India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JJKN End made very clear ! (Page 9)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:05am | IP Logged
very well said MinnieClap....but what I was trying to say had nothing to do with jassi or armaan or purab (for a change)LOL......

I was commenting on the storyline itself and how, like many other shows on air, the consistency and rationale that is such a big part of real life, seems to be missing......

What attracted me to this show was that it seemed to persue a different line of thought, less conventional and that is one of the reasons I joined this forum because it gave me something to discuss.....afterall its hard to comment on senseless stuff......

and contrary to what most people think.....when I first started watching JJKN(this august actually), I was all for Jassi and Armaan because to me it felt justifyable.....however, after his character did a complete about turn, and changed from grey to DARK grey (I'm sure many would be at my throat if I dared call it black)I changed my views.....

to cut a long story short.....JJKN would have been an innovation had the creators stuck to the story of 2 months ago.....now its a little better than the usual run-of-the-mills soaps....in other words VERY TRADITIONAL OF OUR SOAPSWink

Edited by ides - 21 October 2004 at 9:07am

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:16am | IP Logged

ides wrote:What attracted me to this show was that it seemed to persue a different line of thought, less conventional and that is one of the reasons I joined this forum because it gave me something to discuss.....afterall its hard to comment on senseless stuff......

LOLLOLLOL

They are still being different.You are angry because Purab was shortchanged.I agree that they have stretched Purab and his presence too long.Don't loose heart.Moreover,on the positive side,you will have Purab all for yourself (don't tell Annie or Anjali plzzzzzzzzzz).So cheer upBig smile

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:18am | IP Logged
u sure know how to cheer a girl MinnieWink
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:22am | IP Logged
 My pleasureSmile
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

They are still being different.You are angry because Purab was shortchanged.I agree that they have stretched Purab and his presence too long.

actually minnie what bugs me is not that purab might not end up with jassi(personally i have always maintained that while he is the best choice for jassi, jassi is not right choice for him. i mean he has everything to offer but what does jassi have to offer him in return,except for love) but the fact that purab is stuck now and he has to play jilted fiance for no mistake of his. now even if he tried he cannot distance himself in a dignified way from all this sagai issue without hurting hordes of people.

jassi is ready to go ahead with the wedding with her current mindset (she does not even want to sort things out, or realize that purab wants something she might not be able to give him...her heart.she is acting all innocent and naive) so purab has to be the one to break it,how is he going to explain this to walia household(they are delirious with happiness), his family and the world . the icing is that armaan's stand is still not clear  and jassi is acting all confused,which means there nothing concrete on which he could base his objections even though they are true and valid.he is forced to go ahead for good of everybody with all these doubts in his mind.i honestly think nobody should be put into this situation .

good and honest people should not be dragged thru all this

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 9:48am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

actually minnie what bugs me is not that purab might not end up with jassi(personally i have always maintained that while he is the best choice for jassi, jassi is not right choice for him. i mean he has everything to offer but what does jassi have to offer him in return,except for love) [/QUOTE]

Well saidClapClapClap.on this point,I agree with you.Though I still don't think Jassi did anything wrong in agreeing to marry Purab.If he had told her he knew Jassi loved Armaan then it would have been different.He is also behaving as if he doesn't know anything and he is confident she will love him one day.Basically she tried to come out of her feelings for Armaan (she tore her diary) and move on.What she didn't realise that she might not be able to move on afterall! If only heart could be ruled by the head,there would have been complete peace in our lives!!!!!!!!!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Well saidClapClapClap.on this point,I agree with you.Though I still don't think Jassi did anything wrong in agreeing to marry Purab.If he had told her he knew Jassi loved Armaan then it would have been different.He is also behaving as if he doesn't know anything and he is confident she will love him one day.Basically she tried to come out of her feelings for Armaan (she tore her diary) and move on.What she didn't realise that she might not be able to move on afterall! If only heart could be ruled by the head,there would have been complete peace in our lives!!!!!!!!!

that is the point.... from purab's point of view armaan is not interested as he is engaged to mallika (all sources purab knows hint at thier mutual agreement and love). jassi is trying to move on with the diary tearing incident....so there is a place for him in jassi's life.when jassi initiated the marraige issue , it must have reinforced his belief(he does ask her if she is being pressured into it). under the circumstances raking up past would do no one any good(it would only embarass jassi which is not very gentlemanly).suddenly he notices that jassi is not looking at thier future the same way as he is and she still harbours feeling for her crush(i am saying crush only bcoz it is still one sided)  while everybody around them is busy planning the wedding. what do you expect a decent guy to do in these circumstances????. also from sheetal ambuja's episode....you will find jassi and purab have very different views on marraige. jassi is more matter of fact and practical while purab views it more sentimentally(normally men and women view it vice versa).also while jassi views it as commitment, purab views it as freedom.

Edited by pj04 - 21 October 2004 at 10:25am
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Clap....right on pjClapClap

Go to top