India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

JJKN End made very clear ! (Page 6)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

actually ides, i still can't believe tht tony and diya would be so inconsistent.this just might be a ploy to drag the story for six months.we still have jassi's makeover(bina makeover ke yeh haal hai ,makeover ke baad kya hogaConfused),armaan's truth coming out(if it ever doesConfused) and kohinoors secret coming out.

in case our guess turns out right and jassi does end up with armaan, i am still glad. they can make each others life hell and they will (on screen),samir soni gets a lot of sympathy assuming they give him decent exit which will give an additional boost to his career and i can get a life(ever since this emotional hide and seek between purab and jassi started, i stopped having a life of my own and was completely obsessed with these characters). one less serial to watch obsessively and i get to put that time to some good use.

Edited by pj04 - 20 October 2004 at 3:50pm

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
one less serial to watch obsessively and i get to put that time to some good use.

LOLLOLLOLthats true pj

Edited by ides - 20 October 2004 at 4:26pm
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

pj, cld have considered it a ploy to drag the show but for this extremely leading/suggestive poll that they have started. It seems as if they are in a hurry to brain wash the viewers and somehow justify armaan and jassi ending up together.

hope sameer is given a dignified exit and it becomes a weekly show. that way no top of the mind recall, no obsession and no heart burn. otherwise will have to somehow force myself from seeing this crap.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

One thing I must say,Jassi didn't actually ask Purab to fall in love with her,did she? But she got ready to marry & she is not backing out either.So what's her fault? You can't blame someone just because she can't stop loving someone?

Hi Minnie.. this reminds me of a film dialogue which I liked.. " If a person was to know when and how he/she would fall in love, then that might never happen at all.. " I don't really feel anything for any of the characters at this point of time just plain Angry at T & D for playing with the viewers sentiments... but then we are a just that for them.. a sentimental bunch I guess.. whom they exploit to make money

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

jassi will come out a user, who used his friendship to secure a contract and love to secure a partner......look at it this way then....what has Jassi achieved entirely on her own.....NOTHING....

origionally JJKN was abt an honest, sincere person and I think this whole line of thought completely violates all that Jassi has propogated so far.....

u are absolutely right ides. from a simple, honest, down to earth, innocent and lovable person, jassi has been transformed into a selfish, uncaring, self obssessed, rude and fickle minded person. what a transformation !

they have completely made a mess of a potentially beautiful storyline

Edited by yashika - 20 October 2004 at 4:46pm
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

pj, jammy and yashika....I think u guys nailed it right.....

the main thing is not that Jassi is ending up with armaan, it is that if it happens then Purab's presence can only be justified as being that of means to an end....jassi will come out a user, who used his friendship to secure a contract and love to secure a partner......look at it this way then....what has Jassi achieved entirely on her own.....NOTHING....

she is doing all these great things for gulmohar but her personal life is in chaos.....she cant make up her mind abt what she wants................origionally JJKN was abt an honest, sincere person and I think this whole line of thought completely violates all that Jassi has propogated so far.....

Hi ides, true.. I guess we see a rotlu Jassi again.. torn between what she has said to Purab and her family.. and Armaan.. I always wonder why she doesn't realise that she is always so not sure about herself  with her Armaan Sir..  But as said so many times.. The fact I hate most is that they are showing her as not having any self-respect.. and this is the moral every indian girl is going to get.. You can be trampled, schemed against, misused, misguided.... at work but that is just normal and take it in your stride.. Angry.. wrong message to all the girls and their families..

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 20 October 2004 at 4:45pm
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

one less serial to watch obsessively and i get to put that time to some good use.

Hi pj so true.. same here..

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika

It seems as if they are in a hurry to brain wash the viewers and somehow justify armaan and jassi ending up together.

there is actually another way to brainwash the viewers.....this is what I think T&D have in mind......

they had introduced Purab as Micheal origionally.....however as the TRPs went down after his disappearance, they brought him back to please the viewers.....

P&J involvment became means to drag the show and ensure better TRPs......now they are planning to put Purab on the sidelines again.....at the same time they will divert the audience with Jassi's makeover(this will drag into the new year).....and are hoping that people will be so engrossed with it that they will accept A&J's marriage.....

..........sab ko apni tahraan bewaqoof samajh rakha haiConfused

Go to top