Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

My Nainital connection.Yours?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi sweetoos,

You know me is very sentimental about Nainital. It's one of my very few favourite places.........not the town area 'coz the crowd is horrid there n its way too cluttered but I love Bhimtaal, Naukuchiataal, sariataal and all. They are just so beautiful.

My aunt stays there with her son.She is a teacher in the snobbish Sherwood and my brother studies in the same.Anyone knows Dorothy's seat?

Lastly, it's memorable because I had a near-death experience. Trust my jellybean brain for anything! I was in 9th standard then.I ran down a mountain...without thinking that you cannot control your speed when you are downhill.I opened my eyes and I was still alive.tee hee.

So, whenever duffer n dufus Khanna clan says something against Nainital,I feel like smashing Naina's pancake face with rotten tomatoes...cutting up Anita's half-baked-noodle hair n twisting Karthik's silly little nose.If Angad also thinks the same, I hope Kripa knocks some sense into his dashing musical head!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Racmonpheebs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Nitika,
     I also have a very special relation with Nainital. I got my earlier education there. I was student in the sister school of Sherwood, All Saints college.
      I know the dorothy seat it is one of my favorite places, right below tiffin top, it is very secluded and peaceful. Where did u stay in Nainital?
     I don't see the serial but I would have felt the same like u, if someone said anything against Nainital.
     Anyways good to hear somebody shares the same passion for Nainital.
Racmonpheebs
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Oh, that's so sweet Pheebs.I stayed just near Sherwood but I went only in vacations.Keep coming n it's so cool to hear from a fellow Naini.
lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chilliflakes, Nitica ,Racmo, oh so many with Naini connection, Well  I am very senti about Naini, was raised in Naini, it's the place I consider my hometown.Dorothy seat Near sherwood have visited several times, Land's end, China Peak , Snow view, Kilbri so on you have touched a cord and I cant stop,

.Nitica writes (........not the town area 'coz the crowd is horrid there n its way too cluttered but I love Bhimtaal, Naukuchiataal, sariataal and all. They are just so beautiful.)

Nitica though the crowd has much increased after terrorism  in Kashmir and with developers running around to Naini , and not a inch of land left in the hills to built still I still love the town ( it has it's certain charm), and yes places around it Saattal and Naukichitataal are still beautiful and untouched. I never realized I loved Naini, you really have managed to touch a very senstive cord

Edited by lilly - 19 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
human nature, lily. it can love anything...ppl, places, inanimate objects...just anyhting.by the way, I heard a tiger in Kilburri.
sugar plum thumbnail
u guys make me wanna visit naini! thx!๐Ÿ˜†
chillyflakes thumbnail

Oooh so many people with Naini connection! Me, I was born in Naini, my mom taught at St. Marys. I used to visit Naini atleast twice a year, but now I haven't been there for almost 3 years.....๐Ÿ˜ญ 

The Khannas are dumbos.....Nainital is not at all DM (as the prissy Anita says), its one of the most expensive hill stations houses some of the best boarding schoolsin India. One has to just see the lovely British era bunglows there, and even though Naini lake is so polluted now, the boat ride in evenings is so romantic!

As many of you would be aware, Amitabh Bacchan is from Sherwood School, Nainital!

So much for Khannas and their geography!

Chilly

ps : Do you think Ekta will shoot a part of KYPH in Nainital, when Angad goes to Kripa to win her back??? I sure hope she does, if she can take the KSBKBT team to Australia and Swiss, she can take Angad and Kripa to Nainital too......

Edited by chillyflakes - 19 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anita has got make-up in her head. Khannas are thankless idiots.

Angad-Kripa romance.....Nainital  could be a beautiful setting.Sigh.....sigh.
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

oh wow Wish I visit Nainital atleast once in my life time. ๐Ÿ˜•.

I just have seen it in movies and serials and some documentaries ๐Ÿ˜ญand I love the place. I remember Nainital very well in the movie Masoom starring the cutie Jugal Hansraj and he was studying in a school there, the fog, mist, etc etc and the place looked heavenly then.  Lucky you'll , nitica, pheebs, Lilly, Chilly......and gang.....

๐Ÿ˜† Lata

PS :Angad and Kripa meeting in Naini would be simply romantic.

Edited by Lata - 19 years ago
chillyflakes thumbnail

oh wow, lata, you gave such a good example. Yes some part of Masoom was shot there, in fact the shooting happened at St. Josephs academy! Its a beautiful building.

If anyone remembers, a large chunk of Koi Mil Gaya was shot in Nainital too. The school that Hritik goes to was St. Josephs building and Preitys home was actually a resort in Bhimtal, cant remember the name right now! Though through the entire movie, they kept calling the place Kasauli๐Ÿ˜† 

Just imagine, Kripa crying her heart out sitting on Dorothys seat, and Angad coming from behind and caressing her hair gently........wow......how I wish Ekta would spend some more money and shoot some part of KYPH in Naini!