actually i thought that sunny is a very important part of shai's life and now in my story...in aryan's life too.... what he thinks is an integral part of their relationship... its not like u can leave him out....
and yes prav...i am continuin... but once this 26th july thing gets over...i wanna put forth a story of what shaina's life may have been...as a youngster that is...coz she is a character who really fascinates me...!
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 12:58am | IP Logged
hmmmm.....
monday ends up fine...with aryan and sunny spendin lot of time together...now tuesday...shaina is comin bak from pune in her car....
on tuesday...the ss crew is mainly in the office.... its rainin very heavily and neha and ajay are watchin the rain outside...it looks like the heaviest rainfall in centuries... and next ...to make matters worse...the electricity is cut off in the office..... on the radio...they hear the news of all the roads bein blokcked and the railways not runnin on time.... aryans first concern is sunny..... he leaves the office at 2 in the afternoon to pick him up... when he reaches the skool...he sees that they were anyway bein taken home.... he starts drivin sunny home and all is fine at first...till they reach a signal where all roads are blocked.... aryan decides to take sunny to the office...which is much more nearby....
sittin hours in the car and drivin slowly, they leave the car later and walk....no wade thru the water a short distance....aryan carryin sunny.... finally they reach the office at 6 in the evenin.... neha and ajay and the others rush to him askin whether he was ok...and they are both taken inside and given dryer clothes.... sunny has a minor fever... he is put off to sleep.....
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 1:20am | IP Logged
now aryan is worried about shaina....she had set out from pune 6 hours ago and was not yet here...he tries her number a lot of times but thr was no network at all..... she was supposed to be in mumbai by 4 at least..... he is very worried.... Ouch
in candle light they all sit shocked in the evenin as they hear on the radio of dead bodies floatin in the water....and that the level of water had risen upto 12 feet high at some places.... finally at 8 in the night...shaina calls from a pco to tell aryan that she's fine and that she will try to reach the office....
what she did not tell aryan was of the turmoil she was goin thru...the number of dead bodies she had seen....the tiredness and weakness she was feelin....and how miserably she wanted to be home and fall into his arms......
(here i would like to mention that on the day of 26th...a number of ppl did suffer mentally and emotionally at what they had seen....i consider myself lucky as i was saved as i came home early....but i had heard of all my frnz sufferings....how they lived without food and just biscuits as they waded thru the filthy water and gutters....one of my seniors lost his life that day....i remember cryin for him thoi dint know him...that day was nature at its worst! even then... some love stories and frndships were born....but i am happy i was spared the adventure as u never know which way fate would have turned...)
anyway...shaina's cellphone had long switched itself off....and she waded thru the water for hours.... in the office...aryan looks at sunny sleepin on the couch and feels increasinly terible as he is helpless to do anything....goin out to look for her would have been madness.....
at 2 o clock in the night .... shaina sees the dark ss office building before her...to anyone else...it would have looked like its haunted...but to shaina it only meant home...it meant aryan....
aryan is at the reception tryin to make a call when shaina arrives at the door....she's a complete mess!!! her white shirt all brown with the water and she is drenched from head to toe...thru every bone...yet when she sees him ...she smiles...when he looks up and sees her...he is stunned....she walks upto him and b4 he can say a word she colapses into his arms...there b4 the whole office....aryan is also overwhelmed with emotion and holds her tight....he was almost sure he had lost her forever....he kisses her forehead and then neha comes forward to ask her if she's ok.... shaina says yes and asks for sunny...aryan had told her that he would collect him... neha assures her he's fine ...and takes her away so she can change into something dry...
shaina meets sunny sleepin on the couch and hugs and kisses him lightly...so as not to awaken him....
the entire ss crew(or family...should i say now...) spends the night at the office...
but thrs lots more to happen....! Wink
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 1:28am | IP Logged
hmmm.....
if any of u guys watch hotel kingston...u would know what scene im talkin about.... there...vish and shelly have their first date in the office as they have no time....and they tell the staff they are in an important meetin..... the scene was so cute that i could not resist havin aryan and shiana play their parts...
so since aryan and shai have both not had dinner...aryan arranges for a candlelit table in the pantry and he and shaina have a date....of course...neha is asked to inform the others of the imprtant "meetin" and not to disturb them.... neha obviously understands its a date but plays along.... aryan and shaina have a good time in the pantry in the candlelight... Embarrassed

Edited by widluv2aryan - 27 May 2006 at 4:18am
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 4:32am | IP Logged
the next day morning......
shaina and neha are sittin in the pantry sippin their morning coffee and readin the ppr.... boxer and shotgun are on anothr table.... meanwhile, the rain has not stopped at all...its still pourin buckets in the city...
aryan sees that sunny has woken up and takes him to the pantry...tellin him his mom has come....
sunny enters the pantry and goes to hug his mom...he sits on her lap and shaina kisses him...
Shaina: good mornin baby....aap ab kaise ho?
Sunny: main to bilkul theek ho gaya hoon..!!
Shaina: betu...i really missed u!!! aapne aryan uncle ko jyaada tang to nahi kiya?
Sunny: nahi humne to bahut maze kiye....! (shaina smiles...) mummy.....
Shaina: haan betu?
Sunny: aapko aryan uncle achhe lagte hai na?
Shaina: (a bit taken aback) kya....? haan achhe lagte hai ...kyun?
Sunny: to phir aap unse shaadi kar lo na!
Shaina: (surprised) sunny!!!!! yeh kisne sikhaya tumhe?
Aryan: (by now he comes to the table and interrupts...)nahi woh kya hai na shai...main tumse shaadi karna chahta hoon....to maine socha ki pehle tumhare sunny se tumhara haath maang loon...well...sunny ne to mujhe permission de di hai....ab mujhe sirf aapki izazat chahiye...!
Sunny: muma bolo na!
Shaina: beta...agar tumhe aryan uncle itne pasand hai to main unse shaadi kar hi leti hoon...! happy?
sunny nods and she smiles at him and hugs him to her.... she looks at aryan above sunny's shoulder...with deep gratitude in her eyes...and mouths a silent "thank you"... he smiles and winks at her...
its anothr happy day for aryan shaina....now the family seems complete! Smile

Edited by widluv2aryan - 27 May 2006 at 4:34am
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 4:36am | IP Logged
hope this last part was not silly ...borin or too mushy..... since im an emotional person at heart...such things matter a lot to me...sunny's approval...the sweet mother-son talk...etc....
plzzzzzz plzzzzzzz gimme honest feedbacks on this one! Embarrassed
praveenam Goldie
praveenam
praveenam

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:37am | IP Logged
babes ur story s really rockin.
i likd d way u describd d condn of shai and othrs on 26th july.even i ws lucky not 2 experience it but many of my frnz and relatives did go through dat trauma.dat ws a time ven d whole mumbai ws 2gethr 4gettin all d seperations and helpin each odre.
thr ws loss of both life and property.

Go to top