about updates

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 6:41am | IP Logged

hey guys...

actually i amy not be able to give this weeks update.... i have seen it only once and don remember everything so can try givin a short update...but the prob is im goin to delhi this tuesday...normally i start writin on monday and finish it by wednesday and then post it...but this week i wont be able to do that....also, im comin back on next monday, so i'll be able to see the next episode too only once! so i may not be able to give a detailed update for that too...

i wanna ask for a favour...can someone plz put down the updates for these two weeks so that the forum doesnt suffer?...otherwise, when i come back,i'll try to give them myself...i kinda remember these episodes from last year.....but i may not be able to give the entire dialogues part...i'll see what i can remember... but that will be only next week so...if some one can post the update before that,it would be nice...!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "about updates" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged
no problem .

dont worry abt it.relax.
Smile

akanksha1125

akanksha1125

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 11:03am | IP Logged
not a problem. dont worry. u enjoy ur vacation. i'll try and put down the jist of the next episode. sorry i cant pen down the dialogues. i cant remember them by heart. but i'll summarise the episodes.
love
akanksha

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 5:01am | IP Logged
thanx akanksha..... will be glad to read them when i'm back... and yeah... idon know when ur comp will be back to normal and when u'll come back to the forum regularly, but its great to have u back aftr a long break... Smile

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 5:45am | IP Logged
and hey... i nkow its only one week but i've become so used to the forum that im gonna miss u guys terribly yaar.... bye..
and Smile LOVE YOU!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top