Ruk Jaana Nahin

This show is active!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Namaste_ji

Namaste_ji

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Can some moderator please give this show a picture and make it available on the main India-Forums website?  This show has been running for a week now and it's time that it gets decent attention.  

Thanks!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ksyusha-IvanovaRams3697

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This show is active!" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Same request...Ouch

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

I think this show is not active because it doesn't appear on the main page of the indiaforums and people that are watching can't view it. I would do it but i don't know how to.

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
yes...i too request the same...
moderator...please make this show appear on the main page...& make this forum active

Ksyusha-Ivanova

Goldie

Ksyusha-Ivanova

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
agree with you

Namaste_ji

Namaste_ji

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, Nadii is the official moderator of this show.  I've went ahead and wrote her a scrap.  You guys can do the same. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.