KUMUD CHOSE KSHITIJ!!!

Anoli thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

WOW๐Ÿ˜› WOW๐Ÿ˜› WOW๐Ÿ˜›

KSHITIJ โค๏ธ KUMUD 

๐Ÿ‘

SO HAPPY THAT FINALLY KUMUD GOT MARRIED TO SWEET KSHITIJ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.... KUMUD HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN KSHITIJ & GARV & SO NICE KUMUD CHOSE KSHITIJ๐Ÿ˜›... SO HAPPY CAN'T BELIEVE THAT๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ....

POOR GARV ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. I FEEL SO SOORY 4 HIM BUT IN A WAY I ALSO LIKE GARV BT I WANT HIM TO BE HAPPY WID KALI๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ญ

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishani thumbnail

But what is the use of it, Anoli! Yeah, she did marry Kshitij but she STILL loves that wailer, Garv!

The only person I feel sorry for here is Kshitij cos he genuinely loves Kumud, and still married her knowing fully well that she still yearns for Garv!

He is so unselfish and that is why no-one else can replace my admiration and respect for Kshitij!

samie thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜กit wont b long b4 they end up divorcin๐Ÿ˜ก
Anoli thumbnail

OH NO!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ DUN SAY THAT... C'MON KSHITIJ LUVS KUMUD SO MUCH & I THINK THAT KUMUD WILL ALSO START LOVING KSHITIJ & 4GET THAT GARV... PLZ KUMUD DO LUV KSHITIJ PLZ....

KSHITIJ LUVS KUMUD SO MUCH... I WISH I CUD B IN KUMUD'S PLACE...

KSHITIJ U R SO NICE... KSHITIJ ROCKS!!!๐Ÿ˜›

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Nishani thumbnail

Yes doll, I also wish for Kshitij's sake Kumud starts loving him! Apart from Sohan, there is no other nice guy that I like with Kshitij! He is the epitome of how a guy should be!

Originally posted by: samie

๐Ÿ˜กit wont b long b4 they end up divorcin๐Ÿ˜ก

Samie could also have a valid point here although I hope it does not happen!

Anoli thumbnail

HEY Nishani, U R SO RITE!!!

DO U KNW WT??? I M SO SO SO SO SO MAD ABT KSHITIJ!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I TOO WISH I GET A BOYFRIEND JUS LIKE HIM IN ALL THE WAYS...๐Ÿ˜› HE IS SO SWEET...๐Ÿ˜‰ I LIKE HIS EXPRESSIONS & HV U NOTICED THAT HE'S HEART IS SO PURE IN DA WAY THAT HE WILL NEVAA EVER LIE, WILL BE HONEST + NEVAA HURT SUM 1'S FEELINGS...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I USED TO LIKE PRATHAM FROM KUTUMB AND NOW KSHITIJ IS MA FAVOURITE...๐Ÿ‘

KSHITIJ WELL DUN!!! MAY GOD BLESS U!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

LostBoyz940 thumbnail
I doubt that there going to split-up because I don't think after Ekta making a big wedding with special guests and all that she wont make them split-up.
preity*zinta thumbnail
I feel bad for kshitij cuz kumud is prolly only usin him to get bak at garv  kshitij has been so nice to every includin kumud and look wut she doest o him i still ike kumud but i dont think its right
viewobs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well,

i think someone said that ekta darling is killing off one of the dudes.

so now since both kumud and garv luv each other, i think  kshitij will die๐Ÿ˜ญ

and after abt a 1000 more 'tere naam's๐Ÿคข garv will marry kumud by abt end of june and end of sereal

iram_99 thumbnail

have a feelinthis Kshitij and Kumud jodi is gonna last.Possibly Kumud might end up loving him, then happy days are back. And they might not end up having a divorce.

And I soooo hope Kshitij doesn't die.๐Ÿ˜ญ