Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

praveenam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi v vl miss u.gr8 story.ur stories actually turned me on.i kept imagining those wonderful scenes between them.waitin 4 u 2 b back
widluv2aryan thumbnail
hey....thanx all u guys....now i hope to continue...thot of lots of ideas...
and i see thr r so many new members on the forum... welcome all of u...and thnx for the encouragement.... do help our forum to rock!!!!!!
widluv2aryan thumbnail
ok.....
though all of u may know of this....mumbaiites will definitely understand the depth of the situation....
shaina and aryan had their first date on 13th of june...(that ws actuly the day shaina left)... about one month after that....on the unfateful day of 26th july 2005.....i when the rain poured torrents....when the streets flooded with oceans..... it was the longest night even for the city never known to sleep....twas a matter of life and death...as almost every inch of mumbai was drowned... thousands of us stayed back in our colleges and offices....i could not help wonderin...where was the ss crew then...what had happened to all of them? where were they stuck....
stay tuned to know.......
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
reshma........i'm just at a loss for words yaar! 😃 i think everyone's said everything to be said, so i'll just say one thing - BRAVO!!!!! 👏
widluv2aryan thumbnail
he he.....thanx a lot nandu (do u mind if i call u that?i have an lovely aunt with the same name...and thats what i call her so...i hope its fine with u)
newe...lemme finish my story atleast...
widluv2aryan thumbnail

ok...now this is two days ago...
as i remember well....26th was a tuesday...bcoz the newspprs called it terribl tuesday.... so on saturday, shaina wanted to go to pune to meether parents for some important work... but she was in a fix as to what to do of sunny...she was talkin to aryan not only abt this but also about how they would explain their relationship to sunny....and now she was worried that she she would be back only on tuesday and sunny had his exams goin on...and he would miss them if he went to pune....even her best frnd was not in town....! she was talkin about this to aryan, when he coolly askd her to leave sunny at his place... shaina was surprised and hesitant that he should say so... but after aryan's reassurance, and promises that he would go home on time.... she was still not sure....although sunny really likes aryan and gets along with him only too well...he does not know about their relationship...but aryan convinced shaina sayin...
"kabhi na kabhi to use batana hi padega na? ...and he has to get used to his new dad...plz let me do this shai....give me this one chance.."
Shaina: ok...
she leaves sunny at aryan's on saturde mornin and goes to pune...
sunny and aryan have a gr8 time together...though he was workin that day, aryan comes home early.... since it was rainin, they stay indoors and play some board games...and watch a cartoon movie at night...
though sunny does not know about the relationship...he does know that this 'uncle' of his is a very good frnd of his mother's and one of the only men who can make her smile...and when he sees his mom happy...its all tht matters to him...and thats wht makes him like aryan even more...

Edited by widluv2aryan - 17 years ago
widluv2aryan thumbnail
the next day, bein a sunday, aryan is at home, as they are not workin on a case currently... the skies are clear, so they decide to go on a picnic...
this outing plays an important role in sunny and aryan comin together...
aryan and sunny have fun...and play lots of cricket...a sport sunny simply adores...they talk about lots of things...and aryan laughs his heart out in years!
then they talk about serious stuff...aryan tells sunny that he had a 2-yr-old daughter...they basically become real good frnz... sunny talks about his dad...and how he wished that he too had a dad... aryan, a little surprised at first...asks him...
Aryan: kaise dad chahiye tumhe...
Sunny: jiske saath main khoob maze kar sakoon....jo bilkul aapke tarah ho....
Aryan smiles at this statement and says..."samjho mil gaya!"
he explains to sunny, in his very own way how his mother and he are more than just friends...and that they really like each other...and that he wants to marry her...."is that ok with u?" he asks...
sunny...surprisingly, is very happy...but looks confused...
Aryan: kya hua? agar main tumhe achha nahi lagta to main tumhari mummy se shaadi nahi karoonga...
Sunny: nahi nahi...aap to mujhe bahut pasand ho...lekin kya aapne mummy se poochha?
aryan laughs at this serious problem sunny seemed to have...
Aryan: haan haan hum unse aate hi pooch lenge...theek hai...?
Sunny: theek hai...par...
Aryan: kya?
Sunny: to kya main aapko papa bula sakta hoon?
Aryan: (smiles 😊 ) ab to bulana hi padega na?
(must admit i did borrow the last dialogue from the movie "kuchh naa kaho".... but the situation in that movie fits shaina and aryan perfectly...only in this case...aryan has a past too...)
sunny smiles 😊 back and they both hug each other 🤗...and they go home happily and have dinner together... 👏

to be continued..... Edited by widluv2aryan - 17 years ago
praveenam thumbnail
reshma.dis story s really gettin xcitin.i likd d way u highlighted sunny's feelings 2.wt can i say.4 now jus dat i m waitin 4 d next part.
widluv2aryan thumbnail
yeah...actually i thought that sunny is a very important part of shai's life and now in my story...in aryan's life too.... what he thinks is an integral part of their relationship... its not like u can leave him out....
and yes prav...i am continuin... but once this 26th july thing gets over...i wanna put forth a story of what shaina's life may have been...as a youngster that is...coz she is a character who really fascinates me...!
widluv2aryan thumbnail
hmmmm.....
monday ends up fine...with aryan and sunny spendin lot of time together...now tuesday...shaina is comin bak from pune in her car....
on tuesday...the ss crew is mainly in the office.... its rainin very heavily and neha and ajay are watchin the rain outside...it looks like the heaviest rainfall in centuries... and next ...to make matters worse...the electricity is cut off in the office..... on the radio...they hear the news of all the roads bein blokcked and the railways not runnin on time.... aryans first concern is sunny..... he leaves the office at 2 in the afternoon to pick him up... when he reaches the skool...he sees that they were anyway bein taken home.... he starts drivin sunny home and all is fine at first...till they reach a signal where all roads are blocked.... aryan decides to take sunny to the office...which is much more nearby....
sittin hours in the car and drivin slowly, they leave the car later and walk....no wade thru the water a short distance....aryan carryin sunny.... finally they reach the office at 6 in the evenin.... neha and ajay and the others rush to him askin whether he was ok...and they are both taken inside and given dryer clothes.... sunny has a minor fever... he is put off to sleep.....