Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Should Clonig...

Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Should cloning be available to the public?

No, in my opinion, if cloning was available to the public then people would take advantage of it. And the the world's popualtion would be enourmsly large!

Artemisia Channel Moderator
Artemisia
Artemisia

Posted: 15 April 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged
no way then people would wanna create their perfect child people are unique and different and i think the world should stay that way we should not play god
|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
No, because I think people would eventually go mad. I mean there's a lot of wack people out there. Someone might try to clone someone they knew who died because they missed them so much. Or someone might try to clone someone they liked because they couldn't get the real person to like them back. o_O

No I think cloning shouldn't allowed. No way~ everything would go haywire! Confused
Artemisia Channel Moderator
Artemisia
Artemisia

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
yaar agree with u how would u apply or who would qualify i dont think it would be fair and like u said totally rong people will do it for the rong reasons
MNMS Goldie
MNMS
MNMS

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I AM TOTALLY AGANIST CLONING. Dead

Reason 1: We r just humans. Only GOD is perfect and no one else. Only HE creates the living things. Along with that humans, in their meanest sense, try to challenge GOD by doing this, which is utter foolishness to me.

Reason 2: even if there have been successful attempts, still the success rate is very very low. The sheep named "Dolly" was born after 276 failed attempts!! (i read that in an encyclopedia earlier). As i said earlier, we r just humans. We shouldn't intervene in the nature's cycle that is constantly repeated since life started on this planet. It is evident that whenever man has tried to interrupt nature either by cutting the trees or excessive animal killing, the consequences r always bad. If we still haven't learnt from the past bitter experiences and still try to insist, then it will be totally our fault.

I know people who defend cloning say that its a new way to the save the endangered animal species. Well a very valid argument, but can't we try to protect animals and provide them the natural habitat and let nature work itself. Why interfere as the result may turn aganist u??

And imagine wht will happen if the cloned humans are used in wars??? The worst thing ever !!!! Dead Creating humans to kill God created humans... disgusting !!!!!!! Angry

One more thing people say in favour of cloning i.e. the natural cloning in some species such as the fire ants. As the reproduction there is asexual. Well i say that again, let the nature do its work..Nature itself is responsible and knows to handle all the fuss we humans create.

Moreover the worse of all would be the availability of cloning to public... a tremendous disaster!!! Along with the points my friends mentioned above, people will use this to produce males only. As happened in China when "One child law" was passed, almost every couple went for the "segregated sperm" technology to have a male baby!! Again an interference in the law of nature!! Totally disgusting!!!
sareg IF-Dazzler
sareg
sareg

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Why not, I just saw a request to clone Abhishek and Hrithik, they should make 10000 of each per town, poora market down ho jayega

In seriousness, what is the point of allowing human cloning? If say a father/mother allows a child to be cloned, he/she clones him/her with all his good and bad qualities.

It is condemning someone else to your hell.

Thanks AS for bumping baki jagah pe joote marte hai log bump peLOLLOL

Edited by sareg - 06 December 2006 at 3:09pm
~~RaZ~~ IF-Dazzler
~~RaZ~~
~~RaZ~~

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
ermm

nop
reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I dont think it even makes a big difference if it is or not, because well even if it were it would be WAYYYY too EXPENSIVE, so most people couldnt even affod it, and ontop of that i think some people wouldnt want to (well in my family no one would) , and if it isnt it dosent matter- but the thing is that there are more important things for scientest to be working on too
Reeha Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index