India-Forums

Should Clonig... (Page 2)

bewafa IF-Dazzler
bewafa
bewafa

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
TongueTongueTongue lol

bas yeh kaam baki tha

i dont think any scientist has read Frankenstein LOL Wink ...ahhh, but they probably disregard it, since it is a work of fiction... Wink

hmmm...waise i'm in the search of an Akki clone...if not a clone then a hamshakal...coz in Jaan-E-Mann he said that there are 7 lookalikes in the world... Wink

if thats the case...then why the need for cloning? Wink ahahahaha

but seriously, there are arguements FOR...like, cloning body parts and stuff...and we all know that it will progress into clonin humans...

Humans Playing God? Not a New Thing...

Edited by bewafa - 06 December 2006 at 10:45pm
Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 07 December 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelu.RoX

Should cloning be available to the public?

No, in my opinion, if cloning was available to the public then people would take advantage of it. And the the world's popualtion would be enourmsly large!

Sorry bt did u get this idea from Biology?? Do u study Biology??Wink

LOLM jus askin coz v did a topic called sheep cloning!SmileLOL

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

IdeaQueen IF-Dazzler
IdeaQueen
IdeaQueen

Posted: 07 December 2006 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Who are WE ?
Who am I ?
Every act ,every idea of any living and non living thing is out with God's consent,it has a reason.So Cloning concept may also have some positive effects.

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 07 December 2006 at 5:57pm
mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 08 December 2006 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhijit shukla

Tulsiben, ek naheeN do....

Here are some possiblilities:

Two Lalloos
Two Himeshes
Two Ektas
Two Bobbies
Two Rakhi Sawants

You be the judge!

Personally I can't even get thrilled with people with two screen names on IF!

I just love the turn you gave to this post!  Seriously!!

On a positive note however,

2 Mahatma Gandhis (let us just say freedom fighters)
2 Mother Teressas (humanitarians)
2 Ravindranath Tagores (creative thinkers)
2 Einsteins (scientists)
2 Pierce Brosnons LOL, well make it 3- one for me, one for mythili and one to save  DC from getting stampeded at box office by tap-dancing penguins!

doesn't sound so bad either.. LOL

PS- I do not support any attempts made at human cloning in any way.  Please disregard the above statement  in a scietific light.
mQT

Edited by mermaid_QT - 08 December 2006 at 4:04pm
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 December 2006 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
cloning shouldnt be available at all.
Athena90 IF-Rockerz
Athena90
Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 December 2006 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MNMS

I AM TOTALLY AGANIST CLONING. Dead

Reason 1: We r just humans. Only GOD is perfect and no one else. Only HE creates the living things. Along with that humans, in their meanest sense, try to challenge GOD by doing this, which is utter foolishness to me.

Reason 2: even if there have been successful attempts, still the success rate is very very low. The sheep named "Dolly" was born after 276 failed attempts!! (i read that in an encyclopedia earlier). As i said earlier, we r just humans. We shouldn't intervene in the nature's cycle that is constantly repeated since life started on this planet. It is evident that whenever man has tried to interrupt nature either by cutting the trees or excessive animal killing, the consequences r always bad. If we still haven't learnt from the past bitter experiences and still try to insist, then it will be totally our fault.

I know people who defend cloning say that its a new way to the save the endangered animal species. Well a very valid argument, but can't we try to protect animals and provide them the natural habitat and let nature work itself. Why interfere as the result may turn aganist u??

And imagine wht will happen if the cloned humans are used in wars??? The worst thing ever !!!! Dead Creating humans to kill God created humans... disgusting !!!!!!! Angry

One more thing people say in favour of cloning i.e. the natural cloning in some species such as the fire ants. As the reproduction there is asexual. Well i say that again, let the nature do its work..Nature itself is responsible and knows to handle all the fuss we humans create.

Moreover the worse of all would be the availability of cloning to public... a tremendous disaster!!! Along with the points my friends mentioned above, people will use this to produce males only. As happened in China when "One child law" was passed, almost every couple went for the "segregated sperm" technology to have a male baby!! Again an interference in the law of nature!! Totally disgusting!!!

Bingo!!

I dont see a reason why cloning has to take place! Are we trying to create a superior kind of human race? Does that mean out human race lacks something?

The world's population is huge enough. Its not like we are having some population problems that we have to resort to cloning to keep the human race living.

Cloning is going against the basic principals of nature. Humans were and are created by God, or by forces superior to us. Cloning is defying the existance of them and taking things in our own hands. Why should we challenge the way things have been going on for soo many years.

Moreover, cloning is not error free. Can u imagine, in the process of creating a superior human, we end up creating a monster. Moreover, look at the resources that have to be channeled into cloning and the scientific processes. I mean these could be channeled elsewhere, like fighting poverty, finding a cure for aids. They could be used to deal with the problems at hand and not to create problems for ourselves!
hira_187 Senior Member
hira_187
hira_187

Posted: 08 December 2006 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
CLoning should not be allowed. People will definitely take advantage of it. It goes agaisnt the whole concept of birth and everything. But can we stop the Crazy scientist. NOPE ! they do as they wish. [no offense to any scientist here...I love science but not to point where we can make exact copies of humans]...It's like 10 cents for a paper copy AND for a human Copy 10 million dollars....or maybe less...ok i know not funny...]
IdeaQueen IF-Dazzler
IdeaQueen
IdeaQueen

Posted: 09 December 2006 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Subha di

I just love the turn you gave to this post!  Seriously!!

On a positive note however,

2 Mahatma Gandhis (let us just say freedom fighters)
2 Mother Teressas (humanitarians)
2 Ravindranath Tagores (creative thinkers)
2 Einsteins (scientists)
2 Pierce Brosnons LOL, well make it 3- one for me, one for mythili and one to save  DC from getting stampeded at box office by tap-dancing penguins!

doesn't sound so bad either.. LOL

PS- I do not support any attempts made at human cloning in any way.  Please disregard the above statement  in a scietific light.
mQT

Thankyou Shubha di for considering me while ordering this essential product.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index