Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
         Jammy,you are actually sounding like your signature!!!!!!!!!LOL

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

One thing I must say,Jassi didn't actually ask Purab to fall in love with her,did she? But she got ready to marry & she is not backing out either.So what's her fault? You can't blame someone just because she can't stop loving someone?

The thing is minnie that she shouldnt have said yes to marry him. It not like she was doing him a favour by saying yes to him!! He was not behaving like devdaas!! He said it atleast 3 times that he is ready for marriage but not till she has made up her mind. Still he is doing what is right (after her conduct with him outside that restuarant)

Its acceptable that Purab falled for Jassi on his own (biggest mistake) but he had come to term with the fact that he and jassi would be just friends . But if Jassi was not sure about it she shouldnt have said yes in first place.As a matter of fact the poll they are conducting today should have been conducted then!!

By saying yes she gave him hope. Why are people still thinking Purab's character as betty's michel!! Betty never said michel yes for marraige thus the situation here becomes very diffrent, thus unlike michel Purab cannot or shouldnot stay as friends with jassi after this!! To think of it Jassi might or will leave him hanging on the sagaai day. By only that reason I belive if he has some self respect (unlike Jassi) then he should leave.

Jammy.

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

Jammy,you are actually sounding like your signature!!!!!!!!!LOL

Wink

Actually the point Surnita raised I didnt wanted to argue on it any more. For armaan fans are watching if from Armaan's point of view and they are correct in doing so . But I am watching it from Jassi's side. i.e She is the main character of serial. and she has been uptill now potrayed as self respecting girl!!

And as per my knowledge no self respecting girl would ever forgive Armaan for what he did. Not me atleast. Even in Love to feel the love there has to be some respect for the person you love.

But now its certain that all those qualities they showed in her were just for the sake of it.

So no point in argueing on that one. Thus I said "What ever you say"

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
     Point Taken.Smile
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I have lost interest in jjkn..it lost its charm ...so i can't comment anymore..you guys have said it all
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Yeah Jammy, what ever you sayWink
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

well minnie atleast t &d seem to agree with you....as for me...i still don't get it.i however feel that if A&j were to end together in climax...they shouldn't have explored purab angle to the extent they did.

pj, jammy and yashika....I think u guys nailed it right.....

the main thing is not that Jassi is ending up with armaan, it is that if it happens then Purab's presence can only be justified as being that of means to an end....jassi will come out a user, who used his friendship to secure a contract and love to secure a partner......look at it this way then....what has Jassi achieved entirely on her own.....NOTHING....

she is doing all these great things for gulmohar but her personal life is in chaos.....she cant make up her mind abt what she wants................origionally JJKN was abt an honest, sincere person and I think this whole line of thought completely violates all that Jassi has propogated so far.....
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Thats true.  I dont like Jassi, she deserves no respect from the viewer.

Go to top