India-Forums

Update for April 13- which is april 08-us

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Manas removes the oxygen mask. Samar gasps for breath. Jia comes to the hospital and she senses danger tom Samar . She runs and finds Samar gasping for life. She sees a shadow on the window and when she chases him.. he runs.. Jia tells Rukmani that someone tried to attack Samar and that once Samar regains consciousness they will get to know who the person was. Manas overhears it and gets tense. Jia tells the journos also about it. Rukmani goes and speaks to Gyan about it. Gyan feels that may be Samar could be innocent. Ruby is livid with Manas and she says that her years of hard work will go down the drain She tells him to sort it out. Manas comes to the hospital but seeing the police and Pandeys he thinks of going back but Jia spots him and takes him to Samar's room. Samar regains consciousness and the police asks Samar is he was attacked and if he had seen the attacker. Samar looks at the family and the his eyes rest on Manas

I  have a feeling manas will say he tried to protect him or make up something and also that he wont be caught this soon! man we are soooooo behind right now why are we so slow here ? anyhow i know he wont get caught  how about u guys? what do u think

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:43am | IP Logged
i CAN PREDICT  that manas will not get caught he will be like oh samar doesnt know what he is talking about or something like that. Man i wish he gets caught
chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety
chweetweety

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update. I wish Manas gets exposed. Enough of innocent ppl facing so many probs while ppl like Manas,Ruby and Nethra are enjoying. Its annoyingAngry
fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I think Samar will wait until he gets better and then will gather proof against Manas coz if does it now noone will belive him
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
thanks a lotttttttttWink
sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
i think he will not say anything against manas..becuase he sees manas as his younger brother..?
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
i agree with finegirl he wont expose him till he gets better and has enough proof
shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 09 April 2005 at 9:39am | IP Logged
thx for the update. I think if Samar wants to tell them directly that it was Manas, then he would tell them n' Manas will start lying and ask for proof. And then police wil say that he will need a proof of it...so no one will belive wat Samar said and wait for the proof. As you know, one by one, the pandey family's ppl are getting evil n' accused, n' Manas won't be easy one to suspect on...i mean it will take time to suspect. BC...all these time, Manas also supported Jia when she was in trouble, and he was like her best friend in the house. I dunno...i m still confused, sometimes friends turn out to be stranger n' destroyers. I can't wait and watch the update of next week.

Go to top