kripawgr thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

aww thanks samie sis

i had too .....but kabhi khushi kabhi gumm u see

😊

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

hey giri bhaiyya! wad up?😛

My day was fine. School got out early at 12:45(notmally at 3:05) because it was a minimum day today.😃

kripawgr thumbnail

wow awesome sis .....lucky you yaar

i am fine yaar .,

i hope i score well in my exams.

well do people ridicule me here ............i donno why ami getting this feeling .

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey guys,

howz everyone...had a great day today!

still studying for marketing...hope the exam goes well on monday!

ok tc everyone

later,

jasleen

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww giri 🤗 glad i came again and talked to u. see we really have telepathy yaar 😊 i will talk to u tomorow. giri u r special to all of us here. You are one of the nicest, sweetest person here. You always make people laugh and are always here for us. remember that always giri , no matter what 🤗

very nice day today guys! thx to jasleen it was the best. studied, talked to all my freinds, laughed until my tummy hurted. and yh talked to mysti after a long time. had lots and lots of fun talking to my freinds. i was even falling of the chair 😊 wonderful day today.!!
oh yh i finally finished watchig movie black. heheh. Wow what a great movie. Rani and amitabh were so greeeeeeat

will c u guys tomorrow

love
saiEdited by sai14 - 19 years ago
jas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai14

awww giri 🤗 glad i came again and talked to u. see we really have telepathy yaar 😊 i will talk to u tomorow. giri u r special to all of us here. You are one of the nicest, sweetest person here. You always make people laugh and are always here for us. remember that always giri , no matter what 🤗

yup..sai is right... u are very special friend to all of us.... you are very sweet, caring person.. u always make us laugh..... yup......don't foget that giri!!🤗 You are like a little bro to me!!😃

Always be Happy!!😃

Edited by pjm_bjp - 19 years ago
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_fan

wow awesome sis .....lucky you yaar

i am fine yaar .,

well do people ridicule me here ............i donno why ami getting this feeling .

best of luck giri bhaiyya.

We don't ridicule you here on I_F. You are soooo sweet and one of a kind. We all love you very much, I know that I do and I can never spend a day on I-F without talking to my giri bhaiyya.

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

bichare giri ko aaj phir maine dara diya

*~sheena*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: i_luv_shah_rukh

hey sheena! buddy where have u been lately?

lolz gal ive been bzy
what abt u
how are u?
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: k_fan

Good Luck!!I don't think u'll need it but anyways..lols!!

And for the other bit...I think Sai di and Jas di and Rabs have said it all!!The only bit I wud like to add wud be a song for you ...lols..but I can't think of any cuz the match is on..and all I can think of is : "Bar bar haan..bolo yaar haan...apni jeet ho....unki haar haan" lols!!! Gooooo India!!! Man I'm obsessed!!! But never mind...I'm confused again so I forgot what I was going to say...lols...anyways..Mr.Mean..keep smiling!!!

:-)