26.12.11- Murli targets Durdhar

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
(I am really sorry πŸ˜”, I could not watch yesterday's episode properly. Only the last part I was able to see, so here I am writing only about that part. Members who have watched it, please post the initial part of the ep, as well as the details missing or correct me if there is any mistake in my post.😊. Otherwise I'll be able to complete it only after watching the repeat at 12:30.)

A temple of Paundrak is situated. MM along with Paundrak, his Queen, his brother, Kaashiraaj, Senapati Durdhar, Sudama and many common people enter the temnple. Paundrak becoms very happy to see that the temple has his idol in it! He will be worshipped by all - thinking about it makes him excited! MM tells him now he should announce that anyone praying for anything from their heart, in the temple, will be able to get it in their life. Thus, after their wish fulfillment,  they will start respecting Paundrak. They'll be devoted to him, as only Respect/ Faith brings True Devotion, not fear. Paundrak becomes happy after hearing this. He asks MM how will he able to know all the particular prayers of all the individual persons? MM explains that he can stand behind any pillar and listen directly to them, when they will come to pray inside the temple. Paundrak agrees. MM tells all the other persons to move out of the mandir and wait outside. The persons should enter there one by one. Durdhar is very unhappy about it but still goes out of the temple following the words of MM.

Now MM closes the door, Paundrak takes his place behind a pillar. A devotee enters and prays about his land, which is taken by Senapati Durdhar. He prays to the idol to get back his land. Next a devotee enters and prays for the life of her husband as Durdhar has arrested her husband, she is worried about him. 

Sudama standing outside, tries to understand this 'new strategy' by MM. Gradually many devotess come one by one and offer their prayers to the idol of Paundark. Here we have a song narrating about the Leelas of  Krishna, which the common man are unable to understand.

Jai Shri Krishna. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update.😊

MM has taken charge of Paundrak, Durdhara, Haldhara & Kasiraaj have lost their controll over him. It's Durdhara's turn to get his punishment so everyone is complaing about him. Paundraka gets so excited with the importance people are giving him while worshipping him. Does he realise as God he is supposed to solve their problems, If he actually starts doing that, wish MM should convince him for that, then he himself will become poor like them in 3 to 4 days.πŸ˜†
His idol does look like himπŸ˜† 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'll fill in the first part of the update, then comment.

Durdhara visits a house and beats up an artist in front of his wife, as she protests.  Krishna tells Jambavati that that's his final sin.  (I thought he had 2 more?)  Durdhara makes that man a prisoner.

Durdhara's next stop is @ a prayer meeting, where he encouters Bolt Jr once again.  This time, Durdhara tells him that he will not  get to flatter Paundrak, and slaps him and throws him on the ground.  Krishna tells Jambavati that he's crossed his limit, and now his punishment will commence.

MM is playing a flute w/ Sudama, when Durdhara comes there and demands why is he entertaining this servant?  MM reminds him that he's his bhagvan's guru, and has the liberty to do anything he feels like πŸ˜†  He tells Durdhara that he seems pretty angry, and offers to teach him the flute, which will calm him 😈  Durdhara tells him that he won't fall for his tricks πŸ˜†

Some of the peasants that Durdhara has been persecuting visit the palace and want to meet him, but the guards, after getting the message, tell them that the general doesn't want to meet them since he's not in a good mood πŸ˜†

Then comes the part that Debi described above.

My comments: Sudama remarked that he didn't understand what Murli is trying to do.  Well, Sudama, don't worry - nobody does 🀣  Also, Murli's offer to Durdhara to teach him the flute was funny, given that he's already suggested to the master to ban anyone from playing the flute, except the 2 of them.  If Durdhara accepted, then Murli could have pointed out to Paundrak that Durdhara is trying to challenge his divinity, and that way, got him executed. 😈

Speaking of which, it was only due to Durdhara that MM missed an otherwise good chance to ask Paundrak how could he not know what was in the minds of his devotees, since he was himself god?

So I'm guessing that Krishna is trying to get Paundrak to execute Durdhara, and make his plan to invade Dwarka useless?  Unless Haladhar & Kashiraj oblige.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Debi & Vrish...😊

So finally Durdhara's pot of sins has overflowed YEAH!!! So time for celebration!!!πŸ₯³πŸ˜ˆπŸ€ͺI think I'm losing my mind already with this track🀣 🀣 🀣
I have no comments to make regarding the other parts of the episode... as I don't understand the Leela of the SPs🀣 I don't know what did we to them that they're taking revenge on us with tracks like thisSPs  NEVER-ENDING UNLIMITED IMAGINATION!!!😡
LeadNitrate thumbnail
r we  still continuing with these stuff? no internet seems to have saved me from suicide, why are the production house so dead on killing a show which had promise and quite a fitting lead?
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the first part's update. Like button is giving problem.

It is misssion Durdhar now for MM.
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now my comments- I am surprised 😲-  why the persons waiting outside the temple did not ask, 'where the king has gone'? 'Why is he not there inside the temnple'? πŸ˜• But yes, I know, we are not to use our logical thinking here. πŸ˜† 

I quite liked the song ⭐️ at the end. Lyrics and music both were good ⭐️.  And yes, also liked the explanation of the 'duties/ responsibilities of God'  β­οΈ  by MM to Paundrak. 

I think Vishal' s dialogue delivery as Krishna is becoming a bit repetitive... MM is enjoyable to watch on screen. πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ Minakshi, Yes, I laugh So Much πŸ˜†  looking at both- Paundrak as well as his idol! πŸ€£

@ Vrish, Thanks for the 1st part of the Update.😊

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Also, Murli's offer to Durdhara to teach him the flute was funny, given that he's already suggested to the master to ban anyone from playing the flute, except the 2 of them.  If Durdhara accepted, then Murli could have pointed out to Paundrak that Durdhara is trying to challenge his divinity, and that way, got him executed. πŸ˜ˆ

- Good point! Creatives are making us mad! πŸ˜•

Like Vik said, we really don't understand the Leela of SP πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜•

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
how much time Lord Krishna will waste in making that joker paundrak a good man...the creatived hv totally gone mad...the show is becoming uttterly annoying with this stupid and mindless paundrak track...terribely need to get over this track...
manjusri999 thumbnail
the repeat telecast of dwarkadhish is at 12.30p.m. and 4.30 p.m. , its o.k. for those at home, what abt those office goers why not thought abt them , so that they can also see repeat telecast, even thought late night , since all other dharmapatni and also telecasting again and again and again at endless time.

can u pl. do justice to dwarkadhish to let him allow his viewers see the repeat telecast at some suitable time, other than just afternoon.