sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i'm amazed that iqbal khan has been able to carry this role off so well๐Ÿ˜ณ... i mean, isn't he the very PICTURE of brattish brash snobbiness?

but apparently, he's not a bit like angad in real life.

as for mr. tandon, i remember anu-ji saying that he's just a gorgeous face and not really a great singer... we'll see... as for me.. i hope the balaji team takes advantage of his presence by getting him to sing some songs for the serial... as in a dual treat... eye candy... ear candy! sounds lovely na? ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by sugar bun - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chillyflakes thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† Eye candy, ear candy.....thats cute sugarbun!

Iqbal ''looks'' very good as Angad, dunno how his acting skills are! Though he impressed me great deal in the Outhouse scene, I liked the way he keeps blinking his eyes and trying to balance himself! Very natural! Yeah Iqbal looks the very picture of snobbery and arrogance, just as Kripa looks like innocence and purity personified. Ekta is great with choosing her actors, even if she floundes badly with her story line๐Ÿคข

I find Amit very ''dude'' looking and I think thats how his character is concieved also, as a very stylish, cool type of chap, and he believes in love and all that mush unlike Angad!

As long as we can see good looking men & women in the serials, everthing else is maaf!

Chilly

sugar plum thumbnail
i agree chilly!๐Ÿ˜† but u know, i don't think iqbal khan was very impressive in funtoosh. but u're rite, he was very convincing in the outhouse scene!
samie thumbnail

man he is soooooooooooooooooooooo ____________________

who agrees??????????

kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i AGREE as well. have to metion he wasnt that bad in fun2ssh, he just looked a  bit childish.
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no lolz...in Funtoosh..he luked cute, essply wen he made those funny faces... lolz wit tht other actor this guy luked like a baby! altho now he luks sxc and HOT and lost tht childish cuteness! but i love him styll