Kkusum
Kkusum

MEANING OF FIRST LUV!!!

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 8:55am | IP Logged

KSHITIJ WAS KUMUD'S FIRST LOVE RIGHT???Smile

KSHITIJ DID EVERYTHIN 4 KUMUD & THEY WERE SO HAPPY LIKE THE StarSTARSStar WHICH SHINE AT DA NIGHTBig smile..

NAKULAngry SPOILT THEIR RELATION BY GIVIN CANCER TO HIS BROTHER... KSHITIJ STILL LOVED KUMUD AT THAT TIME... KUMUD STUPID BROKE HIS HEART & MARRIED 2 GARV JUS COZ SHE WAS PREGNANT... I WISH I CUD B I CUD NT MARRY NOR I CUD BELIEVE THAT CANCER THING...

4GET IT!!!

KUMUD MARRIED GARV BT WAS NOT HAPPY.. SHE DIDNT LOVE HIM AT ALL.....

NOW KUMUD GOD HAS GIVEN UR FIRST LUV BACK SO Y R U CRYING FOR THAT GARV... Y??? KUMUD Y???

KSHITIJ U R SO NICE... MAY GOD BLESS U!!!Big smile

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged

You are so sweet, Anoli! Tongue

I thought I was the only girl who adored Kshitij so much! At least now I have a friend who loves Kshitij just as much as I do!

WHEN I FIND A BOYFRIEND, I WANT HIM TO BE EXACTLY LIKE KSHITIJ Embarrassed 

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Yeah, I agree. I'm really liking ksh*tig A LOT more. I mean I know at first when he thought he had cancer he treated Kumud like crap, but that was his majboori. Garv on the other hand, sleeping with kali and then marrying was not his majboori, but his stupidity. Ksh*tig is a real man cause he decided to hide his pain and not publicize it everyone to get sympathy. He thought about his family and firstly Kumud so that they would be happy. But Garv, he didn't think at all about what he was doing.

I personally think that Kumud should marry Ksh*tig. When he says he will keep her happy and never let her cry......he means it. Big smile And again, after all, he is kumud's first only true love. Garv was like a subsitute or something.

garv sachdev Groupbie
garv sachdev
garv sachdev

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Anoli,u making up ur own stories???

Who said Kumud never loved Garv?Accept the fact,she still luvs Garv.She didn't CHOOSE Kshitij,as u wud have us believe,but Garv's way of handling the situation left her with no other choice.Had Garv wanted,he cud have asked Kumud 2 say the real truth.But he didn't.

And Tin24,Kshitij's sacrifice in itself tells a lot abt Garv.He thought about Kumud when he wanted her 2 marry Garv.But he didn't think of Garv.He didn't think WHY GARV WUD MARRY A GIRL WHO LUVS SOME1 ELSE,AND IS PREGNANT WITH SOME1 ELSE'S CHILD????

He simply knew that Garv wud do this 4 a friend.

That is wat Garv is.Some1 who can go to all lengths 4 a friend.

It's really sad that u ppl have not understood someone like Garv.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anoli

KSHITIJ WAS KUMUD'S FIRST LOVE RIGHT???Smile

KSHITIJ DID EVERYTHIN 4 KUMUD & THEY WERE SO HAPPY LIKE THE StarSTARSStar WHICH SHINE AT DA NIGHTBig smile..

NAKULAngry SPOILT THEIR RELATION BY GIVIN CANCER TO HIS BROTHER... KSHITIJ STILL LOVED KUMUD AT THAT TIME... KUMUD STUPID BROKE HIS HEART & MARRIED 2 GARV JUS COZ SHE WAS PREGNANT... I WISH I CUD B I CUD NT MARRY NOR I CUD BELIEVE THAT CANCER THING...

4GET IT!!!

KUMUD MARRIED GARV BT WAS NOT HAPPY.. SHE DIDNT LOVE HIM AT ALL.....

NOW KUMUD GOD HAS GIVEN UR FIRST LUV BACK SO Y R U CRYING FOR THAT GARV... Y??? KUMUD Y???

KSHITIJ U R SO NICE... MAY GOD BLESS U!!!Big smile

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

very true but then i have slightly different opinion

marraige changes people(even if it is forced), there is odd intimacy and security in this institution that people tend to forget the past and start anew. incidentaly the fire used to take pheras, the throwing of rice backward by the bride during vidai....all signify that one leaves the past completely and moves forward to form new relationships and find new life( a woman is said to be reborn). while it sounds like a lot of traditional mumbo-jumbo, it is true to a great extent specially if the bride is willing to let past go. kkumud had let the past go ...she had gotten over kshitij and had transferred all her loyalties and love to garv. garv also did the same. while he did cheat on kumud(even of that we cannot be sure since they did not show if garv actually responded to kali's seduction), he tried very hard to hold on to kumud and let kali go. but kali would not leave him alone and kept manipulating things until she got what she wanted. kapoors , kkusum(they never tried to control kali) are also responsible for the breakup.while trying to keep kali safe even at the cost of his wife was garv's fault, lack of communication between the couple was another big problem.

the point i am trying to make is that the relationship between kkumud and kshitij changed when kumud got married and move ahead in her life. she cannot return back to that point however hard she tries....hence she keeps weeping for her ex husband...garv.

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:46am | IP Logged

I KNW GARV MEANS PROUD.. BT YEH, WHEN KUMUD WAS WID GARV, BOTH OF THEM HAD FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER.. AGREED!! BT AT DAT TIME GARV NEVA EXPRESSED HIS FEELING TOWARDS KUMUD & NOW WHEN KUMUD IS GETTIN MARRIED TO HER FIRST LOVE GARV CUMS IN BETWEEN... WS DAT???

GARV IS A GOOD MAN... I LIKE HIM BT I WANT HIM TO B HAPPY WID KALI... & I WANT KSHITIJ & KUMUD 4EVAA..

NYWAYS, TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged

HEY NISHANI, DUN WORRY

V WILL  GET BOY FRIENDS LIKE KSHITIJ SAME TO SAME Thumbs Up WAT SAY???

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

LostBoyz940 Groupbie
LostBoyz940
LostBoyz940

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

I agree with you pj04 even though Kumud is married to Kshitij she wont give him the same love as she did before instead all that love is now for Garv.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top