Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

best of luck giri bhaiyya.

We don't ridicule you here on I_F. You are soooo sweet and one of a kind. We all love you very much, I know that I do and I can never spend a day on I-F without talking to my giri bhaiyya.

awww rabeeeea that's soooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
jas didi u r right, he is very sweeeeeet and caring
ravu πŸ˜† that's all i can say. You never fail to make me laugh. u r soooooooo cute and soooo sweeeeeet. and waise woh still mr.mean hai kya πŸ˜† btw r u still mad at me? 😭

good morning guys
happy ugadi
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai14

awww rabeeeea that's soooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
jas didi u r right, he is very sweeeeeet and caring
ravu πŸ˜† that's all i can say. You never fail to make me laugh. u r soooooooo cute and soooo sweeeeeet. and waise woh still mr.mean hai kya πŸ˜† btw r u still mad at me? 😭

good morning guys
happy ugadi

Why wud I be mad at u Sai14 πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜²?! lols...j/k...I never was!!!Everything's gr8...except that India lost the match...lols...I knew it!!And you know they lost by 106 runs...Ah well..Never mind..Better luck next time!Soooo...how's everything?!

sai14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.T.U.P.I.D.

Why wud I be mad at u Sai14 😲😲?! lols...j/k...I never was!!!Everything's gr8...except that India lost the match...lols...I knew it!!And you know they lost by 106 runs...Ah well..Never mind..Better luck next time!Soooo...how's everything?!

😲 😲 sai 14 . ravu ki bachi mar daloongi mei tumko πŸ˜† Missie mean πŸ˜† yh i know 😭 it's expected w/ india, they never take the easy way out. they always want to struggle πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai14

😲 😲 sai 14 . ravu ki bachi mar daloongi mei tumko πŸ˜† Missie mean πŸ˜† yh i know 😭 it's expected w/ india, they never take the easy way out. they always want to struggle πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah I know...sab pagal ho gaye...and you know who the top scorer was...Irfan Pathan...batsmen to toh chullu bhar pani mein doob jaana chaiye..lols..j/k..chalta hai naa...they won the last 2 matches...can't expect India to win everytime..everyt eam is not Australia!!

Talk to you later SAI DIDI :-)

jas thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.T.U.P.I.D.

Yeah I know...sab pagal ho gaye...and you know who the top scorer was...Irfan Pathan...batsmen to toh chullu bhar pani mein doob jaana chaiye..lols..j/k..chalta hai naa...they won the last 2 matches...can't expect India to win everytime..everyt eam is not Australia!!

Talk to you later SAI DIDI :-)

yeh kya hoo raha hai? sai & ravu haa?πŸ˜†

anyways HAPPY UGADI!!

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Good Morning Everyone,

check out my new sig...let me know if u like it??πŸ˜ƒ

exam on monday so everyone pray for me!

how r u sai didi, jas di, basanti, ravu, arushi, sam, ami, manu, giri, priya and preeti!

sai didi u ok??? dying to see ur new avatar and sig...wanna see what reems gave uπŸ˜‰...and basanti yaar...everytime i see ur avatar...i laugh out soo loud cuz shakti looks so stupid in itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

newayz....talk to u all later on msn!

jasleen

Edited by jelly_1984 - 19 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail

hi guys check out my new avtar and dont foget to read the signature wiht itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

how r u sai, jas, xsonyox, ravs, nisha, and sunny. hope u guys r having a nice day.

and jelly i have never talked to u before i would really like to get to know u.πŸ˜ƒ  

i m going to be in soo much trouble soon b/c i mnot supose to be online. but cant help it just cant stay away.

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munizaaa

hi guys check out my new avtar and dont foget to read the signature wiht itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

how r u sai, jas, xsonyox, ravs, nisha, and sunny. hope u guys r having a nice day.

and jelly i have never talked to u before i would really like to get to know u.πŸ˜ƒ  

i m going to be in soo much trouble soon b/c i mnot supose to be online. but cant help it just cant stay away.

Hey munizaa, I'm Jasleen!πŸ˜› and I would love to know u as well!πŸ˜ƒ

popkurn thumbnail

Originally posted by: jelly_1984

Good Morning Everyone,

check out my new sig...let me know if u like it??πŸ˜ƒ

exam on monday so everyone pray for me!

how r u sai didi, jas di, basanti, ravu, arushi, sam, ami, manu, giri, priya and preeti!

sai didi u ok??? dying to see ur new avatar and sig...wanna see what reems gave uπŸ˜‰...and basanti yaar...everytime i see ur avatar...i laugh out soo loud cuz shakti looks so stupid in itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

newayz....talk to u all later on msn!

jasleen

love ur signature! like mine? for some reason you cant see themπŸ˜• i could see them before

Edited by i_luv_shah_rukh - 19 years ago
sai14 thumbnail
hello guys

how is every one doing?
well today talked to lots of people today and had loads and loads of fun πŸ˜† missed giri today πŸ€— . after a long time i am online on a saturday. it was great 😳 well jasleen get ready. i have ur dare done. after ur exams are done then get ready πŸ˜†

did lots of chem today. i just hate chem 😭 need to do lot more work on chem tomorrow

allright guys have fun tomorrow. my pyari lil behnas behave. be good πŸ˜† I will somehow have my eyes on u πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ . I will see u all on monday.
until then take care.

love,
sai