Special Squad

India-Forums

Aryan-Shaina’s Love Story (Page 2)

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akanksha1125

i just wish these scenes that u and swati have written were actually shot. it would've been great to see aryan romance the beauties. u both rock sweeties. please continue writing the story ahead.
akanksha

i wish that too....really i hope these scenes were shot... but what makes me happier is that somewhere, maybe in a different way, but i know these scenes happened....(bhanu-kuljeet) i wish theirs was a story i could write too!

and yes will continue...but only next week...as i said im goin.... so will come back with fresh ideas and post them... but yes, want to know how much boldness can u all accept...? how far can i go?

Shadow Cat Senior Member
Shadow Cat
Shadow Cat

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by widluv2aryan

so will come back with fresh ideas and post them... but yes, want to know how much boldness can u all accept...? how far can i go?

like Sofia said, we r all adults here and can definitely accept bold things and scenes. even i am going 2 write such things in my fan-fic but just that it will take me some time coz Dipika is more shy than Shaina. so it will take some time. but u can definitely put in ne amout of bold things u want.

-.nandini.- IF-Rockerz
-.nandini.-
-.nandini.-

Posted: 18 April 2006 at 12:26am | IP Logged
great work guys! Clap !

so what if these scenes weren't shot? the way you guys have written them, one actually feels them come alive... Big smile

i, for one, can see their vivid realisation beyond the black and white... Embarrassed Wink Tongue

awesome! keep it up! Clap Big smile
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 8:13am | IP Logged
thanx!!
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 26 April 2006 at 8:18am | IP Logged
hey....can someone plz put some new ideas here.... its not that i've run out of them...jus that i'm workin on the updates rite now, and i wanna post them b4 i leave...so am sorta busy....
anyone can add on to any fantasy yaar...if u guys have a different idea of shai-aryan's first date , or confessin of love, plz go ahead... common guys....i'm sure we all have an imagination...and a good one that is!!
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 7:01am | IP Logged
heres the next part........

shai rolls uneasily in her bed..... she smiles in her sleep.... she can almost feel his arms around her....his perfume on her pillow... and his warm breath on her neck... she feels a kiss on her forhead and strong fingers caressin her hair.... she opens her eyes to see aryan's smiling face ...above his shirtless attire, lying in her bed...
Aryan: good morning, gorgeous...
she smiles and moans..."good morning to u too!"
ke kisses her forhead again ...and bends down towards her lips...and ..... and ..... and......
the alarm goes buzzzzzzzzzz...jolting shai out of her deep slumber...!(sorry guys,not yet! Wink) she curses the damn gadget and pulls herself out of the covers smiling....

and now,bcoz this is my last chance to watch the repeat of ss b4 leavin.... i have to go... i'll come up with the morning story later! Smile

Edited by widluv2aryan - 28 April 2006 at 10:36pm
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 9:02am | IP Logged
hmmmm.....
shai has woken up today with the biggest smile on her face.... she's sure its gonna be a great day ahead....its like a gut feelin she has...she knows something great is gonna happen.......u know, its like one of those days...when ur happy for no reason... its jus like... PERFECT!....
she drives sunny out of bed...and promises to drop him off to school.... she kisses him goodbye at the school gate..and for once she doesnt feel as old as a mother...she feels like a sixteen year old all over again...like a giggling girl who has found her first love... she sighs and drives the road to the office...only too happy, like any other day..to meet the man behind her smile.....
on her way to office,she picks up fresh flowers for aryan's table... she reaches the office glowin and neha teases her abt it... she smiles and goes to aryan's cabin,only to find him sleeping soundly... she arranges the flowers in his vase, and then looks down at him... he looked so handsome, he was not wearin his coat,it was hung on the bak of his chair... the sleeves of his pale blue shirt were rolled upto his elbows, and he was fast asleep on the chair....like a baby. shaina looks at him and feels the innocence one feels when they see ppl sleepin... and then she bends down to him. his collar button is open, and she can smell his musty neck...she smiles naughtily as she wishes hard that only if she had really woken up to see aryan in her bed... she hears him in the dream again sayin,"good morning gorgeous!" now, as she looks at him, she kisses him lightly on the cheek and whispers, "good morning to u too!" he doesnt budge, and she turns to go away....
thats when aryan holds her hand to stop her...she looks back confused, and he opens his eyes..."good morning gorgeous!"...

Edited by widluv2aryan - 28 April 2006 at 10:38pm
Shadow Cat Senior Member
Shadow Cat
Shadow Cat

Posted: 28 April 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged

good work. Clap continue fast

Go to top