India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

TOPIC KILLER (Page 3)

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I PMed Vijay about it too. He did not reply soooo I am actually enjoying some of the games HERE.

SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

I PMed Vijay about it too. He did not reply soooo I am actually enjoying some of the games HERE.

Oh is it Rabs?? I guess he must be busy that time. Well, I will talk to him abt it soon!Smile..Even I am enjoying the games yaar but it will be more fun if we all play there..Don't you think so? What is the use of playing here when the mods will lock the topic later on..Unhappy..

Regards,
Priyanka.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

yea i like that site......................theres a lot to do there...............its a lot of fun................and samie what do u mean u arent registered u r an active member there..................or is that ur twin...........lolz...............and yea that site is great plz join it.......im there rabeea is there and every1 else from here is there..................

plz come

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SONYA_K

Originally posted by rabeeak2003

Oh is it Rabs?? I guess he must be busy that time. Well, I will talk to him abt it soon!Smile..Even I am enjoying the games yaar but it will be more fun if we all play there..Don't you think so? What is the use of playing here when the mods will lock the topic later on..Unhappy..

Regards,
Priyanka.

I don't know if he was busy or did he just ignore it. AND I don't care about it either. Don't reply because then vijay bhaiyya, I am not doing this for myself but I am doing this for the I-F family. If you don't want to reply, then don't. I was just tryinh to make I-F a better place. BUT..........ufffffffffffffff whatever

popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Same here I like the games and everything here! No offense I liked India-forums better before.
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,

Some of you seems uphappy with Mods closing the topics, but it is really fair to be angry with us without knowing the reason behind it?Confused

I don't think you guys have been told yet, which is our fault.......we should have told you guys this before.

The reason some topics are being closed this because they have reached up to 50-70 pages. When a new member joins, it's really hard for him/her to read that many pages. As far as I know, once a topic reaches up to 50 pages it will be closed.

Another reason is because the game section of IF has been closed. However, it is availble of IF.Info. The games does not belong in this section; therefore, we have to close them.

This has nothing to do with who posts in that thread or what so ever. So guys please don't care. We want to see you all smiling again like this: Big smile.

Thank You

Edited by Princess - 09 April 2005 at 8:18pm
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Yeah guys..i agree with the mods on this one..it is fun on india-forums.in..besides most of us who are registered here are also registered there so may be we should try and make the same family there..what do u guys say..shall we cast the same magic together??? c'mon Wink

Edited by fingirl - 09 April 2005 at 8:33pm
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

The reason some topics are being closed this because they have reached up to 50-70 pages. When a new member joins, it's really hard for him/her to read that many pages. As far as I know, once a topic reaches up to 50 pages it will be closed.

..princess didi, in one of the topics i closed I mentioned that ^^.

Go to top