Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Feeling Pity for Disha/Heartbreak for DK (Page 2)

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:35am | IP Logged

We know that DK loves Disha. In the night scene(where DK says "I love you'), Disha had said that she does not hate Dk, but she does not love him either.

So the separation will do both of them good. Disha will hopefully realize her love for DK LOL and DK will realize that he cannot live without her !!Cry

Let's fasten our seatbelts. I think it will be a rough ride !!  But can't wait for the "making-up" time  or  the 'making-out " time....Wink

I hope they show some romance between them after this.... I am getting fed up of all these misunderstandings. A DK-Disha adventure plus romance will be refreshing.

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Yupp so true nisu Confused- but lets just say its goona be worth the wait!!!! Big smile

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani Wink

punjabi girl Goldie
punjabi girl
punjabi girl

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:09am | IP Logged

That is so true how come everyone can see how much d.k. loves disha but she is the only one that can't see it. Sometimes they make disha act so stupid. living with for so long she should know his habits by now.  there problem is that they don't listen to one another and they just jump to the wrong conclusion. they need to be sent away on a business trip together and they have to stay in one hotel room.......... then we will see some sparks fly!!!!!!!!! maybe that is what they need to go away somewhere together without gargi, pori, vedant. just them two. I am dieing to see the reunion of these two.

I LOVE U D.K. ........... FORGET DISHA WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU!!!!!!!

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 11:46am | IP Logged

great idea punjabi girl..both ds should spend sometime together without any disturbance caused by vedant pori gargi aai ..., but both should leave their mobile phones at home and above all not tell anyone where they are going to stay... otherwise ved would call dish constantly and ask if she is alright and when she will leave brother (to marry him)..

this the only chance to communicate and realize each others l feelings .... but to be frank the td writers dont have that much creativityWink

Edited by sakina - 08 April 2005 at 1:16pm

Go to top