India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JJKN End made very clear ! (Page 7)

Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Here's my comment about armaan reform...

I dont thing he has changed, he is upto something.  Which i feel is with rgards to Jassi's engagement, where he will try to show jassi his fake feeling of love again.  With this jassi might fall in Armaan trap and postpone her married atleast by 6 months so that he can get Kohinoor.

Smile

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smile

I dont thing he has changed, he is upto something.  Which i feel is with rgards to Jassi's engagement, where he will try to show jassi his fake feeling of love again.  With this jassi might fall in Armaan trap and postpone her married atleast by 6 months so that he can get Kohinoor.

Smile

If this happens to her, After what she did to Purab. Then I wont be feeling sorry/sad. For she deserves's it Clap.

Also I dont think her change of looks might get much TRP's for I guess every fan of the show has seen her actual photo. so the excitment is long dead. and they streched her change way too far!!Had they done it earlier it would have been good.

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Smile

Hey stop kidding yourself.It's not going to happen.This time Armaan has really fallen for her & fallen hard.Maybe he would have gone on inhis ways but Jassi's intention of marrying Purab has shaken him.jor ka jhatka bahut jor se lagaaLOL

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Smile

Hey stop kidding yourself.It's not going to happen.This time Armaan has really fallen for her & fallen hard.Maybe he would have gone on inhis ways but Jassi's intention of marrying Purab has shaken him.jor ka jhatka bahut jor se lagaaLOL

i hate to disappoint you minnie but all characters seem to work at the whim of some deranged writer, first armaan , then jassi then purab...all characters have gone through some sort of ugly transformation, thier actions and personalities just don't gel. if you would forget armaan vs purab issue for a minute, you will find that whatever the end ,it will be incomplete and abrupt. while i hope this time atleast they stick to a track but then you never know.if she ends with armaan , she hurts purab , if she ends up with purab, she wasn't true to herself and purab and armaan.there is no easy solution now, she loses either way

Edited by pj04 - 20 October 2004 at 11:16pm
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
             Very sorry state of affairs.In a way,it's good that I'm just getting to read the story & not actually watch it.That way I have the liberty to dramatise it accoding to myself.In that,Armaan definitly doen't wear those evil expressions!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOL
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Am taking a break for 5 minutes from studies.

I have no respect for Jassi's character anymore. She is Miss Hypocrite Incarnate. Armaan's transformation is more "too good to be true" than what Purab is accused of being. Purab should tell Jassi to go to hell.

In conclusion, His and Her Royal Pain in the ASS deserve each other. And I hope T&D make no profit on this venture.

I'm not going to be watching the serial anymore. I can put half an hour of my time to better use.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_18

Armaan has not reformed overnight. he started reforming from the day Arundhati came... his feelings for mallika also started changing... he was very concerned about her when she attempted suicide... He was very concerned about his father, he was afraid that he was not able to come up to the expectations of purushottam, he even felt bad for jassi when her report was rejected by arundhati... wee all this cannot be xpected from an evil person... Armaan is definitely not an evil... jerk, he is.

Ps: A Cute jerk, sorry, missed it. LOLLOLLOL

agree! armaan did not reform overnight. in fact there was a change in him since his Singapore trip. Purab's fans were so busy drooling over him that they missed Armaan's gradual change. After the Singapore trip armaan grew closer to jassi than he was to raj. but purab's comeback once again drove him away from her. also the news of jassi's marriage gave him the final jhatka. came to face w/ the fact that he will lose her forever.

just notice after marriage news he has done his usual politics w/ anyone. just has been hiding behind his shield of arrogance. also jassi taking it out on him hurt him deeply. yes..she did speak the truth. prolly told what mallika and aryan have told 100 times b4. but only jassi has the capacity to hurt him. only ppl u love the most can hurt u the most.

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 21 October 2004 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Jassi must marry Purab. Its no sense in marrying Armaan. He is the person who cant believe on. Moreover always a person should marry a person who loves them not to whom they love.

Go to top