Aryan-Shaina’s Love Story (Page 41)

Post Reply New Post

Page 41 of 42

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
well....here goes....
ss has just finished solving another case...and they're all xhausted....and they all leave to go home for much deserved rest.....shaina reaches the parking lot...she sees aryan gettin into his car.....as she uonlocks the door of her car she sees aryan on the other end of the parking lot.....and she smiles coyly at him.... and mouthes a silent goodnight......aryan smiles tooo but a really mischievious one...he shuts the door of his car and walks towards hers....shai looks confused....and then boxer walks into the parkin lot....he says bye and goodnight to all of them....and soon the othr members start pouring in....shaina sighs and gets into her car...and aryan...on hearin the car start...looks in her direction....now its shai's turn to flash tht mischeivous smile.....aryan shakes his head and heads home......

aryan reaches home....and feels grateful for the first time to be home....he strecthews himself and smiles as he thinks of shai.....

well....shai...on the other hand...is in the worst nightmare of her life!!!!

stay tuned!!!shaina pulls into the drive \way of her building and switches off the radio....she upto her house and opens the door....its dark....and she is surprised...sunny never sleeps in the dark....he would have the lights on....as she switched on the lights....she let a scream escape her....the house was on a mess...and had been completely ransacked......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! furniture was upturned......evrything was a mess......before anything else...thye first thing she yelled was "sunny!!!!"....."sunny!!!!"...he was nowhere to be seen...now shaina was panicing!!!....she called up all her friends and sunny's at the late hour of the night to chek if sunny was with them....but the answer was negative from evry side......shaina started to feel weak...this wasnt happeneing.....she wanted to scream and cry.....she did not even want to think what may have happened to sunny....but the bad thoughts just dint seem to leave her....what was she to do now???
Cryaryan was in his room smiling Smile at the pic of shaina and sunny in his hands....he had asked shai if he could keep it...coz he thought it was really beautifull...they looked so cute together...mother and son.....so lovable....and this was gonna be his family now....ahhh!!!! Embarrassed ....the abrupt phone call interrupted his thoughts....

aryan: shaina??/ main ab tumhaare baare mein hi soch raha tha....telll me.....

but all he could hear from the othr end were sobs.... Cry

aryan: shai....whats wrong?? shaina....what is it???? Ouch

shai started explainin in broken words what she saw....and how petrified she was...aryan tried to calm her down and speak clearly as she was not makin any sense.....it took him a few minutes to realise the horrifyin truth shaina was tryin to convey.....sunny was missing!!!!! Angry Cry aryan couldnt speak....all he could manage was..."shaina, mai aa raha hoon!"..he took his car keys froom the table and was about to leave....when he stopped for a while and looked at pallavi's phtograph smiling at him from the table....no....this would not happebn to sunny Angry ...he would be safe.....i'll see to it that he will!!! he then looked at sunny's photgraph with shaina on the table....and left......'

as he reached shaina's place......and rang the doorbell...she fell i8nto his arms...and cried Cry ....he walked in and sat on the sofa....and she told him about the kidnapper's call tht she had got.....she explained how the guy had asked for no ransom...but just informed her tth sunny is with them....and tht they will let her kno later....she tells him abt what she saw when she had entered the house.....and now sure tht sunny has been kidnapped...breaks into tears again......aryan hugs her and feels terribly angry and pained himself.....

aryan: dont worry shaina....we will find him!! thats a promise!!!!....

shaina nods...and aryan reaches out to the phone to call on special squad.....

WE HAVE A NEW CASE GUYS!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aryan-Shaina’s Love Story (Page 41)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
the entire ss team was on the crime scene....looking for clues.....neha was consoling shaina.....and aryan , ajay and boxer were speakin to neighbours and the watchmen.....shotgun and papaji collecting evidence...(remember i wanted ss to be the same as it was before....so accordin to tht setting...we do not have ved sahb or priya....but we still have papaji on the squad)
the next day...after interrogations are over.....the entire ss team gets to work......and tries to fine the connections....thye entire day is over....and ss hacks upon some clues.....shaina's phone was tapped...and so was aryans...the kidnappers used a sattelite phone which was not traceable....it was 10.30 into the night....aryan looked at shaina who was sitting in his cabin....across his desk....he went upto his table to sit down....but then sat down beside her instead...and as he touched her hand...he found it hot....."shaina...ur burning with fever....i think u should go home...
shai: nahi aryan....main yahi rehna chahti hoon...
aryan: shaina....(sighs) theek hai....dekho...dont worry....hum sunny ko dhoond lenge....ss ne apne saare resources is cas emein laga diye hai....we will find him....
shaina...doesnt respond...doesnt look...after a long pause....she said...
shaina: aryan...mujhe ghar chhod doge...plz??
aryan:(nods) chalo...... aryan met neha outside and told her he was going to drop shaina home.....
neha: aryan.....i think tumhe aaj raat shaina ke saath rehna chahiye....she really needs u....aur tum case ki phikr mat karo....we are all workin on it.....u can come back tomorrow mornin.....just dont leave shai alone plz?
aryan: ur right....ok bye.....just take care....and keep me posted...
neha: we will....

aryan left with shaina in his car... as they reached home aryan tried consoling shaina....but she was still in a state of shock.....she finally cried in his arms....sayin how sunny was all she had in life....all her love....he put his arms around her and held her in his embrace as she cried herself to sleep in his arms....tht night....arayn and shaina slept on the sofa of her house...locked in an embrace....but a pure peaceful picture....if i could see them....ah!!it would have been the most blessed sight in existance....shaina sleeping like a baby in her beloved aryan's arms...and aryan....silent....mysterious....deep in thought....pledgin himself not to spare the person who stole his child....who made his love cry and cringe in pain..... Cry Angryshaina stirred uneasily....and opened her eyes....the sunlight poured in...it was morning.....she was leaning on aryan's shoulder....who was fast asleep....she yawned...and pulled herself up...she checked the time on her cell phone....it was 6.30 in the morning....she took one more look at aryan...without any particualr emotion....and then got up to go to the bathroom.....shaine showered and got dressed......meanwhile...aryan was just wakin up as the clock struck past seven.....surprised to find tht shaina was not near him....he got up and went into the kitchen....she was there...probably preparing breakfast....
aryan: good morning shai....
shaina:(gave him a hint of a tiny smile...)good morning...
aryan: tabiyat kaisi hai ab tumhaari??
shaina: (matter-of factly) im ok....
aryan: tum yeh sab chhodo....i'll do it...
shaina: nahi aryan....u go get dressed aur breakfast kar lo....hume jald hi office jaana hai....
aryan nodded and kissed her on her head....and left...shaina leaned against the kitchen platfrm....her head felt heavy...as if it were filled with rocks....she felt miserable.....but she had to find sunny.... shaina and aryan reached office way before time....and saw tht neha had tracked certain numbers....and calls to shaina's cell...boxer and ajay had found out from witnesses...ie the neighbour's maid...who had seen a man
come into the building tht day they got zubin to make a rough id sketch....and lo and behold!!! it resembled a ciminal ss had helped catch about 2 years ago....in a drug traffickin case.....shaina was the main investigator in that case....since aryan was out of town at tht time....putting two and two together...special squad realised...tht revenge is the most feasible motive in this case....so now they knew who the culprit was....and why he was doing this....but one question still remained....where is sunny???where are the kidnappers??? how do they find them.....
ss had a surprise guest at the reception....a man who came askin for shaina.....
..."kya main shaina singh se il sakta hoon?? she's a criminal psychologist, special squad...."
ajay passed thru the reception...
ajay- excuse me....ji aap kaun??
"can i see shaina singh please....??"(irritated)
ajay- kyun....kya kaam hai...and by the way....aap hai kaun...??
"samar malhotra.....shaina's ex-husband!!"

"SAM?????"...was shaina's shocked reaction...."tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?"
sam- kahan hai mera beta? tum use itna bhi sambhaal nahi paayi na?how irresponsible could you get? Angry
shai- woh tumhaara beta nahi hai....and you dont need to tell me how i shud look after my son... Angry
sam- he's my son oo shaina singh...
aryan- dekhiye sir....behtar yahi hoga ki hum aaram se baat kare...lets not get into all this...
sam- mr.aryan...u better stay out of this...
aryan- no i cant......kyunki yeh case special squad handle kar raha hai....main spl sqd ka head hoon aur aap is waqt mere office mein khade hai... Angry (calmin down) shaina already kaafi under pressure... Mr. malhotra main aapki halat samajh sakta hoon...lekin is waqt it would help agar aap humaare saath co-operate kare....plzz.....
sam- ok....
Ajay and boxer filled him in on the progress of the case.... and sam was extremely co-operative....he agreed to stay there and help them with the case till sunny is found.... samar and shaina slowly started talkin to each other cordially for reasons related to the case....and were quite calm and composed when havin conversations.... Embarrassed
samar was in the pantry sippin coffee and tryin to call up someone frantically when shaina entered....he quickly cut the call and gave her a slow smile.....
shaina-its ok....make ur call..... Smile
sam- its ok....not tht important....just...just maya...
(maya....who was his girlfriend...who used to be shaina's classmate and a good friend ogf hers in college...)
shai- oh...(she turns to leave...) sam...???
sam- yeah...
shai- (sighs)...nothing.....!!
as she opened the door aryan was standin there...
for the first time...he felt a bit possessive about her.. Ouch ..but then shrugged it off...he knew tht sunny was after all...biologically atleast..."THEIR" child.....she smiled at him and asked him what was wrong...he shrugged her off again...and they left...
Smile shaina told him she wanted to listen to the calls again.......shaina was the one who cracked the case at last....listening to the recorded phone calls over and over again...she figured the place was likely to be a godown with a factory nearby....and some metal items that they heard clanging faintly in the background sound of the call....(sounds similar to an episode in ss i know....but cant help it....)
ss kickstarted its police cars and was ready to nab the culprits....and give them a lesson for good this time....!!!
Wink ss team....along with samar reached the godown....and aryan gave them orders to spread out in the area....there were a few other policemen....
aryan, shaina, boxer and ajay...all with guns in hand...slowly entered the godown....it was not long before they heard voices and spoted the kidnappers....the culprit had two allies.....
ajay and boxer quickly surrounded the two allies and caught them...and bashed them up....while aryan dealt with the main guy alone....he hit arayn in the gut and aryan cringed....tht was the exact moment when a gun sounded loud....and a bullet went off...searing thru the kidnapper's chest....as aryan looked behind.... he saw shaina holding the gun... she had shot him! Shocked shot the man who posed a treat to her son's life... aryan smiled proudly at her... Approve ....but she wasnt looking....she was teary-eyed...walkin towards sunny...who was bein untied by samar....
after he got off the tape..samar hugged sunny and asked him if he's alright....sunny nodded...and just as he saw his mom....ran straight towards her....and hugged her tight!!! Hug ...she asked him how he was and told him she loved him....she dint speak much...just held her son in her arms...close to her.....sama had moved behind by now...and aryan came towards them....sunny yelled "DAD"...and hugged him too Hug ....aryan picked him up aand hugged him.....he then looked at shaina who was standin beside him and held her too in a huge embrace... Hug ...they looked picture perfect....!! and ajay and boxer smiled Smile ...as the policemen took the culprits away....
samar was atanding at the side...and he moved away....surprised at first.... Shocked ...then understood and smiled to himself.... Smile Smile ...surprisingly...he did not feel any contempt towards aryan when his son called him dad....he only felt happy for this new family...... Smile Clapat the ss office....
culprits have been nabbed...and to be punished....interrogations over,....and case solved....it was a job well done...
aryan, shaina, neha, ajay and boxer were in the pantry when samar came there.... he sat at the table where shaian was sittin...
sam- cngrats on solvin the casee....
shian just smiles softly...
sam- shaina Ouch ....maya aur main shaadi kar rahe hai....
shaina just looks up and smiles Smile ...there is no contempt....only happiness and a bit tiredness in her voice....
shai- congratulations sam....im very very happy for u.... Smile
sam- and im also happy for u and aryan...
shai- (surprised) lekin tumhe kaise...
sam- i know ur in love with him...and REALLY in love with him... shaina Ermm ...jaane se pehle ek baar sunny se milna chahta hoon...
shaina doesnt say anything... Confused
sam- dont worry...ab main use tumse nahi chheenoonga....i think he shud be with u...not becoz i dont love him....but because i know thts what's best for him...(he looks at aryan) sunny will alwz be my son aryan....but u will be a better father i know....Thumbs Up
aryan nods and smiles too...
shai- sunny andar so raha hai....(and she gestured to a small room in the corner...)
sunny was sleeping soundly on a couch....when samar bent down to him and whispered...
"i hope i'll be forgiven beta Pinch ....and try not to hate me...please... Cry " shaina went out and saw maya at the reception...she cordially smiled...and congratulated her on her wedding... she asked her to wait in the pantry....but maya assured her she was ok....shaina's phone rang and she excused herself....towards aryan's cabin ...where evryone else was...
aryan- sunny kaisa hai?
shai- he's still sleepin...Disapprove
aryan- dont worry shai....he'll be fine.... Smile
shiana nods..."i hope so..."

thats when samar entered the room with maya....ajay stood up and evryone looked at the door....
sam- i just came to say ...bye Ermm
aryan and samar shake ands and evryone says bye... as he turned to leave...he stepped back...
sam- shaina...?
shaina looked up...
sam- tumse maafi maangne ka haq to main kho chuka hoon...lekin tumhe dua dene ka haq nahi khona chahta....(he held her head and lightly touched her cheek..)..HAVE A GOOD LIFE...OK?Embarrassed
shai-(smiles and nods) u too....
and he finally turned and left...the last thing she saw was maya's smile....
a chapter....a very disturbin one...had just closed itself shut in shaina's life... Clap

shaina looked at neha who was smiling cunningly...
shaina- kya hua?
neha- kya tum is shaadi se sach mein khush ho?
shaina- of course....main aryan se pyaar karti hoon aur woh bhi....
neha- i was talkin about maya and samar...
shai- of course unke liye khush hoon...why shudnt i be....??
neha- just asked...kyunki pehli baar aisa laga ki tumhaare dil mein samar ko lekar dard ya gussa nahi hai...so i was surprised....
shaina smiled....
aryan- kya hua? so u've finlly forgiven ur ex-husband...
shai- forgive him for finding love?
aryan- for breakin ur heart to find love....
shaina smiled again...
shai- ur right aryan....sam ne mera dil dukhaaya hai....but kahi na kahi...i have realised tht...main usse kam aur apne aap se jyaada naraaz thi....
neha- matlab?
shai- neha....sam and i were never meant to ve together...jab humne shaadi ki...wahi humaari galati thi....we were not made for each othr...agar ek saath rehte...to mohaabbat ke saath nainsaafi hoti na?..im glad he went ahead and found his true love.....shaayad main itne saal naraaz thi...kyunki main uski galatiyon ki saza apne aap ko de rahi thi....bcoz i was the one left alone in all this.... Cry ...lekin now tht i have found love myself.....and that too with such an amazin man(she looked at aryan and smiled)...to...i think im glad i split up with him....haan....agar yeh pyaar toote hue dilon se na guzarta...to shaayad aur achha hota....but nothing's perfect na neha....but what matters is....in the end....love will find a way....
neha- so ur sayin u have no regrets??
shaina- (chuckles) are u interviewin me?...no seriously....i would be a hypocrite if i said ki i regret my marriage....bcoz marriage is what gave me sunny...the most beautiful person in my life....sunny se mujhe itni khushiyan mili hai neha...believe me...to have sunny in my life...i wouldnt mind goin thru a million divorces....but anyway...ab mere paas sunny hai....aur aryan bhi...aur samar ke paas maya hai...so all's well tht ends well!! Smile
aryan was listening to her silently thruout the conversation......now neha loooked at aryan and smiled....he smiled back..
aryan- (teasingly) our little one has grown up, hasnt she? Big smile
shai- shut up...!!!(and she punched him playfully...)
aryan put an arm around her and smiled... Smile

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
now aryan and shaina started looking for houses....they had decided tht since they were gonna live together...they would both seel off their present flats and buy a bigger sea-facin flat with the money and thier savings...
it had been really long.....since they were busy...they hardly found any time to look for houses....and especially since shaina had to spend most of her free time with sunny.....it left her woth very little time to spend with aryan.....all she saw of him was in the office.....
finally...aryan told her tht he would look for the house himself.....and tht she need not worry....and she should trust his choice.....shaina agreed to this without hesitation...but promised aryan tht she would do the entire interior decoratin of the house....and then he should rely on her choice....it was a deal then.....
Clap one day...after work....aryan told shaina tht they needed to go somehwere....shaina was surprised...."kahan?" she asked....."leave some room for surprises yaar...."...aryan answered her.....
they drove to Nariman-point, a very posh sea-facing area in mumbai.......
shai- hum yahan kyun aaye hai....
aryan didnt reply.....
they entered a plush green compound....and aryan stopped before a huge buildin....he signed the register with the watch man and went in.....shaina followed him, now irritated... Pinch
shaina- kya hum yahan kisi suspect se milne aye hai...??what is it aryan...??
on the fifth floor.... aryan opened the door to a flat with a key....
aryan- do u like it???
shaina- huh???(terribly confused) Confused
aryan- humaara ghar aur kya....
shai- what? Shocked
aryan- yeah shai....thats our home..... shaina drew in a deep breath as she eyed the entire living room....it was huge....and beautiful....there was only minimal furniture....and it was not yet painted....
aryan- i thought i'd leave the interior to u...
shaina just smiled....and walked around.....on the table was a double photo frme...one frame had aryan and sunny' picture....while the other framehad aryan and shaina....shaina picked it up to look at it....
shaina- aryan....tumhe nahi lagta...ki yeh photos alag alag nahi...balki hume aisa photograph rakhna chahiye jismein hum sab saath ho.... Embarrassed
aryan- i know shaina....yeh sirf temperory hai....jab wedding photograh aa jayega to....we'll change it... Wink

aryan- shaina......come this way.....see....yeh sunny ka kamra hai... Approve
the room was cute....yet very spacious for an 8 year old.....it had a garden view from the window....and a sweet little study table too....
Approve

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
aryan- aur yeh raha humaara bedroom.... Embarrassed
shaina looked at the huge comfortable bed standin in the middle of the master bedroom...it looked lovely...and she smiled as she thought of something naughty... Evil Smile ...she went near the window and threw it wide open...it had a breath-aking sea-view....
aryan came behind her and slipped his hands around her waist....he gently kissed her shoulder...she was wearing her crisp white shirt with a pair of beige trousers....and had a leapord print scarf around her neck....(remmber episode # 9- where she dressed up like tht)....shaina smiled and looked up at him.....she turned and threw her arms around his neck...."I LOVE IT!!" she exclaimed....and hugged him....they stood silently in ach other's embrace for a few minutes....and then shaina looked up at aryan....he pulled her close and kissed her lips with roaring passion....she kissed back.....not carin or realisin anything around her....they stood.....lips-locked....and bodies locked in an embrace....aryan finally moved his lips away and led them down to her neck....and gently tugged at the scarf she was wearin till it came off....he kissed her neck and stroked her long back gently....he kissed her face and smelled her hair...and....he held her tighter and tighter till shaina felt him and realised what he actually wnted.....she pulled away and gave him a surprised look... Shocked ...with a sly smile.....aryan looked away embarrassedly.... Embarrassed
aryan- shaina....im sorry...woh main... Embarrassed
she said nothing....but stopped what he was sayin by pulling him closer and kissing him harder....as aryan pulled away...he gave her a serious look... Stern Smile
aryan- shaina...are you sure you want to do this??
shaina- (with an equally serious face) Stern Smile i'm a woman aryan.....(breaks into a smile Smile )...make me feel like one.....! Wink

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
aryan laughed LOL   and in one swoop of his arms....picked her up....and carried her to the bed....he gently laid her on the bed...and sat down beside her....he bent down to her and and kissed her forehead....she slid her fingers thru his hair and smiled at him....as he made his way thru and she let him.... Censored
now all of their barriers had broken....and they had taken their relationship to a new world....as they made love for the first time that day....(in what was goin to be their bedroom in their new home...)
after one hour...as they lay on the bed....spent....shaina toyed with the gold chain on aryan's neck...aryan eyed her again now....mesmerised... Embarrassed ..
shaina chuckled...with a dreamy look in her eyes...."what is it?" she asked softly....
aryan- ur very beautiful....
shaimna smiled again... Embarrassed
shaina- aryan...u kno what??
aryan- hmmm.....
shaina-....i'll never forget this....
aryan- me too....u wr amazin.....
shaina- thank you...
aryan- (laughing) thanks to you too....
they talked for a while....and shaina decided they had to go home.....it was pretty late....aryan told her he was not comin....and that he wanted to spend the night in tht room...in his new home...even if she was not there....since sunny was home...shaina decided she had to leave....aryan smiled Smile and let her go....and then watched her from the bed as she got dressed.....as she picked up her purse....shaina bent down and pecked aryan lightly on the lips. Heart ...and wished him goodnight.....and goodbye....for now....
that night...shaina in her bed at home...and aryan in his bed at his new home....both had the best sleep ever....and the best dreams....the next day morning....both of them woke up with the biggest smile on their faces....!!!
Smile Smile Smile

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
ARYAN'S BIRTHDAY!!!

15th october.....it was eleven thirty in the night.... aryan khanna...acp, special squad..... sat on his livng room couch..thinkin about his life...what it had been and what it was now... tomorrow...he would be turning thirty one...! hmm...has it really been that long??? have i really lived that much?? he thought of the year that had gone by....he was on the othr side of thirty now...he then looked at the picture of shaina and sunny on his table and smiled...she's the best thing to happen to me in the past one year...he thought...! but she hadnt mentioned anything about it the previous day...but aryan was just happy to have her in his life...besides...how would she know abt his birthday...?..he had never told her..... but on shaina's side...it was anothr story altogether... nobody in the office really knew when aryan's birthday was...he never celebrated...never seemed to grow old.... but when she was goin thru a file in the office two days ago...she came upon aryan's date of birth in one of his documents.....it said...16/10/1975.... she was pleasantly surprised... tths this comin monday...she thought....!!how cud aryan have not told her?? but she smiled..knowin him fully well....! "u think u can dodge me on ur birthday aryan khanna?? i'll make sure u have the best birthday ever!!! comin bak to aryan's house....he was sittin and thinkin when the doorbell rang....he looked at his watch... 11.40...?? who could it be at this hour?? he opened the door...but there was no one outside.... he was about to shut the door...when he saw a box on the floor...it was a box of his favourite coffee-flavoured chocolates.... a huge one.... on it was a card tht said... "sugar... u'll need them to be sweet enough....as i need u in my coffee every morning..."..
it's a funny line...he thought... and just took the box inside...
at 11.45, the bell rang again.... aryan sighed as he got up from the couch once more...and answered the door... only to find a huge bouquet this time.... of black roses and blue orchids.... now he surely knew who this was.... but thr was still no one outside.... not showin any signs of curiosity... aryan went inside... "ok...u come in when u feel like.!!" he thought...
at 11.50...it was a giftbox waitn outside his door.....he opened it to find an expensive shimmerin watch he had wanted to buy for long....but hadnt had the time to go out and shop for it..... aryan smiled....hmmm....she remembered....
11.55..... there was a very simple gift wrapped agiain...before the door.... it was a CD....aryan was puzzled this time....as he opened the CD...he found on it....pictures of himself and shaina... he put it in the music system to listen to it.... and the melody of his favourite song wafted into the air..... he listened to it and sunk into the chair....and watched the clock hands...slowly makin their way towards twelve..... hat rang first??? the hands of the clock strikin 12...or aryan's door bell...?? he relly dint know! they chimed at the same time....! and when he opened the door... there she stood.... in a beautiful red halter necked dress.... she was wearin the blood red of passion....and when she gave him that million dollar smile.....aryan fell in love with her all over again.... how could she look soooo beautiful????.. she entered the room...and kissed aryan on the cheek.... "Happy Birthday My Love!".. aryan smiled... "this is the BEST of all the gifts!" he said....they laughed.... and shaina gave him a big birthday hug....inside the house now....aryan poured them some wine....and offered shaina a glass over the couch..... she took a sip and started humming the song playin on the CD... it was bryan adams- everything i do...i do it for you.... aryan smiled as he saw her lost in the music..... "tumhe yeh gaana pasand hai?" he asked.... "bahut jyaada!..isnt it beautiful??" ....
aryan- yes...it is...infact...it's soo beautiful...it makes me want to dance with you....!! (he held out his hand) may I?
shaina smiled and held his hand...and got up to dance with him....she trirled her arms around his neck...and he gently held her waist and they swayed yo the music.... as it slowly played in the background.... "Look into my eyes.....and u'll see.....~~'~~~'....
it was an enchantin moment....a moment they would have liked to
capture and keep forever!!...a moment of bliss...among the many more to come!!they danced for almost an hour in each other's embrace.....and it was a very cosy and romantic night..... shaina stayd over as long as she could (for u knw wht!) and then left as they had to attend to office the next day.....there was a bigger surprise waitin for aryan at the office.... neha and ajay had thrown him a little surprise party in the pantry of ss....they got a huge chocolate cake... and aryan was surprised to see the whole office decorated for him....they sung for him as he cut the cake...and fed the first piece to shaina..... who was more than overwhelmed to see her man soo happy....
aryan khanna had had the best birthday in five years!!

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
shaina started makin her wedding plans.... she was in a fix... being a pucca punjaban...she loved the idea of havin a weddin...with the saat pheras...and all the dhoom dhaam.... thats what she had done last time hadn't she....
but when she pictured herself bein tied in a knot with aryan for life.... this moment was special...all she really wanted was a quiet wedding...with lots of romance...and fun too....just close friends and family...all she didnt know ..was how to have the ceremony... Confused
aryan was going crazy with all the talks abt marriage.... he told shaina.. "arrey yaar...in sab planning mein tum mujhe involve mat karo...tum phir mujhe shaadi ka date aur venue bata do....main time par pahunch jaunga....!" LOL this irritated shaina... Angry ..but it was all in fun....she kept tellin aryan how he was not at all romantic.....
Big smile

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
one day...they were at their soon to be new house....puttin up things...there was a lot of work to be done....as they were movin in right after marriage.... they were almost done...and were ready to go home...when aryan found shaina gazing out of the bedroom window.... she was listenin to the calm wid above the sea...and mystified by the waves roaring one after the other.... she said to aryan, "its so beautiful baby...hai na?"
aryan- yeah.... do u have time? lets go for a walk.....!!!

aryan and shaina went to the beach...there was hardly anyone on the beach.... the wind was blowin strong...and the sun was just setting in the orange sky..... shaina wondered in amazement...as she walked holdin aryan's hand... how his hand alwz found hers...without her evn realisin it.... they sat down on the beach for a while....and watched the beautful sight before them....
aryan- it's beautiful.... i think... the sea is one of the most beautiful if His creations.... kitna chha lagta hai yahan....
shaina- this is whr i want to get married!
aryan (surprised at this sudden outburst) yahan?????
shai- haan aryan...i mean...on a beach....!!! lets go to goa...and get married....
aryan- woh sab to theek hai...lekin...beahc par phere lena...thoda bhaari anahi padega...
shaina (laughs)...no aryan..infact...i have been thinking....what do u think of a christian ceremony?
aryan-what??
shaina- yeah...main hamesha se chahti thi...ki meri shaadi ek white gown mein...beach par ho...jahan me and my husband...haathon mein haath pakde...ek dusre ke saath zindagi guzarne ki kasam khaaye.... its sooo beautiful!!! dont u think?
aryan- i think its a gr88 idea....and if thts what u want...thts what it will be! Smile
shaina hugs him happily..."thanx aryan!"
aryan-to ab yeh idea pucca nah?? ab aur naye ideas to nahi aayenge tumhe? varna hume shaadi budhaape mein karni padegi...
shaina puches him playfully...then rests her head on his shoulder...and they sit there watchin the sun sink into the sea...till the stars lit up the sky!! Embarrassed

__________________now for the whole mummy daddy part.... (shaina's parent's played by like i said erlier...nikki aneja... a young woman.. in salwar kameezes et al.. and dad...by govind sahai of hotel kingston (donno his name) ... a retired doctor)
aryan has to meet shaina's parents....but he was pretty sure they would like him...he had spoken to them a couple of times over the phone...and they had not only approved of the relationship...but were overwhelmed by the fact tht their daughter had finally found love again...and tht the pieces of her life were finally falling together....!!
they had come down from pune...to finalise the wedding...and meet their to be son-in-law...
shaina invited him over to her house for dinner...he came ...dressed as alwz..in an impeccable suit...with flowers and wine... shaina opened the door and hugged him... she was wearin a simple black salwar kameez... and aryan was smitten by her as alwz... shai went ahead to take the flowers... and thank him... when aryan told her, "tumhaare liye nahi hai...its for ur lovely mom!" shaina smiled and introduced him to her mom and dad... and aryan handed her the flowers....
at dinner....aryan and Mr.singh had intelligent stuff to talk about...and Mrs. singh, being a professor herself, too joined in the conversation often... they asked him about his family...and told him tales of shaina's childhood and teenage...and they wud all hav a good laugh over it....
at the end of it all.... over drinks and dessrrt.... sunny had been put to sleep, and they discussed the main purpose of the evenig.... their marriage...shai had told her mom abt her beach wedding plans...and both her parents had no objections.... they decided upon a date in the coming month... and aryan and shaina touched their parents feet before he left.... they hugged each othr... and mrs. singh blessed them, "Tum dono ko apne hisse ki bahut saari khushi milna baaki hai....main jaanti hoon woh khushi itni lambi hogi....ki ek zindagi kum pad jayegi!! i can only wish u both love and happiness....!!"
aryan left the house with moist eyes....now havin found a family...of not only a wife and a child...but his elders too....
when shaina spoke to him over the phone that night...he thanked her again... life had never seemd better than this!Smileeverybody was in the pantry.... thats when shaina asked.Asked neha to be her maid of honour... for the past many years, since she shifted to mumbai, and joined ss...she hardly had a social life! her office being the only social life she had... ss had become family, and neha her best friend...havin no sisters too..neha was the only and best option for her maid of honor position... she had already asked two of her best friends from school to be her othr bridesmaids...
neha was beamin and jumping with joy....she hugged shai and told her she would only be too happy to do it...
simultaneously, aryan had asked ajay to be his best man... yeah asked....actually ordered...hehe...just the way he would ask ajay to pick up some suspect...
the date was fixed for the 21st of november... tht would be the day they would be blissfully married...
they were takin an annual leave...and the entire ss team would pack up and leave for Goa for 3 whole days...for the ceremony.... Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top