India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

harley davidson

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 8:33am | IP Logged
hey did u all notice... angad's vest had 'harley davidson' emblazoned very bold on it! that fits in so well with the ultra cool image his has. plus that macho bike and leather clothing!Wink but tell me does ne1 agree with me that iqbal khan is not a great dancer... or cud it be that the steps in the song at the concert did not provide enuf scope 2 show off his skills? hmmm?Confused

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:40am | IP Logged
well, I don't care about his dancing...he was rocking at the Holi concert, so I CAN'T SAY THAT HE IS A BAD DANCER.

Anyway, who cares as long as he is high on the heat factor...not me at least.
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged
they didnt have a good choreographer so th@ s y he looks like he cant dance when infact he can coz ive seen him in 2 music videos n he dances really well

Edited by samie - 08 April 2005 at 11:42am
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I second that Samie.....even I have checked him out in music videos n he danced really well n besides Ekta is not stupid...she needs to change the choreographer.
punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I really don't care about his dancing. I just think that he is so HOT! Embarrassedand I love his voice.Embarrassed
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
See, i said na.Not many ppl mind  even if he is an average dancer...as long as his voice rocks n the heat factor is high...

In any case, KYPH is not a dance story,...puhlease!
nazu85 Groupbie
nazu85
nazu85

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
me toooooooo......
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Angad rocks big time! And he dances pretty well too! I love him in the title song of KYPH, he has such a brattish look about him, the bad boy thing, which makes him look all the more attractive!

As all of you put it across, as long as he continues looking hot & with that deep baritone of his.....I couldnt care a damn bout his dancing skills!

Chilly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index