Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

My Nainital connection.Yours?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hi sweetoos,

You know me is very sentimental about Nainital. It's one of my very few favourite places.........not the town area 'coz the crowd is horrid there n its way too cluttered but I love Bhimtaal, Naukuchiataal, sariataal and all. They are just so beautiful.

My aunt stays there with her son.She is a teacher in the snobbish Sherwood and my brother studies in the same.Anyone knows Dorothy's seat?

Lastly, it's memorable because I had a near-death experience. Trust my jellybean brain for anything! I was in 9th standard then.I ran down a mountain...without thinking that you cannot control your speed when you are downhill.I opened my eyes and I was still alive.tee hee.

So, whenever duffer n dufus Khanna clan says something against Nainital,I feel like smashing Naina's pancake face with rotten tomatoes...cutting up Anita's half-baked-noodle hair n twisting Karthik's silly little nose.If Angad also thinks the same, I hope Kripa knocks some sense into his dashing musical head!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

Racmonpheebs Groupbie
Racmonpheebs
Racmonpheebs

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Hi Nitika,
     I also have a very special relation with Nainital. I got my earlier education there. I was student in the sister school of Sherwood, All Saints college.
      I know the dorothy seat it is one of my favorite places, right below tiffin top, it is very secluded and peaceful. Where did u stay in Nainital?
     I don't see the serial but I would have felt the same like u, if someone said anything against Nainital.
     Anyways good to hear somebody shares the same passion for Nainital.
Racmonpheebs
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Oh, that's so sweet Pheebs.I stayed just near Sherwood but I went only in vacations.Keep coming n it's so cool to hear from a fellow Naini.
lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

Chilliflakes, Nitica ,Racmo, oh so many with Naini connection, Well  I am very senti about Naini, was raised in Naini, it's the place I consider my hometown.Dorothy seat Near sherwood have visited several times, Land's end, China Peak , Snow view, Kilbri so on you have touched a cord and I cant stop,

.Nitica writes (........not the town area 'coz the crowd is horrid there n its way too cluttered but I love Bhimtaal, Naukuchiataal, sariataal and all. They are just so beautiful.)

Nitica though the crowd has much increased after terrorism  in Kashmir and with developers running around to Naini , and not a inch of land left in the hills to built still I still love the town ( it has it's certain charm), and yes places around it Saattal and Naukichitataal are still beautiful and untouched. I never realized I loved Naini, you really have managed to touch a very senstive cord

Edited by lilly - 08 April 2005 at 5:31pm
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
human nature, lily. it can love anything...ppl, places, inanimate objects...just anyhting.by the way, I heard a tiger in Kilburri.
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
u guys make me wanna visit naini! thx!LOL
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Oooh so many people with Naini connection! Me, I was born in Naini, my mom taught at St. Marys. I used to visit Naini atleast twice a year, but now I haven't been there for almost 3 years.....Cry 

The Khannas are dumbos.....Nainital is not at all DM (as the prissy Anita says), its one of the most expensive hill stations houses some of the best boarding schoolsin India. One has to just see the lovely British era bunglows there, and even though Naini lake is so polluted now, the boat ride in evenings is so romantic!

As many of you would be aware, Amitabh Bacchan is from Sherwood School, Nainital!

So much for Khannas and their geography!

Chilly

ps : Do you think Ekta will shoot a part of KYPH in Nainital, when Angad goes to Kripa to win her back??? I sure hope she does, if she can take the KSBKBT team to Australia and Swiss, she can take Angad and Kripa to Nainital too......

Edited by chillyflakes - 09 April 2005 at 12:05am
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Anita has got make-up in her head. Khannas are thankless idiots.

Angad-Kripa romance.....Nainital  could be a beautiful setting.Sigh.....sigh.

Go to top