Members Lounge

say it here part 2 ......... (Page 6)

_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by k_fan

i hope i score well in my exams.

well do people ridicule me here ............i donno why ami getting this feeling .

Good Luck!!I don't think u'll need it but anyways..lols!!

And for the other bit...I think Sai di and Jas di and Rabs have said it all!!The only bit I wud like to add wud be a song for you ...lols..but I can't think of any cuz the match is on..and all I can think of is : "Bar bar haan..bolo yaar haan...apni jeet ho....unki haar haan" lols!!! Gooooo India!!! Man I'm obsessed!!! But never mind...I'm confused again so I forgot what I was going to say...lols...anyways..Mr.Mean..keep smiling!!!

:-)

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

wow awesome sis .....lucky you yaar

i am fine yaar .,

well do people ridicule me here ............i donno why ami getting this feeling .

best of luck giri bhaiyya.

We don't ridicule you here on I_F. You are soooo sweet and one of a kind. We all love you very much, I know that I do and I can never spend a day on I-F without talking to my giri bhaiyya.

awww rabeeeea that's soooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
jas didi u r right, he is very sweeeeeet and caring
ravu LOL that's all i can say. You never fail to make me laugh. u r soooooooo cute and soooo sweeeeeet. and waise woh still mr.mean hai kya LOL btw r u still mad at me? Cry

good morning guys
happy ugadi
_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sai14

Originally posted by rabeeak2003

wow awesome sis .....lucky you yaar

i am fine yaar .,

best of luck giri bhaiyya.

We don't ridicule you here on I_F. You are soooo sweet and one of a kind. We all love you very much, I know that I do and I can never spend a day on I-F without talking to my giri bhaiyya.

awww rabeeeea that's soooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
jas didi u r right, he is very sweeeeeet and caring
ravu LOL that's all i can say. You never fail to make me laugh. u r soooooooo cute and soooo sweeeeeet. and waise woh still mr.mean hai kya LOL btw r u still mad at me? Cry

good morning guys
happy ugadi

Why wud I be mad at u Sai14 ShockedWinkShocked?! lols...j/k...I never was!!!Everything's gr8...except that India lost the match...lols...I knew it!!And you know they lost by 106 runs...Ah well..Never mind..Better luck next time!Soooo...how's everything?!

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.T.U.P.I.D.

Why wud I be mad at u Sai14 ShockedShocked?! lols...j/k...I never was!!!Everything's gr8...except that India lost the match...lols...I knew it!!And you know they lost by 106 runs...Ah well..Never mind..Better luck next time!Soooo...how's everything?!

Shocked Shocked sai 14 . ravu ki bachi mar daloongi mei tumko LOL Missie mean LOL yh i know Cry it's expected w/ india, they never take the easy way out. they always want to struggle LOL LOL LOL
_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Why wud I be mad at u Sai14 ShockedShocked?! lols...j/k...I never was!!!Everything's gr8...except that India lost the match...lols...I knew it!!And you know they lost by 106 runs...Ah well..Never mind..Better luck next time!Soooo...how's everything?!

Shocked Shocked sai 14 . ravu ki bachi mar daloongi mei tumko LOL Missie mean LOL yh i know Cry it's expected w/ india, they never take the easy way out. they always want to struggle LOL LOL LOL

Yeah I know...sab pagal ho gaye...and you know who the top scorer was...Irfan Pathan...batsmen to toh chullu bhar pani mein doob jaana chaiye..lols..j/k..chalta hai naa...they won the last 2 matches...can't expect India to win everytime..everyt eam is not Australia!!

Talk to you later SAI DIDI :-)

jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Yeah I know...sab pagal ho gaye...and you know who the top scorer was...Irfan Pathan...batsmen to toh chullu bhar pani mein doob jaana chaiye..lols..j/k..chalta hai naa...they won the last 2 matches...can't expect India to win everytime..everyt eam is not Australia!!

Talk to you later SAI DIDI :-)

yeh kya hoo raha hai? sai & ravu haa?LOL

anyways HAPPY UGADI!!

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Good Morning Everyone,

check out my new sig...let me know if u like it??Big smile

exam on monday so everyone pray for me!

how r u sai didi, jas di, basanti, ravu, arushi, sam, ami, manu, giri, priya and preeti!

sai didi u ok??? dying to see ur new avatar and sig...wanna see what reems gave uWink...and basanti yaar...everytime i see ur avatar...i laugh out soo loud cuz shakti looks so stupid in itLOLLOL

newayz....talk to u all later on msn!

jasleen

Edited by jelly_1984 - 09 April 2005 at 6:03pm
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged

hi guys check out my new avtar and dont foget to read the signature wiht itLOLLOLWink

how r u sai, jas, xsonyox, ravs, nisha, and sunny. hope u guys r having a nice day.

and jelly i have never talked to u before i would really like to get to know u.Big smile  

i m going to be in soo much trouble soon b/c i mnot supose to be online. but cant help it just cant stay away.

Go to top