Aryan-Shaina’s Love Story (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 42

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
thnx ....and yes i will!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aryan-Shaina’s Love Story (Page 3)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

shai feels awkward as aryan gets up from the chair...she blushes as he stands close to her.....

Shaina: tum kal raat phir ghar nahi gaye...?
aryan shakes his head...with no particular emotion...
Shaina: lekin, ab to hum case par bhi nahi hai... we just solved one... tumhe ghar jaana chahiye tha...
Aryan: shaina...ghar jaane ka man tab karta hai...agar ghar ho....aur ghar wahan hota hai...jahan apne ho.... aur main to...
Shaina: to kya .... hum tumhare apne nahi hai...??
Aryan: lekin tumse mera ghar to nahi hai na....?
Shaina: to...ghar bana lo...
Aryan: wahi karna chahta hoon....
shaina looks up with a confused smile....

Edited by widluv2aryan - 28 April 2006 at 10:49pm

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Shaina: u mean....
aryan nods and takes his coat off the chair...he fishes in his pocket and takes out a small jewel box...
Aryan: shai...shayad zindagi mein pehli baar... i want to be selfish an want something all to myself..... i want you and sunny to be my home... and if u give me that...i promise u...u'll be the happiest woman in the world!
Shaina: i already am.... bcoz i have u....
Aryan: and i want to have u forever... so.... (he opens the box and kneels down) ... shaina singh...will you marry me?

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 1:23am | IP Logged
shaina looks down at this man...the man she loves, holding the most beautiful piece of a clear solitaire ring...and realises...this is it....!!! yes...this is it...! this is what she wanted in life...this is what she had waited long for.... today morning's dream had a message to give her...and thats when she thought that the dream is all she wanted... that mornin, when she dreamt of waking up in aryan's arms...she knew she wanted to wake up this way in reality, every single day of her life.... she knew she needed this man now... for herself and her son...to laugh with her, at her, make her laugh and to hold her when she cried...to be there whenever she looked back... and hold her and guide her on the path of life.... she wanted to do the same for him...she wanted to live and breathe only for him...
she had made a mistake once in life...she had made a wrong choice in her earlier marriage...but now she had grown andf knew this was no mistake...this was destiny wanting her to accept this man kneelin b4 her... true love was beckonin to her...and this time...she was not goin to let go...
she looks down and tears well up in her eyes....and she whispers "YES,I WILL!!"... and extends her hand...
aryan looks up and smiles... he slips the ring on her finger gently...and then kisses the back of her hand lightly before gettin up....
shaina's tears roll down her cheeks now... and aryan wipes them and holds her face in his hands...he kisses her on the forhead... shai looks up at him and says.."i love u sooo much!" ... aryan smiles"i love u 2!".... he holds her in a hug..and they both smile...in their world... as if they were the only ones in the office... the wonderful moment is broken by a knock on the door....

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Neha: i'm relly sorry to disturb u guys...lekin aryan...tumhara phone reception par tha...commissioner sahb ka phone hai...woh tumhe last case par congratulate karna chahte hai....
aryan leaves with the phone to take the call....
Neha: ( as they walk out of the cabin) so...still glowin ha....? aur office mein is tarah public display of affection..? kya hua shaina...bahut khush bhi lag rahi ho?
Shaina: actually neha...aryan aur main shaadi kar rahe hai...
Neha: what?? he proposed to u...? aryan???
Shaina: haan...and i said yes...
shaina cant stop glowin and blushing... neha is so happy for them...she hugs shai to congratulate her...ajay and boxer come there...askin wht hpnd...aryan also hangs up... neha tells them abt theier marriage decision....
they are all overjoyed for shai-aryan...and there are a lot of hugs and laughs exchanged between all in the ss team.... it is one big happy day at ss.....

Shadow Cat

Shadow Cat

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 10:45am | IP Logged

very good. I just luv it. continue asap

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 29 April 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged
hehehehe.... thanx yaar...but now i'll rite only after 20 days....
m leavi for krla tmr...will return 21st may.... m gonna miss u guys terribly yaar Cry
love u all ppl!!!!! Embarrassed
bye and take care all of u..... Smile

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 30 April 2006 at 9:34am | IP Logged
hi v vl miss u.gr8 story.ur stories actually turned me on.i kept imagining those wonderful scenes between them.waitin 4 u 2 b back

Post Reply New Post

Go to top