India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Anyone Interested? (Page 2)

bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
there's a loud noise outside , disha and dk look stunned.....'who could it be so late at night' they thought to themselves

abhilasha80 Newbie
abhilasha80
abhilasha80

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

WinkIt turns out to Sumitra & Gargi who were making all the fuss outside of DK's bedroom. Both DK & Disha run out to see what the commotion was all about. It appears that Gargi is bad mouthing Sumitra for ruining her (Gargi's) life! Angry

DK, of course, goes to support his mother and says "how dare you speak this way to my mother - under my roof? My father only loved one woman in his life and she's standing in front of you! You can never messure up to my mother hence my father couldn't love you. But you refuse to accept that and if anyone is to be blamed for your -so called ruined life - it's only you - and YOU alone"Angry

With this comment all present are stunned! Garbi, completely flabbergased says "Don't you try to talk down to me Sunny! I have to power and if & when I please I can kick you and your lousy mother out of this house"

DK - Wrong! This house is under my wife's name - DISHA. Whom I love dearly (Disha, completely stunned and rather turned on by DK's comment - wink at him Wink) DK smiled back Embarrassed

Gargi - Please Sunny, don't bore me Dead

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

ok i'll give it another gooo........

choti ma didn't you hear that this house is under my name..and in my housei'd apperciate if you kept he noise level down at this time of night please..and kaki would you please evacuate the building..yeh sharfo ka gha hai..and we'd apperciate it if you come and visit during the day....and if you can help it not at alll..hehhehe....

kaki storms off..disha gives one cold stare at gargi,,and please choti ma why don't you concentrate on yourself sometimes instead of buttin into others life..and please don't worry about badi hum hain na to look after her.....chalo dushaynt lets go...mujhe toh booth need arre hai.....and plese choti ma hallyway ki light off kardna ..thanks.....and walks off with dk smiling away behind her.....

sence ends on gargi shocked face.....hehehhe..

please do continue..

Love Asian princess

prakriti IF-Dazzler
prakriti
prakriti

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

then while they r walkin down the hallway, disha slips and dk catches her. They stare at each other.............................then Sumitra starts shoutin..............dk and dish race down to her room.

Plz continue

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone, Smile

First of all I thank you all for responding this post.everyone has done a great job I appreciate it.our story is taking good shape.but pls don't stop here continue writing....lets see how far we can take this story.......... Wink

Clap

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

.........sumitraji on her bed shouting and meera nurse trying to give her medicine.......dk...Maa, Maa...tujhe kya hogaya....abhi tu theek thi.......disha....mummiji.......shant ho jayee....she took medicine from meera and give to sumitraji.........she had her medicine and she sleeps......disha tells meera to go and have sleep she will be there with mummyji.....hearing this dk looks at her........ LOL

ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

she sees that mummy ji is still sleeping and keeps the chai on the table!

She tells  meera to call her if mummy ji gets up and goes back into the kitchen!!!! As she's making another cup of tea and DK's favorite parathas She starts thinking of the night before............ (She feels like DK's scent is all around her) Her thoughts start drifting off..... and

She lets out a painful scream!!!!!!!!!!! and sees that she has ct herself....

DK is scared out of his mind and Struggles to get to Disha !!!!!

He sees Disha holding her bloody finger and.........

*khushi*

cosmo_gurl Groupbie
cosmo_gurl
cosmo_gurl

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

helps her wash the finger in the sink....... all this while he's like disha why did u come in the kitchen? what was the need?

disha: i was making parathas for u

dk: tumhe kaisi maloom ki mujhe aloo ke parathe bohot pasand hain...

disha: quitly to herself (jise hum chahte hai uski har ek pasand na pasand maloom honi chahia)

dk: tumne kuch kaha disha

disha: nahin to maine to kuch nahi kaha....

dk: ok disha ab tum aaram karogi... or aajse kitchen mein anna band....

disha : (as she is about to leave.... dk was trying to catch her hand.... but accidently catches her paloo... or sari)

guess who enters: sania!!!

Go to top