India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Annoying Jassi? (Page 2)

mirchi Groupbie
mirchi
mirchi

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Of course every woman, actually, why distinguish...every PERSON has the right to do what he/she wants to. But JESSICA isn't doing it for herself. She wants revenge. Now, thats soooooooooo healthy isn't it?

Its a different matter altogether to want to 'maintain' yourself as you put it, AND on the other hand, be in constant turmoil with yourself, and doing something not for your own good, but rather, with a vengeful motive. 

Not my intension to offend.... just my two cents!

MiRcHi

Originally posted by peaches

Yes I agree...Jessica is a bit extreme.

But what the hell is wrong with maintaining yourself.  When did diet and exercise become an issue? What's so wrong with her image?  Are you trying to imply that maintaing your body and wearing someting different is wrong?

A woman has a right to chose.  She's not being provative nor is she flirting with anyone and using her loooks in a negative way.  So what is the problem?

OM

mirchi Groupbie
mirchi
mirchi

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Crying and showing despondencey doesn't always speak of respect. I agree he is concerned for her, after all, Bebe is his mother and he loves her. But, he certainly doesn't respect her and her wishes.

But let's say he does.... hmm...

1) When he threw Jassi's stuff out into the rain, despite the 10,000 tears from Bebe and Jassi's mum..... he was being extremely respectful, yeah?

2) When commands them to never speak to her again, and to forget about Jassi.... he was only thinking about their wishes, right? And being so respectful of and for their feelings, right?

3) And all those countless times he adopts an arrogant tone with them... he is only showing his deep love and respect!

MiRcHi

Strawberry........I'm standing right now by the way!

I so agree with you!

As for Billu not respecting his mother....Um he only cried like a baby to save her. He was willing to only sell the house to save his mother. That a#$ ....That arrogant man! That's all he did to save his mother..he has no respect at all for her.

How could he do that? I counted the tears he had in this eye...it was only 10,000 drops. That's all. So disrespectful....na?

If you haven't already picked up on it...I was being sarcastic.

Sorry...i was just in a good mood. I don't want to offend

mirchi Groupbie
mirchi
mirchi

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Thank you dear Thumbs Up

MiRcHi

Originally posted by KaRrEeNa FaN

I soooo AGREE!!!LOL

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirchi

Crying and showing despondencey doesn't always speak of respect. I agree he is concerned for her, after all, Bebe is his mother and he loves her. But, he certainly doesn't respect her and her wishes.

But let's say he does.... hmm...

1) When he threw Jassi's stuff out into the rain, despite the 10,000 tears from Bebe and Jassi's mum..... he was being extremely respectful, yeah?

2) When commands them to never speak to her again, and to forget about Jassi.... he was only thinking about their wishes, right? And being so respectful of and for their feelings, right?

3) And all those countless times he adopts an arrogant tone with them... he is only showing his deep love and respect!

MiRcHi

Strawberry........I'm standing right now by the way!

I so agree with you!

As for Billu not respecting his mother....Um he only cried like a baby to save her. He was willing to only sell the house to save his mother. That a#$ ....That arrogant man! That's all he did to save his mother..he has no respect at all for her.

How could he do that? I counted the tears he had in this eye...it was only 10,000 drops. That's all. So disrespectful....na?

If you haven't already picked up on it...I was being sarcastic.

Sorry...i was just in a good mood. I don't want to offend

Billo is a very hot-tempered person. And he's always been like that.
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged

I think Billu might be old fashion in his thinking, he feels that as the man of the house it is his responsibility to make all the decisions for all the members of the house.  This isn't just his problem; it's the society we live in.  Till today we live in a patriotic society.  I'm pretty sure that Billu's father and grandfather were the same way and that's what the tradition is and the ladies of the house have accepted it. 

As far as him kicking his daughter out...that was bad I admit, but he was really hurt and any father in his situation would, and not to mention he was being mislead by Malika accusation.  He obviously has a bad temper and any father that loves his daughter like Billu did and still does would have the same reaction.  Yes I for one have to agree that he should have trusted his daughter before making that decision, but that does not relate to this topic.

Just because your father does not give in to all your wishes and demands that doesn't make him an arrogant person or someone that does only what he pleases.  If he was arrogant, he would not allow Jassi to work out of the house and make more money than he does.  If he did not respect their wishes, he would not allow Jassi to become CEO of GM.  He is not arrogant, but he is very hot tempered, and protective of this family.   He always respected Jassi's wishes, even at the very end.  She wanted to accept Nandani's job offer, at first he said no, but later on he said yes.  He hated the fact that she worked late at GM, but he gave in to that too.  There was this one time when she begged him for permission to got out with her friends and at first he said no, and (ofcouse he was right in his decision), but regardless he allowed her to go.  He's very protective of his family and feels that he has to take care of them regardless of their wishes.

In his eyes, he figured that Jassi was doing something wrong and he felt that she betrayed the family and if allowed to continue to live with them she would bring the whole family down including them.  He had to protect his family regardless of their wishes.  That was his priority and responsibility.  In his eyes, Jassi was bringing down the family's name by what they were hearing.  The media and the police were harassing them.  As a father what do think his reaction should have been?  He knows what's best for them.  Ofcouse the mother's are going to miss Jassi a lot, and would stop him from kicking her out of the house, but that in no way implies that he has no respect for them and there wishes.  There were so many times that Bebe has override his decisions and Billu has accepted. 

Amrit and Bebe are very happy in that house.  It's the tradition of the woman to always be first taken care of by her father, then by her husband, and later on in life by her son.  They don't' seem to have a problem with.  I'm not saying that this is the way it should be, but I haven't made the rules and laws of the society.

Thanks.

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged
i agree with vishaka....billu is very hot- tempered person but that doesnt make him a bad person or that doesnt mean that he has not love n respect for his family....
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Well Billo didnt know the entire truth then. i wouldnt blame him, although i would blame him for not believing in his ddaughter. Bebe always had confidence in Jassi becuz she knew what hapened in her life. And amrit read it too, although she didnt try to stop anything. She was right in between, on one side its either her duaghter or her suhaag,Billo. And she was stuck in the middle, and if she left Billo alone, then he would never clear that misunderstanding. And Bebe is the mother, and she has power becuz shes older. And Billo is hot-tempered, but he isnt a bad person in the inside, I mean come on, he was even ready to sacrifice his home for his mother.
ssshhh1 Newbie
ssshhh1
ssshhh1

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Very well said Queen Bee

Go to top