Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Saadgi_Saloni

Saadgi_Saloni

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I think the worse case scenario would be vidit is dead or dying because that would literally break Indira into pieces because Vidit is her whole life :(((( Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ss3843ananyasheramyrarati

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vidit Bhaiyya Mystery?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
he may be in coma but not dead for sure as he will be used to develop an another track.

ananyasheramygabyprc_fan1

snow007

Goldie

snow007

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
or may be in jail 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheramygaby

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snow007

or may be in jail 
why not may be in jail like father and elder brother..., he also commited some hera pheri.

Edited by alujna-21 - 26 December 2011 at 3:39pm

simidhillon89ananyasheramygaby

LaxshaLOVEArshi

IF-Sizzlerz

LaxshaLOVEArshi

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

or may be in jail 
he might be landed in Jail for the crime done by VICKY (rISHI)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygabyprc_fan1

Saadgi_Saloni

Saadgi_Saloni

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

or may be in jail 
why not may be in jail like father and elder brother..., he also commited some hera pheri.

Lol i doubt that i think he is the only good one thats why indira loves him the most Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sagarvidya4ver

or may be in jail 

Lol i doubt that i think he is the only good one thats why indira loves him the most Embarrassed
For example Munna also is a very good hubby but unfortunately a wife don't expect only love from her husband all other needs also should be provided by the husband which Munna is uncapable for as he cannot carries his responsibilty fully.
Indur sharma is the example for his children he's the big shame as a husband I ask myself does he ever fall in love with Kutumb as he completely have no respect for her,he snatched away her rights and gave to an another woman by marrying Jhumpa.
Why not Vidit????

Saadgi_Saloni

Saadgi_Saloni

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sagarvidya4ver

or may be in jail 

For example Munna also is a very good hubby but unfortunately a wife don't expect only love from her husband all other needs also should be provided by the husband which Munna is uncapable for as he cannot carries his responsibilty fully.
Indur sharma is the example for his children he's the big shame as a husband I ask myself does he ever fall in love with Kutumb as he completely have no respect for her,he snatched away her rights and gave to an another woman by marrying Jhumpa.
Why not Vidit????

haan yeh bhi ho sakta!! hmmm  i just hope Vidit is a good person because Indira already has a enough bad people in her lifeAngry! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top