India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

prediction ne1?

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 6:35am | IP Logged

i think kyph is at a pretty interesting standpoint rite now... so much scope for more things to go wrong... so many opportunities for kripa to meet angad (albeit from behind barsCry) but tell me... what do  u all think?

are things gonna go further downhill or will things start looking up for poor kripa?personally, i think there is a whole pahaad of problems ahead for her.

but most importantly, what is kripa and angad's future as a couple?do u see them pairing up in the near future, or do u think he will continue to evade kripa repeatedly? arre par ye chuhe billi ka khel kab tak chalega?will the khannas succeed in weakening kripa's morale? tell me, coz i think this discussion cud get pretty interesting!LOL

Edited by sugar bun - 08 April 2005 at 6:37am

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Nice topic sugarbun! Yes, KYPH is very interesting as of now. The story has begun on a swift note and is proceeding quite fast, the only hitch being Ekta Kapoors penchant for introducing unnecessary characters who add no value to the story line, but just confuse the viewes!

Angad and Kripa make a really good pair, not just cause they look good together but they share a very good diagonally opposite chemistry as characters! I for one want to see them together, but I also want to see Kripa and Prithvi once, before expressing my views further!

As far as Kripa is concerned, things will presently go from downhill to uphill as she will eventually meet Angad who will sweep her off her feet and apparently fall in love with her, but then things will go spiralling down when he ditches her big time and the Khanna family throws her out. Prithvi's entry will get things going for Kripa once again as he will be her one way ticket to stardom......cant comment after that, too early!

The Khannas are a haughty bunch of people no doubt about that! But there are a few good people also like Dadi, perhaps Alia, Nethra in some measure, Teddy, Dadis maid and ofcourse Angad sooner or later! So Kripa doesnt have to worry too muchSmile

The serial will get a great boost only once Angad and Kripa meets and their prem kahaani begins! I don't think Kripa will land in jail, Naina will bail her out, only to insult her further and try and send her back to Nainital!

Chilly

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Hi Sugar..as I have said before, Angad is ruthless...he has been conditioned by his mom to EXCEL! Angad doesn't understand anything beyond ambition.He is an egotistical go-getter WHO DOES NOT TAKE A NO!

Kripa will be disgusted by Angad when she comes to know the truth...Angad will not be able to handle a simple Jane treating him like this...this is where his intriguing passion to win her or at least break her will begin.Kripa will be torn between her undying love for this snob n his true colours.

khanna family will continue with their sicko behaviour but Kripa will learn to stand up for herself.
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:07am | IP Logged
thanks chilly and niticaSmile... u both have some very logical conclusions and predictions. you know, i think that once angad and kripa meet, he will initially view her as no challenge at all. in fact, i think he loves this khel of conquering women and winning their hearts... so at first, in his eyes, kripa presents no challenge at all. but as things move on, and as kripa comes to learn the truth, the bitter truth about her idol, she will pay him no attention and that is when the actual go getter within him will arise and actually appear before us. but sadly at this point, she may not give a damn about him. but what 2 do... ekta loves concocting these unbelievably tangled storylines... so angad may not understand why exactly he's falling for this small town girl and yet he may feel this strange attachment to her. whatever's coming, let's just hope things improve from here on!LOL

Edited by sugar bun - 08 April 2005 at 7:07am
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

Hi Sugar..as I have said before, Angad is ruthless...he has been conditioned by his mom to EXCEL! Angad doesn't understand anything beyond ambition.He is an egotistical go-getter WHO DOES NOT TAKE A NO!

Kripa will be disgusted by Angad when she comes to know the truth...Angad will not be able to handle a simple Jane treating him like this...this is where his intriguing passion to win her or at least break her will begin.Kripa will be torn between her undying love for this snob n his true colours.

khanna family will continue with their sicko behaviour but Kripa will learn to stand up for herself.

Clap Excellent Post Nitica! Loved your views! You make Angad sound like incredibly sexy! Ruthlessly ambitious, go-getter, passionate, intense....wow.......dying to see Angad next week!

Chilly!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:49am | IP Logged
He he.I cannot make anyone sound or look sexy. we all know that Amgad's high on  massive sex-appeal and the heat factor.Smile
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 8:14am | IP Logged
bang on nitica!LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top