Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Stolen_Heart

IF-Dazzler

Stolen_Heart

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
i'm hoping vidit is not dead..i feel he is d oni who can make indira to accept her marriage with rishi..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vidit Bhaiyya Mystery? (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nidz-JustForNBT

Goldie

Nidz-JustForNBT

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
No mystery now. I think its vry clear now. Vidit is dead and was maybe accidentally killed by Vicky (rishi)

khushirati

khushirati

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

he is not dead .Indira's family member selfish dust leave ishaan. one mature family member need in indira's life . sure cvs will watch some thing different not death .

Shilpa.Agarwal

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
but i don't understand y vidit is sooo inp to her...looking at d cartoons dat make her family we have no reason to believe dat vidit is not equally useless...but if he's not then y was he staying away from indira, not even sending any money, leaving her alone to handle all the mess of their family. i won't ask y the family doesn't call him cos i knw dat they r too lazy to be able to think beyond themselves but was he helping indira? cos he's been gayab/dead only for a month...what was he doing before that? 

snow007

Goldie

snow007

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
aray bhi zarori tu nahi hai koi serious crime kia ho tu hi jail main ho.
koi galti bhi tu ho sakti hai jis ki wajha say koi 6 month or 1 year k liay jail ho gai hoo. may be visa or accident or else. means galti not crime 

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunidhi_bhatt

No mystery now. I think its vry clear now. Vidit is dead and was maybe accidentally killed by Vicky (rishi)

Exactly, what I feel. I was gonna start a new post to say this. But, then noticed that its already being discussed.

As per my gut feeling, the most likely thing is that Vidit is dead and was killed accidently by Rishi.

Another scenario could be that Vidit is dead because of some other reason and Rishi being his friend gave him a promise to look after his family.

I don't think there could be another twist. No offense to the CVs, but most daily soap CV teams are not capable of thinking anything better than this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.Agarwal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top