Users

Frequent Posters

white_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thank-you all for all your help
samie thumbnail
rose guess wh@ they have killed some more topics we should b called the topic killer duoπŸ˜†
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: white_rose

i am register there...but i don't know any1 there😭

I don't even have any bhaiya's or didi's here 😭

main hoon na. I will be your sis. Younger sis.

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_fan

well i dont wantto go there either .

but white rose and samie we can start new sthred here

coemon come up wuth new threads

cutieis doin awesoem job guys ..we should appreciate her

chalo abhi jas do ..

hmm hasi kya .............................tp phasi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

there are a bunch of games there. COme on people, play over on if.in. 

SONYA_K thumbnail
Hi friends,

I think you all should join www.india-forums.in

Plz dont think that site to be a totally different forum. Its just an extension of your very own forum, www.india-forums.com. Most of the members there are of this site only.

We are having a lot of sections there including games. Very interesting topics are coming up and members are enjoying themselves.So its better if we can have posts there. I am not saying that dont post here. But I guess we can enjoy games in the GAMES section only, as Moderators here will lock the topics posted here if they are going anywhere. So we can have good discussions here as well as there.

And of course you all can enjoy in the games section at I-F.In as the moderators there will not lock the topic as they are related to games and posted in the games section. So I request you all to play games there.

So what are you thinking of? Join India-Forums.In, today!!

Regards,
Priyanka.
Edited by SONYA_K - 19 years ago
SONYA_K thumbnail
Once again, I would like to tell you all..Plz register and start playing games at www.india-forums.in

Plz dont flood the forum here with different kind of games.

Regards,
Priyanka.
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
I PMed Vijay about it too. He did not reply soooo I am actually enjoying some of the games HERE.
SONYA_K thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

I PMed Vijay about it too. He did not reply soooo I am actually enjoying some of the games HERE.

Oh is it Rabs?? I guess he must be busy that time. Well, I will talk to him abt it soon!😊..Even I am enjoying the games yaar but it will be more fun if we all play there..Don't you think so? What is the use of playing here when the mods will lock the topic later on..πŸ˜”..

Regards,
Priyanka.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

yea i like that site......................theres a lot to do there...............its a lot of fun................and samie what do u mean u arent registered u r an active member there..................or is that ur twin...........lolz...............and yea that site is great plz join it.......im there rabeea is there and every1 else from here is there..................

plz come

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONYA_K

Oh is it Rabs?? I guess he must be busy that time. Well, I will talk to him abt it soon!😊..Even I am enjoying the games yaar but it will be more fun if we all play there..Don't you think so? What is the use of playing here when the mods will lock the topic later on..πŸ˜”..

Regards,
Priyanka.

I don't know if he was busy or did he just ignore it. AND I don't care about it either. Don't reply because then vijay bhaiyya, I am not doing this for myself but I am doing this for the I-F family. If you don't want to reply, then don't. I was just tryinh to make I-F a better place. BUT..........ufffffffffffffff whatever