Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

preview for oct 21 (Page 2)

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by manimau

What is more important than "I (don't/can't/won't) Love You!!!"??????????????Question

armaan saying...i am gonna love you....errrr....trying to love you....ummmmmm....don't love you now but will.......or maybe i do.....ummmm...not sure......hmmmmm.....at least abhi to nahi.

i am gonna marry you later as i am too busy with gm ....besides i need a few years to come clean in front of dad and mallika.

You r so funny!!!!!!!! i am still laughing!!!!!!!!LOL

sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

he better not create any problems last minute as usuallllllllllllllll Confused !!( typical armaan suri styleeeee )

lets just wait n watch noww thats all we can do !!

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

it says something important and I don't think "I love you" is important any more as he keeps saying that too many times..

May be he says I want to marry you OR

May be something with Gulmohor OR

May be something about Purab which no body knows????

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
oh no not again...arman feels threatened by purab n he dont want 2 c purab n jassi 2gether.....so now hez probably gonna put on dat act of "fake luv" again...it really pisses me off...hez playin wit every1's heart(malika n jassi)....n jassi iz real stupid cuz she still defends him...even wit those big glasses, she cant see da truth....purabz da best thing dat ever happened 2 her n i hope she doesnt loose him cuz of the stupidity n armanz "natak"....plz tell me wat u think abt this
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Well we know J and A will be together at the end.  I think they are making Armaan out to be a good guy now so the viewers will find it easier to swallow.  Jassi doesnt love Purab.  You cant force yourself to fall in love with someone, if the chemistry isnt there.  She wants him as a friend.  No more.
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by manimau

What is more important than "I (don't/can't/won't) Love You!!!"??????????????Question

armaan saying...i am gonna love you....errrr....trying to love you....ummmmmm....don't love you now but will.......or maybe i do.....ummmm...not sure......hmmmmm.....at least abhi to nahi.

i am gonna marry you later as i am too busy with gm ....besides i need a few years to come clean in front of dad and mallika.

LOLLOLLOLvery apt pjLOLLOL
biju_cso Newbie
biju_cso
biju_cso

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
surniti ,There is chemistry between purab and jassi.hell he is so hot even inert substances will be reactive!!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by biju_cso

surniti ,There is chemistry between purab and jassi.hell he is so hot even inert substances will be reactive!!

Please speak for yourself.Not everybody is strong in Mr Mehra's chemistry,you know.Plus if all inert substances really become reactive then ides,annie,anjali...........sab ka kya hoga?????Wink

Go to top