Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i feel like he might be alive, but barely hanging on .. 
as for the connection between him and rishi, maybe he using rishi like a messenger of sorts bc he can't make it .. and the "matter of months" vidit assures indira of is really when his funds/etc will be transferred to her
although, the way his office leader, michael moore, was really kinda harsh with the vidit news it seems like he didn't leave work on good terms..
and him not being at home could probably be because of some type of treatment..

the main reason why i think vidit is alive is because his voicemail recording changed after indira's bday (which was after rishi made it to india).. and we saw a shadow of vidit (maybe) .. so until i have reason to believe all these things aren't vidit .. i rather believe indira's most favorite person is still alive πŸ˜Š
Saadgi_Saloni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moksha89

i feel like he might be alive, but barely hanging on .. 

as for the connection between him and rishi, maybe he using rishi like a messenger of sorts bc he can't make it .. and the "matter of months" vidit assures indira of is really when his funds/etc will be transferred to her
although, the way his office leader, michael moore, was really kinda harsh with the vidit news it seems like he didn't leave work on good terms..
and him not being at home could probably be because of some type of treatment..

the main reason why i think vidit is alive is because his voicemail recording changed after indira's bday (which was after rishi made it to india).. and we saw a shadow of vidit (maybe) .. so until i have reason to believe all these things aren't vidit .. i rather believe indira's most favorite person is still alive πŸ˜Š

Yeah I agree😊
devashree_h thumbnail
Even I think Vidit is dead and Rishi was his friend who has come here to take care of his family. May be it was his last wish or something so Rishi is fulfilling it.
goldei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think he has been accidently killed by rishi and on his death bed he has told rishi to take care of indira
Stolen_Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i'm hoping vidit is not dead..i feel he is d oni who can make indira to accept her marriage with rishi..
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No mystery now. I think its vry clear now. Vidit is dead and was maybe accidentally killed by Vicky (rishi)
khushirati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

he is not dead .Indira's family member selfish dust leave ishaan. one mature family member need in indira's life . sure cvs will watch some thing different not death .

Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
but i don't understand y vidit is sooo inp to her...looking at d cartoons dat make her family we have no reason to believe dat vidit is not equally useless...but if he's not then y was he staying away from indira, not even sending any money, leaving her alone to handle all the mess of their family. i won't ask y the family doesn't call him cos i knw dat they r too lazy to be able to think beyond themselves but was he helping indira? cos he's been gayab/dead only for a month...what was he doing before that? 
snow007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aray bhi zarori tu nahi hai koi serious crime kia ho tu hi jail main ho.
koi galti bhi tu ho sakti hai jis ki wajha say koi 6 month or 1 year k liay jail ho gai hoo. may be visa or accident or else. means galti not crime 
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunidhi_bhatt

No mystery now. I think its vry clear now. Vidit is dead and was maybe accidentally killed by Vicky (rishi)

Exactly, what I feel. I was gonna start a new post to say this. But, then noticed that its already being discussed.

As per my gut feeling, the most likely thing is that Vidit is dead and was killed accidently by Rishi.

Another scenario could be that Vidit is dead because of some other reason and Rishi being his friend gave him a promise to look after his family.

I don't think there could be another twist. No offense to the CVs, but most daily soap CV teams are not capable of thinking anything better than this.