Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JJKN End made very clear ! (Page 8)

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutereems

a person should marry a person who loves them not to whom they love.

Why cannot it be the same person. Why cannot a person recieve love from the person he/she loves???Cry

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Could you marry and bear children with someone who loves you but you dont love them?  Could you spend the rest of your life like this?  The love must be mutual.  With Jassi and Armaan it looks as if they will both love each other.  Purab loves Jassi.  Jassi doesnt love Purab.
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:25am | IP Logged

you people said it all!!

well they made it pretty obvious in ystdays episode that jassi and armaan wil be ending together.I am sure purab will realize that jassi is not made for him(should have got the brainwave earlier buddy!!).But anyways it is not fair on his side.If jassi had no feelings for him she should not have agreed to marry him,no one was forcing or pressurizing her.By doing this she is just manipulating and using purab.And why must purab be at the receiving end of all this??Just because he is understanding and loves her??no....T and D surely have to give him a justifiable exit(if at all).

and yeah...i don't think i am gonna watch this crap anymore!!

kaboo123 Goldie
kaboo123
kaboo123

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I have always maintained that Jassi and Purab can be great friends not lovers. There is no chemistry of love between them. There was a chemistry between Armaan and Jassi but things have become quiet complicated between them now.

The direction is turning out to be poor. The original story shows a very deep bond and chemistry developing between the hero Armando and Betty but our Indian directors have confused the whole plot by showing Armaan Suri as a camelion changing his colours by the day. The fault lies with T&D. But the fact of the matter is that they will follwo the original script and a friend will end as a friend only.
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Crazyaboutpurab I stopped watching when Purab and Jassi started to get close I couldnt witness seeing them together.  I only read the updates so I know what you are going through.  But spare a thought for Armaan fans - we have waited so long for this!

Kaboo I agree with you entirely.  If T&D had handled things better Armaan and Purab followers would be satisfied.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:53am | IP Logged
pj...u r absolutely right......with the way the story is progressing, the audience can be dished out anything....in any way....at any time....without ofcourse any rationale.....ConfusedServes us right for daring to expect anyting untraditional from these people......
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Am taking a break for 5 minutes from studies.

I have no respect for Jassi's character anymore. She is Miss Hypocrite Incarnate. Armaan's transformation is more "too good to be true" than what Purab is accused of being. Purab should tell Jassi to go to hell.

In conclusion, His and Her Royal Pain in the ASS deserve each other. And I hope T&D make no profit on this venture.

I'm not going to be watching the serial anymore. I can put half an hour of my time to better use.

Right on Mystica !Clap

By the way, good to see u around !

Good luck for your studies Thumbs Up

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Crazyaboutpurab I stopped watching when Purab and Jassi started to get close I couldnt witness seeing them together.  I only read the updates so I know what you are going through.  But spare a thought for Armaan fans - we have waited so long for this!

Kaboo I agree with you entirely.  If T&D had handled things better Armaan and Purab followers would be satisfied.

I completely agree that they have messed up in direction department.This should have been handled more delicately.

Originally posted by ides

pj...u r absolutely right......with the way the story is progressing, the audience can be dished out anything....in any way....at any time....without ofcourse any rationale.....ConfusedServes us right for daring to expect anyting untraditional from these people......

However,I disagree with you Ides.They have been very untraditional.In whatever serial we watch on the tube,the hero who gets the heroine is epitome of virtues who can do absolutely no wrong,like Purab.Even heroines are all devis who don't have any shortcomings whatsoever (yucks).Ok let me ask you one thing,can anyone of you truly say that you haven't,EVER,fought with your Mom or have been a little short with her because you had some tension of your own?? All these run of the mill hero and heroines simply smack of too good to be true attitude.

Except for Abhimanyu Saxena in Astitva,Not one hero has been a close to a real life character with the usual human goodness and fallacies.I think they are being very bold in showing that a girl like Jassi can fall for someone who is not perfect.It does take a lot to show main protagonists with the usual human shortcomings,normally reserved for the vamps & the villains of the piece.You can blame the serial of shoddy dirction & discrepencies but there is nothing wrong with the heart of the story.

Armaan has not become too good to be true either.He still the same,only trying to figure out what's happenning with him.When Jassi attacked him,he went into ' tum samajhti kya ho' mode & when she came to say sorry,he didn't remember for once how badly he himself had once treated her.he is still self centered.But the only difference is,he has privately started caring for what Jassi thinks of him.That's the change.

Go to top