India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Guess work for next week 11-14 Apr

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Right people, it's Fri so no TD updates until Mon (Tue for us foreigners) so how about guessing what is going to happen next week ONLY ??

My shot -

DK is going to do some serious thinking about what Suhas has said. He will also observe how much at ease Disha is with V but never with him. Show some flashbacks.

Gargi will come to know DK has put a stop to the dodgy character she was doing business with. She and Pori will be making life difficult for Disha with their usual snide remarks/actions and she in turn will be tense and short with DK.

Disha once said to DK, 'You don't know what sacrificing for people you love means' - I think they were talking about Disha giving up Inder for Rano. So although he really really desperately loves her, he will decide to let her go because he believes that is where her happiness lies. Will also not mention Suhas's conversation with him to Disha.

By the end of the week, I see him signing the divorce papers....... Cry

aasmaan Senior Member
aasmaan
aasmaan

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged
oh no .. Why do i feel i agree with you
Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Great predictions there, Nikki!

If I wasn't so short on time now (leaving work now), I would post some of my own!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! Wink

dkcrazy Groupbie
dkcrazy
dkcrazy

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I agree with you Nikki...DK will think Disha will be better off without him and will be more happy. Now DK truely cares abt Disha and he will want to see her happy even that means he will have to leave her. He will also think how Pori, Gargi everyone is making her life miserable and how much she went thro in his house. So he will let her go out of his deep love for her....
But Disha will think it's b/c he doesn't damn care abt her. Cry
Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Its ok because we know that know that Disha is away from DK she willtake his luv seriously and will think about it more lets see what happens but seriously i think its betta 4 every1 if they get divorced because we know that one day or another Disha will realise her love for him and that he has really changed!!! And like some1 said the niting is so much more sweeter if there is more problems and difficultties faced and becuz most ppl wanna see DK and Dish together they are sooooo gunna end up 2gethr so do what im doing and kep thinking that one day they will unite and that day sparks willllll fly!!

Embarrassed Luv Mad Embarrassed
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:03am | IP Logged

hi

uffffffffff this is killing me guys no dont' say that Dk and Disha breaking up. But i guess some distance will make them realise the love they have for each other. Whenever there is time for some love between the two producers really put spanner int he wroks..

My theory:

Now Dk will tell Suhas that he loves disha but the situation is out of his hands and he is finding it hard and assures suhas that he will try his best..

Suhas will tell disha to accept Dk fully as her hubby...(this will be dream come true for all of us)but this wont' happen as there will be nothing left in the story. They won't show Dk and disha getting together and keep the viewers on the edge with their love story (which i perosnally feel is the best part of the drama).

Dk might let her go as she will be happy but don't think disha will go as she won't be able to live without being in that house...not sure maybe she will part..hence the contract finishing and than they meet after a bit..can't say

Well this is depressing as i don't want them to separate but a little space might work as a breath of freshness for them.

My views just thought of them..
SamyBig smile

punjabi girl Goldie
punjabi girl
punjabi girl

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:55am | IP Logged

I DON'T WANT TO EVEN THINK ABOUT DISHA LEAVING D.K. BUT I KNOW IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN SOONER THAN LATER. I THINK YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT D.K. WILL END UP LETTING DISHA GO BECAUSE HE WILL THINK THAT SHE WILL BE ALOT HAPPIER. DISHA WILL THINK THAT D.K. LET HER GO BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LOVE HER. THIS WILL CAUSE MORE CONFUSION. I WISH THEY WOULD JUST GET TOGETHER FAST. I RATHER HAVE THE STORY END SOONER  RATHER THAN HAVING THEM DRAG IT ON WEEK AFTER WEEK. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DAY THAT DISHA REALIZES THAT SHE CAN'T LIVE WITH D.K. WILL THAT BLOW THE ROOF OFF THE HOUSE OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Yupp so trueee Nikki !! I really do hope that they don't sign the divorce paper loll - aww imange dk when that happens awwwww bechra Cry lolll Confused

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani Wink

Go to top