Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tutti-frutti

Groupbie

tutti-frutti

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
i could be wrong, but this is what i feel from current track.
minakshi is behind this trap and she might used her sister to make complain in english (as they mentioned complain was said in english and was from educated girl). This way, minakshi will easily escape from being culprit and then she will us sandhya's efforts to bail out bhabho to unvail her truth being educated. obviously, everybody will feel that sandhya did this to bhabho and lied being educated one but not our sooraj. yes, definately he will be heartbroken but couldn't believe that sandya could do this. So, when bhabho will ask sandhya to leave home, sooraj who is in dillema to believe sandhya or not wouldn't stop her but once she's gone would punish himself too.(I don't know how but this is just my assumptions).

let me know what u think?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENb2011arshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my assumed prediction" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
i predicted the whole thing..the same way|!!

GABRIELLA-TEENb2011arshi_karish

MeeKhush1

MeeKhush1

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
i think suraj already cares too much for his wife to let her be kick out of the house when he knows she has nowhere to go - also i feel bhaboo knows deep down that only meena is capable of such a horrible thing - feel so sorry for bhaboo todayCry

b2011arshi_karishummesulaiman

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Once Meena enters the house, she will try to expose Sandhya and raise the suspicion of Sandhya being the one who complained but there is no reason for Bhabho or Suraj to believe this but they will be certainly angry over the education but Suraj would never let Sandhya go out of the house and even Sandhya would not go out.  She will rather try to prove Meena wrong and would accept her mistake in hiding her education.

Edited by b2011 - 26 December 2011 at 8:58pm

GABRIELLA-TEENxyyzarshi_karish

xyyz

xyyz

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Once Meena enters the house, she will try to expose Sandhya and raise the suspicion of Sandhya being the one who complained but there is no reason for Bhabho or Suraj to believe this but they will be certainly angry over the education but Suraj would never let Sandhya go out of the house and even Sandhya would not go out.  She will rather try to prove Meena wrong and would accept her mistake in hiding her education.

I really hope it happens like this. bhabo can scold sandhya all she wants after the truth but i don't want her to throw sandhya out of the house. Because after that, episodes are gonna get depressing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Agree wid all...

Edited by karishma125 - 26 December 2011 at 9:56pm

tanindb2011

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
yea... ur prediction is very closest to what i think will happen also

b2011arshi_karish

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I agree, but what if Preeti did that? I don't know why but it might be. I may not be right but when they said English and educated Meenakshi looked so shocked so maybe it was Preeti.. But maybe it was Meenakshi's sister.. I dunno.

b2011arshi_karish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top