IF-Sizzlerz

ThatOneGuy

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Geeta ki Gang

Remo ke Rangeeley

Terence ki Toli

Edited by ThatOneGuy - 08 January 2012 at 10:57am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

shyna_mLive.Love.LaughWinzluv2dance--sneha--priyanka_1986BWSweetuPrincess_AmeeraMrManagementShaily.charmz517devashree_hIshan.LeadNitrateyasriashwik_arvi10shootingstar27jeniluvmayur-desigirl-namylovkriyanshshaffy_arshaSex.DirectionShayariiMadzJagavi_Naikakannadigitalone 33simi_1Keenu.Gminuumazkachazka-naureen786-DiamondLifeAngel-likeDevilThe-VoiceNishita123Summer3Tony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DID season 3 - Top 18 *FULL LIST!*" in Dance India Dance Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Tongue Paul Cardoz is my favorite.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gkss14-desigirl-Angel-likeDevil

-desigirl-

IF-Dazzler

-desigirl-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
oopppsss didn't see this thread and made a similar one ... my bad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy

IF-Sizzlerz

ThatOneGuy

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

I am supporting him too, he has assisted D-sir in a lot dances WinkLOL

It's sad, this time all contestants are the ones who were either affiliated with DID in past seasons, are from Remo or Terence's academy, or some other high class dance crew.

I tried talking to that Sahil Aneja guy(who's in top 18), gosh what a BIG arrogance he has, total jerk.
He has stayed in Queens, NY with "black" guys so he thinks he is some big shot (his words not mine)
Vaibhav has a bad attitude too Ouch

DID 2 had the best contestants like Amar, Shakti, Binny, D-sir, Parvez, all were so humble and sweet Ermm

Edited by ThatOneGuy - 26 December 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gkss14MeshLovesKunwarcharmz517-desigirl-Keenu.GOrientalDancer-Aaliyah-

-desigirl-

IF-Dazzler

-desigirl-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThatOneGuy

It's sad, this time all contestants are the ones who were either affiliated with DID in past seasons, are from Remo or Terence's academy, or some other high class dance crew.

I tried talking to that Sahil Aneja guy(who's in top 18), gosh what a BIG arrogance he has, total jerk.

DID 2 had the best contestants like Amar, Shakti, Binny, D-sir, Parvez, all were so humble and sweet Ermm
woahh this is stupid
paul is in GKG probably coz he's assited Dharmesh Ouch
cockroaz was with terence in chak doom doom .. so he's with him Ouch
no wonder they're saying they are "born to dance" all of them are well trained Confused
ad LOL at the arrogance .. most of them are like that ... wait when voting starts the arrogance will surprisingly disappear
btw don't be so sure that DID 2 were sweet lol esp not amar and  parvez Embarrassed

Edited by -desigirl- - 26 December 2011 at 2:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gkss14-Aaliyah-Summer3

ThatOneGuy

IF-Sizzlerz

ThatOneGuy

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -desigirl-

woahh this is stupid
no wonder they're saying they are "born to dance" all of them are well trained Confused
ad LOL at the arrogance .. most of them are like that ... wait when voting starts the arrogance will surprisingly disappear
btw don't be so sure that DID 2 were sweet lol esp not amar and  parvez Embarrassed

Exactly.. wait what's wrong with Amar and Parvez...they were pretty sweet LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..Summer3

-desigirl-

IF-Dazzler

-desigirl-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

woahh this is stupid

Exactly.. wait what's wrong with Amar and Parvez...they were pretty sweet LOL
areyy .. i guess you have many insiders ... you must know lol ... it's their personal life so no need to publish here na Embarrassed ..
but yeh most are arrogant Confused

ThatOneGuy

IF-Sizzlerz

ThatOneGuy

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

areyy .. i guess you have many insiders ... you must know lol ... it's their personal life so no need to publish here na Embarrassed ..
but yeh most are arrogant Confused

I am glad the the contestants I supported were so down to earth and sweet Embarrassed

Anyway, after talking to these contestants, I don't even feel like watching DID 3 anymore ConfusedPinch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.