Special Squad
Special Squad

India-Forums

Aryan-Shaina’s Love Story

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged
im copyin all shai-aryan romances to this thread...everybody else is also welcome to add their own scenes and fantasies of shai-aryanSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanikas-pari

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 9:47am | IP Logged
ok imagine this... (nothing sensuous here at first...this is just their first date...will go step by step further to deeper things!)
shaina aryan's first date... that they were supposed to go for dinner after the case they solved (thats when shaina left)....if u guys remember ....that episode,aryan tells shaina to change her mind about changin the job and then says...'tum aur main dinner par ja rahe hai aaj'....then he leaves for his cabin, and sunny's phone call tells him shaina's leavin.....so lets assume the call never came, and shai is not goin anywhere...she has decided to stay....and go for the promised dinner.... 
that night say, shai leaves sunny at her best friend's place and goes out for her first date in years... aryan comes to pick her up at her place in a perfect black suit...whereas shai is in a strapless black gown with just minimal jewellery....just a pair of small diamond earings...she looks classy and yet....amazingly sexy!......he chivalrously opens the car door for her and takes her to a romantic candlelit dinner in a peaceful restaurant...
ok...its NOT really the hindi filmy style where two ppl just stare into each other's eyes all evening...
they talk intelligent stuff...all evening and enjoy each other's company...they talk about work...relate happy memories from their lives... and about good moments together...and of their aspirations... they speak of their interests and likes, and shai tells him her favourite flowers are black roses and blue orchids..an unusual combination which unfortunately,no one has gifted her...
they also discuss imp issues and aryan makes her think...
in an interview, kuljeet had said..."bhanu uday is the hottest co-star...he makes me laugh,think,sizzle,unwind and a lot more..." well here also, just the same happens, aryan's magic works,and in between talks,aryan notices there's this irresistable charm and beauty about shaina...that he hasnt felt for a woman in years! as the conversation gets serious, aryan tells shaina about his feelings,that he likes her, and maybe they're more than just friends....shaina smiles and accepts...
and oh...shai aryan have their first dance to the music played in the open restaurant...sorry to sound filmy here, but yes, they do gaze into each others eyes thruout the dance...
finally aryan drops her home and before leavin...shai first hesitates and then pecks him on the cheek to wish him goodnight... aryan smiles and drives away...
that night...in their individual rooms, aryan and shaina feel for the first time that they had begun breaking the walls around them they had never known when they had built...(Shai-coz of divorce, and Aryan-coz of niharika's death)...
the next day is a sunday and shai finds a bouquet waitin for her at the doorstep...its a bunch of black roses and blue orchids...with a note: last night was wonderful...thanx..looking forward to it again...
that moment,aryan was at his place thinkin of her and they both felt a new era open...and love was touchin them once again...they were blessed! (sigh!)
to be continued.....wil post the naughtier things as they come...! Embarrassed

Edited by widluv2aryan - 23 May 2006 at 8:48am
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 9:48am | IP Logged
ok.... for the shai-aryan part....
the next days pass by and shaina and aryan are preoccupied in the office....they go on dates occassionally... but more than anything else, aryan simply loves spending time with sunny,shaina's son...he reminds him of his lovely daughter, pallavi... sunny too, enjoys his aryan uncle's company! and shaina could not be more overjoyed!!! aryan is very romantic and yearns for time alone with shaina, but bein a parent himself, totally understands shaina's need to be by her son... their relatioship progresses and they are very much in love... with their work leaving them literally no time for each other...they have their dates in the ss pantry...whr they have their coffee, and endless talks, and laugh and tease each other...
by this time...ajay and boxer have started teasing aryan on occassions, and the same with neha to shaina...
the office accepts and acknowledges their affair and they are all very happy for the couple... questions of marriage floor them,but shai-aryan have not even considered it till now...they're just fond of each other and enjoyin the feeling... the future is yet to come!

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 9:50am | IP Logged
And now...their first KISS...... Embarrassed Embarrassed   

its about a month to their relationship....sunny is not well and has had a minor fracture...shaina is under too much pressure,coping with work and her personal life...but aryan is extremely supportive of her,lookin after sunny too for her...meeting him everyday after work with gifts,jokes and lots of fun...
one day, ss has finished solving a case and its late and all have left for home...but as deepika called him the regular nightbird of special squad, aryan decides to stay back in the office... there's no one and all have just left... aryan goes to the pantry and finds shaina there...
Aryan: arey tum abhitak yahi ho?
Shaina: haan socha jaane se pehle ek coffee pee loo...but dont worry, raat ko yeh ofice tumhara hai...i wont encroach on ur privacy...
Aryan: (smiles) well...i'm not complaining... !
he leans on the platform at the pantry
Shaina: aryan...jo kuch bhi tumne mere bete ke liye kiya hai...thanx!
Aryan: kyon? kya sunny mera beta nahi hai?
shaina smiles and hugs him...she then stands beside him with her head on his shoulder and says
Shaina: i dint mean that... but thanx for bein there for me aryan... u know,mujhe aisa lagta tha ki mujhe apni zindagi jeene ke liye kisi mardh ki zaroorat nahi hai...but now...i dont know what i would do without u....
she looks up and sees aryan staring at her and she looks confused...aryan bends to brings his head closer and holds her face in his hands , and slowly brushes his lips with hers...invariably,she kisses back...and holds him tighter in the process... as their tongues explore a new world, aryan sensuously strokes her back and holds her waist firmly as shaina clutches his arms, eyes closed , not wantin to let go of him forever...! they kiss for a good one minute and then shaina pulls away...they gaze into each other's eyes and smile and shaina immediately falls into his embrace...aryan smiles as he hugs her back and kisses her hair...they pull apart and aryan kisses her once more and then bends her further to kiss her neck... and then... TRRRRRRRRRIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!
the phone rings... Shaina: haan beto...(guess who? Wink) of course sunny has called for his mom and she has to leave... aryan looks disappointdly and lets her go... she turns to leave, then turns back again to kiss him goodnight...he holds her closer this time not wanting to let go... but of course, sunny's waiting and aryan finally says that he'll leave too, and drop her home...and then shai leaves the office on aryan's arm...
shaina thinks thats the best kiss she's ever had...she'd never been kissed like that b4, and to think it was aryan...she couldnt have been happier!...that night shai and aryan feel the barriers coming down again...and they're eager to welcome this change...of falling deeper in love...the new world only keeps getting better! Wink
Shadow Cat Senior Member
Shadow Cat
Shadow Cat

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged

too good yaar Clap
continue writing. I hope u also read my fanfic.
akanksha1125 Newbie
akanksha1125
akanksha1125

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hey reshma good work girl!!!!
u deserve a pat on ur back for such a creative thinking. i just wish these scenes that u and swati have written were actually shot. it would've been great to see aryan romance the beauties. u both rock sweeties. please continue writing the story ahead.
akanksha
amritafan IF-Dazzler
amritafan
amritafan

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
good work
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shadow Cat

too good yaar Clap
continue writing. I hope u also read my fanfic.

thanx yaar... and yes i'm definitely reading ur fanfics... i just read all of them.... its really awesome... waitin for their first date to come...!

Go to top