Yeh Meri Life Hai

Update 20th Oct

sontakdi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

From http://www.ghatkoparonnet.com/yehmerilifehai/

Rasikbhai lost and found

Rasikbhai is not to be seen at the house. Ronit calls up at a time when Pooja and everyone is tensed. Pooja picks up the phone and Ronit tells her that he is missing her since he has no one to do masti at the college. Pooja tells him that 'aisi faltu ke baat ke liye uskey pass time nahin hai' and hangs up. Pooja tries to console Sudhaben. Sudhaben tells Pooja that she knows how ziddi her dad is and can do anything when he is very angry. Grandpa tells everyone that no one should know about Rasikbhai and he means no one. He wants to go out and search for him when Pooja interrupts and tells him that she will go instead and find her dad. She goes to his shop, which is closed. She tries to speak to some shops nearby but even they are not sure why Rasikbhai hasn't come today. Infact, one of them asks her if there is something wrong. Pooja calls up many of her dad's friends, but no one has spoken to Rasikbhai lately. Pooja is worried. She stands on the road thinking about what to do next - when she sees a pair of glasses fallen down on the road.

At the college, Ronit is looking for Pooja and misses her. He wonders why is he thinking about Pooja. Reema asks him whom is he looking for. Meanwhile, Mandy comes to Pooja's house and calls her to go to college together. Poornima tells her that Pooja has left for college already. Mandy sees Sudhaben worried and asks her if there is any problem. Sudhaben breaks down and tells her that Rasikbhai has left the house and not to be seen anywhere. At the same time, Mirchi arrives and hears this. Sad. Mirchi starts shouting and keeps on blaming Sudhaben for it. Grandpa tells her not to shout and not to tell anyone about it. Mirchi keeps doing her usual and tells that Rasikbhai might be at some hospital - At this point, Sudhaben loses her temper. She tells Mirchi that why she cannot speak good things ever for anyone to which Mirchi replies - Robbers shouting at Police. She tells Sudhaben that it might be because of her and her daughters, Rasikbhai must have moved out. Mandy thinks that she would have accompanied Pooja if she would have known and helped her in searching for her dad. Meanwhile, Pooja sees Rasikbhai's eye glasses and remembers one incident when her father had his glasses on his head and was searching all over his house. Shown as a flashback - one of the happy moments shared between a daughter and a father.

Pooja sees an accident but not the victim. The onlookers say that the guy is badly hit and might not be able to survive. Pooja thinks about the worse. Just then, she sees the guy who is young and is a bit relieved. At home, Poornima blames herself for this. Grandpa is explaining her that everything will be fine. Pooja calls than and tells grandpa that she is not able to get any information about Rasikbhai as yet and is worried. But she promises and tells him that she will find him and relax thereafter only. Pooja looks at someone. At home, grandpa is worried too and loses his courage as well - gets a bit emotional.

Hey, Pooja finds Rasikbhai. She pleads to him and tells her that everyone is worried and asks him to come back. She says that they will all do what he wants. Pooja informs that Sudhaben is not well and really very sad. Rasikbhai finally agrees and turn back. The door bell rings at Mehta house and Poornima opens the door. She calls Sudhaben and Grandpa and everyone is looking at the other side of the door and.. the episode ends.

Seeing the expressions on their face earlier, it seemed Rasikbhai was back - but the expressions when the episode ended - different. Guess Rasikbhai might be back. Will Poornima change her decision after this? Will Mirchi tell everyone about Rasikbhai leaving his house and going away? How will it affect Pooja and Sudhaben? Keep watching and writing in.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnav thumbnail
Thats a good update..thanks for giving us an good idea as what to look forward too 😊
pavitra127 thumbnail
Yes that was a great update.  Keep up the good work.  Can wait for the Ronit and Pooja to get a kick start.
sweety girl thumbnail
hey guys hi iam new i love ye meri life hai just excellent better than stupid kkusum .i love it thankx alot for updater it was so sweet of u dear
gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great update.

Thanks

Sowmya

Ritambhara thumbnail

Nice update, YMLH is my favoriate show these days, JJKN team is in confused state they don't know how they want to end to show after introducing ture gentelman like Purub there and still want to do BLF. I hardly watch EKata crap.

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
same here Ritambhara.. Atleast here we do not have to worry that they will change the emotions of a person overnight to keep a contract..
sontakdi thumbnail

Ur all welcome guys. I know how I wait to read these updates and hence thought of posting it here as soon as I came across it.

I think YMLH is really getting intresting these days and also does not have unnecessary drama.I love this serial apart from Ayushmaan which is another nice serial that I like these days.

pavitra127 thumbnail
Yes YMLH is really a reality TV serial and I can truely see these things happening to any normal girl.  Unlike Kkusum, it says, it's a story of an 'aam ladki'. yeah whatever, who knows anyone who this kind of stuff has happened to as it happens in kkusum.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
thanx 4 da update.......cant wait until pooja n ronit r 2gether......dis show getz better everyday.....itz 1 on the best shows on sony